lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-09-2000, 07:00 AM   #1
vmofo

Red face help!!!!!

hiya!!!
I'm a newbie here and I was wondering if anyone can help me with this little problem

in battle 4(the bothan connection) mission 1 (shipment to mining colony) after I finished all my ships returned to base at that asteroid base and after I cleaned up all the remaining black-sun fighters, when I try to dock with the station to let Aeron off, my transport doesn't want to dock properly and aeron doesn't want to get off!!! has anyone have had this problem and if so how did they managed to solve it?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2000, 08:36 AM   #2
Fondas

Arrow

Sometimes, depending on your craft's position, it takes a while to dock. Press Ctrl+D to start the docking sequence and be patient. If it takes a lot of time, try to abort and re-dock.

Hope that helps
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2000, 01:19 PM   #3
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
I had this problem mainly because the Docking point is in a weird location, be sure to start docking when you are directly on top of the Asteroid, wil lsave you some time
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > help!!!!!