lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hex editing
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-25-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
M1911A1
Rookie

Hex editing

As many of you I had the game the moment it was available and am in no mood to wait around for the tools to come out... I've done extensive modding on BF1942/Vietnam but never touched on hex editors. What I need is some sort of tutorial for hex editing; can any1 direct me to a source? Somewhere I can get a tutorial or basic walk through? I'm willing to take on any level of complexity I just need a push in the right direction.

Thanks.

To know the light you must see the dark.
M1911A1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #2
aknatn
Rookie

I need the same resources, I've done a lot of looking and can't find anything helpful, even on google. If you get anywhere, please help me in the same direction, I'll do the same.
OT: Big 1911 fan here. I've got a custom two tone with skeletonized trigger and extended slide release, just got a BHP too recently, one of brownings best designs and tons of fun to shoot.

- AkNaTn
aknatn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Hex editing