lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Completed game, questions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-08-2005, 07:19 AM   #1
Pingi
Lurker

Angry Completed game, questions

I finished the game, but now when I want to collect remaining figments in Meat Circus, I always appear on the part where I have to follow father while water is rising. Do I have to finish that again, i.e. how to go to the beggining of the level?

Does anybody know:
1. Where is 4th baggage in Milkman conspiracy?
2. In Gloria's Theather, I can't find one figment, on 1st page, 4th line, 4th, value 2?
3. In Milla's party, in area The Party I can't find one figment, on 2nd page, 1st line, 5th, value 2?

If someone knows something, please help.
Pingi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2005, 08:42 PM   #2
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
What baggage are you talking about? Steamer Trunk?
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #3
Pingi
Lurker

Probably, blue one, the fourth in line.
Pingi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #4
DarthAve
Yeezy

That's the duffelbag. It's behing the cemetary. There's a perimeter around the cemetary in the milkman lever, and the duffelbag is back there, there's also a vault there too.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:45 AM   #5
thecube_128
Lurker

I also just finished the game and I was wondering if you can get back to the Camp Grounds after you beat the game? I have all those brains and cards and such which I want to get turned into ranks and things.

As a first post, id also like to point out how freakin awsome this game is. I havnt played a decent game in a while, and I was really looking forward to playing this since I played Day of the Tenticle everyday for like 3 years when i was really young. However, I had to buy it off ebay (for PC) because I dont think its coming out in australia any time soon even though they said it was coming out on the 25th of November.

Also, I use photoshop and stuff quite a bit so Im going to make a few things later (Psychonauts related of course).
thecube_128 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2005, 11:24 PM   #6
DarthAve
Yeezy

You can't go back to camp after the POINT OF NO RETURN! And you can turn in all those brains and junk to the gypsy machine outside the big tent at the beginning of the meat circus.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:14 PM   #7
Zetz Darke
Forumite

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingi
I finished the game, but now when I want to collect remaining figments in Meat Circus, I always appear on the part where I have to follow father while water is rising. Do I have to finish that again, i.e. how to go to the beggining of the level?

Does anybody know:
1. Where is 4th baggage in Milkman conspiracy?
2. In Gloria's Theather, I can't find one figment, on 1st page, 4th line, 4th, value 2?
3. In Milla's party, in area The Party I can't find one figment, on 2nd page, 1st line, 5th, value 2?

If someone knows something, please help.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...ints.html#faqs
Go down to the bottom of the page and click on the figment location guide. I used it after I was spending WAY too many hours in Milla's world looking for figments.

All he knew was that you couldn't hope to try for the big stuff, like world peace and happiness, but you might just about be able to achieve some tiny deed that'd make the world, in a small way, a better place.
Like shooting someone.
-Fifth Elephant

My Psychonauts Website: http://thornytowermentalhospital.bravehost.com/
Zetz Darke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Completed game, questions