Guide to Stalking Awards, Improved
This list is slightly fixed up, along with a ...
GUIDE TO GETTING DEMOLITION AWARD!!!
Ok, the good part first, the gocket award:
INFO: get 64 Demolition awards(4+ critical hits on vehicles with rockets in a single life), and you get the "AWARD guided rockets" which is IN ADDITION to your rocket launcher, and have a SEPARATE payload of 4(5?)
IMPORTANT things of getting DEMOLITION award:
1) Play Elite. Playing normal will ruin your chances, as the computer try to "aid" your aim, displacing your rockets from the sweet spot.
2) DO NOT LOCK ON YOUR TARGET. Reason same as above, its seems your aim will go off cause of it.
3) It helps if you can shoot at the sweet spot POINT BLANK, you can do it on AAT easily. For this reason, play as CIS on Polis Messa. Since both sides use AAT, and only CIS droids can walk outside in the tank battleground without getting vacuum killed.
Playing AI with the right weapon on the right level makes you get bonuses fast:
1) ALWAYS turn FF OFF, turn it OFF. Yes, Friendly Fire = OFF. Shooting your guys kinda reduce chance of award.
2) More AI players are better, but not too much. AI numbers of 20-24 per side is good.
3) Things are slow at start-up and towards the end, so increase reenforcement numbers, 250ish is good, but can be more.
4) Key to getting Awards is to maintain a constant situation at choke points, that means ton't go overboard on shooting and let your team take over.
5) Switch teams if necessary. FOllow up on point no. 4.
6) DO NOT Lock-On targets when doing Demolition or sniping, it causes off shots. Do Demolition in Elite Mode, to avoid the computer auto-aim thingy.
OK, good levels to use, and what for:
Play GCW(CW is bad cause you can't kill droidekas too quickly, and chainguns ruins killstreaks).
Great map for snipering, and rifle training, pistol training too.
Keep the fighting at the central platform, always snipe the gunners(great sniping targets) Also good for war hero. I can get like 10+ sniper awards per game on 300 re per side.
2) Polis Massa:
As CIS ONLY
Car-Jacking Haven, and demolition haven. In Space, no one can hear you scream, and clones won't be running around outside stopping your car jacking.
Also good for shotguns, rifles, and war hero. Just stand right outside the garage door forcefield, slide in and fire, then slide out. You won't get hurt with the infinite force field!! To get war hero, drive tank and shoot down the corridor.
To get Demolition, walk up to enemy AAT, and shoot at the sweet spot on the back POINT BLANK. You will suffer minimal damage from it, and you only need 4 good crit shots per life for the award.
War Hero feast with ATAT, you get them quick.
Tank Busting ... yay.
4) Tantive 4
ANY (Rebels most effective):
good for guns(any) in the middle room, camp near the Health Droid. Its a natural cover+ health camp spot.
CIS (alternate to clones once in a while):
SET COMPUTER AI TO 2-4 ONLY
Demolition. Walk up to the AT-TE and goes BooM. The sweet spot is this round tube thingy under the chin going under the belly, you can walk up POINT BLANK to do it, use pistols to test the spot if you can't find it. You can chill out for around 40 seconds to chill out your awards, then suicide and respawn. With no random AIs stand in your way you can up Demolition really quick. Oh, you might have to switch to clones to balance the CP up once in a while, on your way get another demolition on the Spider Droids. Shoot the Cylinders joining the body to the legs.
Last edited by PoiuyWired; 12-16-2005 at 07:34 PM.