lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Death Star Tunnel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2001, 02:12 AM   #1
wombolombo

Post Death Star Tunnel

I need some help with this one. I get to where the tunnels split - left to big 'ol laser gun and right to big open area with lots of construction troopers. What do I destroy? When I get to the big open area, the target on my CMD is still pretty far away and I can't find a way beyond that area.

thanks...
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2001, 10:57 AM   #2
emupiett

If you want, you can go to the laser to get bonus points, but you will have to turn around to get back to the path leading to the reactor. If you don't want to go to the laser, then go the other way towards the reactor. When you get to the part with the Zero-Gs, target the cannon or one of the troopers to follow the correct path. Then target the reactor again.

------------------
"Intensify forward firepower!!"
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > Death Star Tunnel