lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights Of The Old Republic: Darkness Falls
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-14-2005, 11:43 PM   #81
3yks
Rookie

I am the Sith. And I have come to bring and end to the light.

The words echoed through his mind. Sith, pah, they were as bad as any Jedi.

"Alright Ayecee, take the ship back into orbit, I'll contact you when I need you. Follow me if I leave the planet." The hatch was open, a small part of the ship becoming visible as he pulled himself up out of it. He dragged his tunic out of it's compartment and pulled it on, tieing it closed, his robes were pulled out as he jumped, pulling them on as he fell. The force bent light around him as he dropped. Landing with almost no sound on the ground outside the Hawk. He saw the ramp finally being closed by one of the occupants of the ship. Damn.

Black eye's shifted across the surface of the Hawk, there were Jedi in there.
3yks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 07:03 AM   #82
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

"Tell me, Kelborn, who is the Mandalore?" Brandon asked. He heard the Doctor say something about a Darth Sidyous or something like that. "You can travel through time and space in this vehicle? Facinating. What is the Future like?"

Freakin' sweet!
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #83
DarthSion101

Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kelborn stared at Revan for a short moment before responding. "You of all people should know the answer to that question Revan, considering it was you who inspired him to reunite the clans." a small chuckle escapes his armored form. "You know his Identity Revan, and I cannot rveal it to you if you do not, it would go against our code of honor. We address him only by his title of MAndalore." He seemed to gor w ever more impatient, as the crew of the hawk remained nonchalant. "This glaxy is filled with danger. I would not be here if Mandalore did not see some threat posed to you, I think we sould leave this scum-den of a world, and I think we should leave.....NOW."

.................................................. .................................................. ................

The Cloaked figure walked down one of the BASILISK'S many long corridors, he was very proud of his discovery, after all, he had searched for it, for over 500 years. He journey had taken him from Onderon to Roon, from Korriban to Ziost, accross countless other worlds, and moons following clues and rumors left by Naga Sadow over 1000 years earlier. THe ship was not just a massive automated weapon, oh no, it was much, much more, only one very strong in the dark side could command it, for the ship was built to draw its power from the dark side of the force, as were all the droids crewing it.

Naga Sadow had never truly trusted any of his servant or underlings, except for his Massassi warriors, and this ship contained, in its main alchemy labs, 10,000 Massassi, in perfect hibernation, they were the last in the galaxy, as the rest had been killed during the war against Exar Kun. NAga Sadow, after his defeat during the HYperspace War, had intended to rebuild his strength from his hideouts on Yavin IV, and return to claim this monstrous ship, and his loyal Massassi, but Sadow was betrayed and murdered by his apprentice Freedon Nadd. Sadow had taken the ships location with him to his grave. HE did not predict the insightfulness of a new darkness.

THe dark figure remebered his masters old teachings, which he had surpassed. Freedon Nadd was most displeased when his darkest student dissappeared into the unknown 500 years earlier. He could of killed NAdd then and easily taken his title of Dark Lord, but titles did not concern him, only power concerned him. A title did not give one power, or strength. So rather than murder his master, he dissappeared into the void of space to begin his 500 year quest for the ship Sadow had hidden a millenium earlier. HE had trained on his own while searching for the vessel, he learned many dark secrets, in his travels, after all the knowledge of the dark side that can be learned in 500 years of searching is astonishing. Every cavern, every ancient temple, contained the teachings of some deceased Sith, he had studied their teachings, and sucked them into his own being, it was how he learned to stop his body from aging, and his flesh from dying. He allowed noone to see his face, which was cloaked behing a heavy dark hood, and shrouded in darkness. He had stood by and watched the later Sith and Jedi conflicts from beyond the outer rim, where he followed clues to his coveted treasure. The Great Sith War, The Jedi Civil War, The Shadow wars waged by Sion and Nihilus, did not concern him, for they would pale in comparison to the eventual darkness he would bring.

HIs thoughts were suddenly disturbed by snarling and cruching noises behind him. He turned to see his Terentatek beasts shredding a poor ill fated protocol droid. "soon my pets....soon you will feast on real flesh, JEDI flesh."

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
DarthSion101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 11:33 AM   #84
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
(((OOC: Wow, you guys got far. I better pay attention to this thread)))

After wondering for half an hour, Karda didn't have any idea where the Ebon Hawk was, nor where any other ship was. In fact, wondering through the maze like ship, he wasn't really sure where his own ship was. This is stupid, he thought. Thinking about it, he wondered if he might be able to sense the Jedi Exile's presence on the moon. It should be a very strong force signature.

Getting off to the side into a small, deserted alley, he sat down. Concentrating, he tried to sort through the thousands of people he was feeling through the force. Although he tried, he couldn't break through all those emotions; It seemed like he kept losing ground the more he tried to throw them off. Feeling another sentient near him, he shifted his focus to that person.

It was a non-human, some uncommon alien he thought, but he felt something strange in the creature's mind. Jumping to his feet, he landed next to the person and shoved them up against a wall. It was a gand, with two pistols at it side- one of them in the process of being drawn.

"What do you know about any Jedi here?" Karda asked, although he wasn't sure why the gand would know. The gand muttered something. "You second one to come, other Jeedai come in freighter." It said. It does know about the Jedi Exile, Karda thought. "Where is the ship?" The gand looked at him defiantly for a second, then said, "Its- its in docking bay 42.

After pressing the gand for the directions, Karda hurried to the docking bay. Hoping that the gand's information wasn't faulty, he found his way to three small landing pads. Looking at the one, it was a small shuttle. The next, a little ways down, was a G-Wing fighter. The last one- It was the Ebon Hawk.

A Mandalorian was outside, talking to some of the people inside the ship. Karda couldn't hear what was going on. Using the force, he tried to probe their minds, although he felt resistance. They are Jedi. He tried harder, just enough to let them know that someone was there, to see what they would do.

Last edited by RobQel-Droma; 12-15-2005 at 11:44 AM.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 11:48 AM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The girl cringed at the second mental invasion and pushed back as hard as she could. In the process of this, her right hand clenched into a fist and the plate she'd dropped before now lifted slightly off the ground and shattered. This seemed to startle the girl and she unclenched her fist. The shards of the plate fell to the floor again, sounding a lot like hail on metal.

"Sorry," she murmured, reaching out a hand in the direction of the mess. It lifted from the ground and the girl glanced at Kira. "Where can I get rid of this?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 02:52 PM   #86
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Space rippled and Darth Kreta's personal assault freighter burst into realspace in the vicinity of the planet Dxun. The ship entered the atmosphere and Kreta dropped the altitude, flying very low over the ground. Soon, he saw an enormous structure. Smiling under his hood, he set the craft down in the open feild just in front of the entrance, in front of which stood a familiar figure. Kreta walked down the rap up to the figure. The welcoming person wore a silver hemt with a T shaped visor and two pipes leading to its chin area and very strong battle armor. The Mandalore, formerly known as Canderous.
Kreta looked Mandalore up and down.
"How do I know it's really you?" Kreta asked.
"I could ask you the same thing," replied Mandalore.
Kreta lowered his hood and Mandalore raised a datapad. They smiled in unison and hugged briefly.
"How are things, Mandalore?" Kreta asked as he walked alongside his friend into the structure.
"Call me Canderous, Holner." Mandalore said. "I am ready to help in whatever way I can."
"I was looking for an ancient Sith warship built by Naga Sadow before the Great Hyperspace War named the Basilisk. I sensed it in the Force during my initiation as Sith Marauder and went in search for it. But by the time I reached the Hangars, I sensed that it was gone, and the world it was upon, destroyed. I need your intelligence to help me track down this Sith Lord."
"I will do whatever I can, my old friend. But could you tell me the reason behind your quest to destroy this person?" Canderous said.
Kreta turned and looked at the horizon of Dxun.
"I had a very close friend, Canderous. Just like you. He was ordered to kill someone but he refused. The Sith Lord became angry and killed him in a duel." Kreta explained.
"And that 'someone' was?" Canderous ventured.
Kreta remained silent. He walked back to his ship's open ramp slowly, followed by his friend. He reached the top of the ramp and turned slightly.
"Me."
With this, Kreta walked into the ship and lifted it off the planet into the dusty atmosphere of Dxun.

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 04:21 PM   #87
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
The Doctor bent down to help pick up the broken pate.
*By the way, miss, I'm afraid I don't know your name." he said.
((Now answer the question ))
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 06:13 PM   #88
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((The plate is already picked up... ForceFight, you might want to comment on this since, being a Jedi, you'd realize that, though she seems to be using the Force, her Force sensitivity is almost nonexistent.))

The girl hesitated a moment, her gaze shifting from the Doctor to Kira. "Crystal. My name is Crystal."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 12-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #89
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Karda saw that his mental push had been sensed, by more than on person apparently. Deciding to risk it, he wondered out onto the landing pad, then stopped to watch the strange group.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:11 PM   #90
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
((OOC: Jeeze, I'm gone a few hours and posts start growing like weeds!))

IC:

The Exile stared at the woman for a moment...strange...she had used the Force to pick up the plate...but...there was no...
She jolted herself back to reality. There would be time to think and ask of this later. She turned to the pilot.
"Atton, get us out of here. If Nar Shadaa was safe before, it isn't now."
"Aye aye, Captain!" he said sarcastically and ran straight to the cockpit.
"Everyone else, grab a seat and hold on to your hats!" Kira said, before jogging after him.
As the Jedi swung into the co-pilot's chair, the scoundrel in the chair next to her had already powered up the engines. She flipped a switch, closing the loading ramp. Three touches. Each by a Force user. Three! Maybe there were more threats here than she thought...
"Where to, Princess?" Atton asked as the main thrusters activated and the landing gears retreated into the ship's hull.
"I don't care. Dantooine, Onderon, anywhere, just get us out of here!"

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 07:18 PM   #91
RobQel-Droma
Blah

So they are fleeing Nar Shaddaa. Great, now I get to chase them somewhere else. Using the force to run as quickly as he could, and jumping across some walkways, he reached his ship. Ignoring the refugees gaping at him, he got in, and powered up the ship. His sensors were just picking up the Ebon Hawk.

His ship sped through space, following the Ebon Hawk as discreetly as possible (which wasn't much). Karda stared at the ship, annoyed. No cloaking device, not even a simple thing to block the ship's signature on another ship's sensors. The force-users on the ship would know they were being followed, even if they actually couldn't detect him from the Hawk's radar.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:24 PM   #92
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Crystal winced and stared at the shattered plate before looking around and finding a place to dispose of it. Then, she shrugged and found a place to sit. At the very least, this would be... interesting.

My work in progress:

Old 12-15-2005, 07:32 PM   #93
3yks
Rookie

He had only moments to make a choice, leap onto the closing boarding ramp, and risk being seen on their ship. Or take the time to get back to his own ship and risk losing them. There was more than on powerful force user on that ship. But he had to risk it, he glanced back seeing Karda leaping away. Another chaser? He leapt forward, onto the boarding ramp, barely slipping inside, clinging there. Silent, nobody was likely to come to this part of the ship, so for now he'd lay low here. Wait and see what he could find out.

He slowed his breath, and focused on staying unseen, and unheard, and unsensed. His power slid out though, back behind the ship, looking for the one who had also been hunting the Jedi. Using his powers of cloaking to hide his mind from the ship.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:59 PM   #94
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Crystal tensed at first, feeling another mind enter the ship. When it vanished, she forced herself to relax and shook her head slowly. She didn't like it, but with the stranger hiding his mind, Crystal wouldn't be of much help. She shuddered. The strange mind seemed to be everywhere and nowhere all at once within the ship. But no, she would say nothing for the moment. Perhaps she'd look into it herself once they'd jumped to Hyperspace.

My work in progress:

Old 12-15-2005, 08:02 PM   #95
DarthSion101

Kelborn walked into the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk, which had now enterred space above the Planet. Atton sat at the controls, sarcastically commenting, and fooling around with several switches. The exile sat beside him, suggesting locations, for which they may head. "I hope you know Kira, we're being followed." Atton pointed out.

Before the Exile could respond Kelborn butted in." A ship full of Jedi? you seem barely capable of surviving on your own, I find it unusual that your skills would be so lacking....considering all you've been through.....If you were Mandalorians, you'd be the worst Mandalorians out there."

"Have you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here."

"The failure is yours, no longer does your voice whisper within my skull, no longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us, and now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead....save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
Old 12-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #96
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"But they're not Mandalorians," Crystal cut in, almost before Kelborn's words were completely out. She entered the cockpit and leaned against the nearest wall. "So isn't it pointless to compare?" She shrugged. "Besides, nobody's perfect... not even the Mandalorians."

My work in progress:

Old 12-15-2005, 08:35 PM   #97
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Granthax had finally got out of his hibernation in 1 piece. He stretch his arms and yawned. He saw a ship take off and leave. He decided to let it go even though he sensed powerful Jedi. He boarded a ship heading to Dxun.
__________________________________________________ ____

"True." Revan added. "What planet are we over?"
(can it be Dxun? I don't care if it isn't but can it?)

Freakin' sweet!
Old 12-15-2005, 09:17 PM   #98
DarthSion101

Kelborn turned his attention to the girl Crystal momentarily before turning back his focus to Atton, And the Jedi. "I'm just here to help, Mandalore commands it. Besides, its more than apparent to me, that you could use a Mandalorians touch." He states confidently.

.................................................. .................................................. ................

The dark Figure had seated himself comfortably back on the observation deck. His terentatek continued clawing at their chew toy droid. He stared intently into the black vacuum of space, reaching out through the force, to find the victims of his rage.

Old 12-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #99
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Meanwhile, Karda kept following the Ebon Hawk. This is pointless, I'm getting farther and farther behind. Thinking about maybe hailing the ship, he contemplated it for a moment. They didn't seem to be a threat; When he had touched their minds he just felt fear.

Deciding to chance it, he contacted the fleeing ship.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:22 AM   #100
3yks
Rookie

Hmmm, I think one of them sensed me, damnit. Brax looked around quietly, listening intently down the hall to the left of the ramp. The blind one was that way. He looked ahead, nobody in the Garage at the moment. He glanced around it, some broken down droids were around, a work bench to his left. There was a swoop in there as well. He moved toward it, it would work. He slid down inside of it, and pulled the hood closed. He let the force stop reflecting light around him, shifting into a visible spectrum. Keeping his mind cloacked though. He couldn't let the others know he was on their ship. The thing was tiny too, how many people were on here ...

But this was his only hope, he had to locate the Jedi Revan. He slowed his breathing, wrapping the force around his mind, locking it in place. Meditating for now.

Ayecee had done as he was told, tracking the ship via his master's comm he had followed it through hyperspace to the world it was now orbitting. The cloack did not work in Hyperspace though, and there was a brief period in which the Hawk might detect it. But then it cloacked again.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:06 AM   #101
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Kreta stiffened. There it was again. The Force was rippling. That was the Dark signature of the one he sought. Kreta slapped the emergency button and his ship exploded into realspace. He sat still, searching with a fine toothcomb for the ripples. They had vanished. Kreta thumped his fist on the panel in anger. He would find that Dark Lord and defeat him if it was the last thing he did. He flipped a switch and his ship shot back into hyperspace.

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #102
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"We weren't ready for this sort of thing, otherwise we would've been able to get out of here a lot faster than we did," Kira said, "And, yeah, I've noticed we're being followed."
She looked at a screen in front of her, flipping a switch, and a rear-view camera whirred to life on the back of the ship, revealing the ship that was tailing them. "A Jedi-class fighter..." she said, after studying it a moment. "Do you think we should..."
"There's no telling who or what is on that ship. For the moment, I think it's best if we wait and see." Atton said, predicting what she would have said next.
A moment later the comm. beeped and all four looked at the dash where a red light was blinking. Someone was transmitting a message to the Hawk...

Old 12-16-2005, 03:25 PM   #103
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*That's a Jedi ship, is it not?* said The Doctor from behind her. *Why are we running? Surely you would be able to sense if they were a threat?"
Old 12-16-2005, 03:43 PM   #104
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Just because we know they're there doesn't mean we can sense their intentions." she explianed. Kira stared at the blinking light before hesitantly opening the channel...

Old 12-16-2005, 10:15 PM   #105
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And a Jedi ship doesn't always indicate the presence of a Jedi," Crystal added.

My work in progress:

Old 12-16-2005, 11:22 PM   #106
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*My mistake. Now let's be quiet so we can hear what they (ie Rob) have to say.*
Old 12-17-2005, 12:52 AM   #107
RobQel-Droma
Blah

"This is Jedi Knight Karda, to the Ebon Hawk. Do you read me?" Karda said as soon as he saw that the ship had answered him.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:41 AM   #108
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"This is the Ebon Hawk; we hear you loud and clear, Karda. What's your buisness tailing us?"

Old 12-17-2005, 01:05 PM   #109
RobQel-Droma
Blah

"I was sent by the Jedi Masters on this mission. They sighted you off Hal Hutta, and they sent me to find out what the Ebon Hawk was up to. Who is this? Is this the Jedi Exile, or another occupant of the ship?" Karda replied.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:09 PM   #110
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"This is Kira, the Jedi Exile." she said, a disapproving sigh escaping Atton's lips. "What buisness does the Council have with me? I thought they were all dead."

Old 12-17-2005, 01:23 PM   #111
RobQel-Droma
Blah

"If you mean Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai, then yes, they are dead. But the Jedi were able to rebuild and gather more force-sensitives to them after the war. The Jedi Enclave on Dantooine has been partially rebuilt, and is home to several Jedi. The current Jedi running things are the 'Masters' of which I spoke." Karda paused. "When you fled from the smuggler's moon, I followed you, perhaps not the only one. My intentions were just to see what you were doing. Would you mind if I boarded, where we could talk better?"
Old 12-17-2005, 08:08 PM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Crystal shook her head and allowed feelings of wariness to bleed out of her mind, surrounding her in a tight bubble that only those in the cockpit could feel. To those without the Force, it felt as if they had suddenly become nervous. The Jedi members of the group felt the same nervousness, but they also sensed that it orignated from Crystal.

Feelings of nervousness were gradually replaced by those of indifference and she said quietly, "We won't know how truthful he's being until we can get him close enough... I may not like it, but getting him in here is the only way we can really know his intentions."

My work in progress:

Old 12-17-2005, 08:35 PM   #113
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

"I have to agree with Crystal." Brandon said. "And what did that jedi mean about you being 'Jedi Exile'?"

Freakin' sweet!
Old 12-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #114
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*Well, you see, she was sentemced to live in Exile after she abandoned you and your fleet after te Malforian ((incorrect on purpose)) Wars.*
Old 12-17-2005, 08:55 PM   #115
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Mandalorian," Crystal corrected.

My work in progress:

Old 12-17-2005, 09:10 PM   #116
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*Yes, that's them. I believe she was the only one to return, weren't you?* The Doctor asked rhetorically. *But that is beside the point. I believe I could bring you inside the TARDIS to our persuers ship, if you would like to speak to him face-face.*
Old 12-17-2005, 09:13 PM   #117
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"NO!" Crystal said forcefully. Then, in a much more calm voice she said. "No. He has to come here. If something goes wrong, most of us know this ship... know our surroundings. Over there..." she shook her head. "He needs to come here."

My work in progress:

Old 12-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #118
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*I assure you that it would be perfectly safe. I know oyu're thinking that I am wrong, mr Rand, so you may come as well, if you wish. I will also be their, and I assue you that between Atton and myself, nohting can happen to you, ms. Starr.*
"Nyssa and I would be there too. We--"
*No you will not, Tegan. You will stay here on the Ebon Hawk and assist Disciple here. You may be needed here.*
"But Doctor, we don't know the first thing about the Ebon Hawk. We'd be much more use--"
*I am responsible for both of you, and I will not allow either of you to come. I will bring K9 along, too. ((I know K9 isn't supposed to be with Peter Davison's Doctor, but The Doctor isn't supposed to be here either, now is he?)).* The Doctor pulled out a thin instrument from his pocket, held it up to his lips, and blew. For a minute, nothing happened. Then, an electronic screech came from the main room ((This is T3 screaming, if that's alright)), and a small robotic dog entered the room.
"Master?"

Last edited by The Doctor; 12-18-2005 at 02:03 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:57 PM   #119
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Karda waited for several minutes before speaking again. "I assure you, I mean you no harm, and I doubt I could cause any trouble there anyways. I need to speak with you."
Old 12-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #120
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
*You must decide now, ms Starr. Do you wish to speak to him face to face?*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Knights Of The Old Republic: Darkness Falls