lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who do you think would win in a fight?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2006, 11:41 PM   #1
..DarthRevan..
Rookie

Who do you think would win in a fight?

Alright my friend and I keep saying who would win in a fight Anakin or Luke. I am thinking that Anakin would win by a long shot but my friend thinks that Luke would win. And remember Anakin not Vader!!!!. So we want to know what you think. Thanks
..DarthRevan.. is offline   you may:
Old 08-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #2
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

Okay well im his friend and you have to also remember that the original trilogies were made over twenty years ago and they couldnt have all of the really fast lightsaber fights and jumping around like we saw in the new trilogy. Luke brings the jedi back and could easily beat anakin!!
0DarthRevan0 is offline   you may:
Old 08-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #3
..DarthRevan..
Rookie

lol That dosnt matter anakin had better training as a jedi and had the dark side anger with him to attack faster and better. He would kick Luke's A**
Old 08-10-2006, 12:08 AM   #4
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

And luke didnt use anger when Vader said he was gonna turn Leia if luke didnt turn.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:13 AM   #5
..DarthRevan..
Rookie

But Anakin turned fully too the dark side. Let's jsut let the people decide.
P.S. Do you see what we have to put up with you dicide.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:13 AM   #6
St. Jimmy

This should be a poll. Um, Anikan's cooler I'll go with him

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 05:16 AM   #7
YertyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..DarthRevan..
lol That dosnt matter anakin had better training as a jedi and had the dark side anger with him to attack faster and better. He would kick Luke's A**
How about: "anakin ... had the dark side anger with him to be beaten by Obi-Wan"?
Seriously, IMO it would be like the Anakin - Obi-Wan duel (well, Luke would possibly be slightly more "powerful" than Obi-Wan) and very close - the aggression and raw power of the DS vs. the calmness of the LS. This of course is under the condition that both have the about same level of training.
Btw. IMHO Vader > Anakin. I know the GL quotes but I prefer the explanation that Anakin/Vader did not wish to unleash his full power against his son.
YertyL is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 08:01 AM   #8
Pho3nix
#rekt

10 year veteran! 
Anakin would defeat him, he has had longer training and I think he is more powerfull, even before he became Vader.

Pho3nix is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #9
ch0g0nda
Rookie

Luke would find a way... He always does.
ch0g0nda is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 12:52 PM   #10
grrrrrrrrrr7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..DarthRevan..

Alright my friend and I keep saying who would win in a fight Anakin or Luke. I am thinking that Anakin would win by a long shot but my friend thinks that Luke would win. And remember Anakin not Vader!!!!. So we want to know what you think. Thanks
are you talking just about anakin and luke? 'cause if you are, i bet luke would win. now theres always when your talking about, do you mean when they both didnt know what jedi were(anakin as a slave and luke as a farmboy)or when they were both padawans and learning. then again you could mean when they were both masters and expeirenced
grrrrrrrrrr7 is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 03:35 PM   #11
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Depends on what age Luke is at this point. If they are the same age (early 20's-ish), then Anakin would win as he had years of training at that point and had become a prominant member of the Order. Luke only had very minimal training by that point.

If it is an older Luke, then I think he would win, as he had more years of experience to increase his skills.

Prime is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #12
Shane_1990
Rookie

Personaley myself anakin, cuz i think he was more the stronger jedi than luke, and when he turns anger fear hate gives anakin more power. And u could even see that obi one was struggoling against anakin whent he turned to the DARK SIDE!.
Shane_1990 is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #13
..DarthRevan..
Rookie

Exacly what i said Anakin would win. Plus he is the chossen one stronger than the other jedi's too!!! But my friend dosent think so
Old 08-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #14
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

If you are talking about Luke and Anakin at the same age, like 23 then it's obvious who would win, at that age Anakin was defeating Sith Lords and destroying temples full of Jedi, whereas Luke was getting limbs severed in playfights with his dad.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may:
Old 08-10-2006, 11:18 PM   #15
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

Yeah whatever Luke is stronger and better....
Old 08-10-2006, 11:30 PM   #16
Great Scott!

I'm a big Luke fan, but I'd have to say Anakin. He beat Luke in ESB (and would've in RotJ if Vader hadn't turned cool), he was much faster and better trained (although that was only because of how common Jedis were), and he was the chosen one.
Great Scott! is offline   you may:
Old 08-11-2006, 05:15 PM   #17
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0DarthRevan0
Yeah whatever Luke is stronger and better....
Wow, what a compelling argument, I have completely changed my mind. [/sarcasm]

Like Nintendork said, "he was much faster and better trained (although that was only because of how common Jedis were), and he was the chosen one." Anakin FTW.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

Old 08-11-2006, 05:58 PM   #18
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
Depends on what age Luke is at this point. If they are the same age (early 20's-ish), then Anakin would win as he had years of training at that point and had become a prominant member of the Order. Luke only had very minimal training by that point.

If it is an older Luke, then I think he would win, as he had more years of experience to increase his skills.
I agree with this statement. Anakin would smoke the Luke in ESB/RotJ, but if it's Luke after he opened the academy, etc, I think he could stand a chance.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is online now   you may:
Old 08-11-2006, 10:27 PM   #19
..DarthRevan..
Rookie

Ha i told you jordan Anakin would kick Luke's A** lol thanks everyone!!! But still leave more anwsers everyone if you want.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #20
Darth Smaug
Veteran

I think that Anakin would win against the Luke with the Blue saber but would lose against the Luke with the Green saber..

I'm floating, and something's reaching out.
Darth Smaug is offline   you may:
Old 08-12-2006, 01:02 PM   #21
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Now, the thing being green saber Luke might win against Vader in an all out fight, BUT he would probably have to tap heavily on the dark side to do so. Which means, sith pwnd.

It is lucky that Vader is still a bit softie and did not use his full power.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may:
Old 08-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #22
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Anakin would smoke Luke any time, unless it's the Luke from NJO with "emerald lightning" and all those other dip**** powers.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may:
Old 08-15-2006, 02:42 PM   #23
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

You are all ****ed in the head it doesnt matter that anakin had more training and was the chosen one obi wan kicked his ass and luke did in ROPJ and it doesnt matter that anakin was older and had robot arms or whatever the only reason that he was slower was because of technology and that is why there was so much jumping around in the new trilogy luke was better in the originals and would have been in the new ones to and that is that.

Last edited by 0DarthRevan0; 08-15-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #24
Great Scott!

Whoa... sorry... I didn't know my opinion made me ****ed in the head...

EDIT: Wow, the way you edited your post is a lot nicer than "You are all ****ed up in the head and can suck my dick..."

But Luke did not kick his ass in RotJ, Vader saved Luke at the expense of his own life...

Hill Valley

"A nice place to live."
Old 08-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #25
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Well look at it this way. In the prequals all the Jedi trained for years in lightsaber combat and that's why the duels in the PT were a much faster pace than in the OT. The RotJ duel was supposed to be like an untrained rookie against a crippled aging sith. There's no way Luke could defeat any jedi knight or master from the prequel days.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is online now   you may:
Old 08-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #26
Ponaif
Rookie

They didnt have the technology that they had to make ep 1-3. Mabey they werent as trainied, but a lot of that is lack of technology. Well i think anways..
Ponaif is offline   you may:
Old 08-15-2006, 06:37 PM   #27
coupes.
★★★★★

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
0DarthRevan0, please do not flame other members. If you disagree with someone, saying he's ****ed in the head won't help your cause. Consider this your first warning.

Last edited by coupes.; 08-15-2006 at 11:24 PM.
coupes. is offline   you may:
Old 08-15-2006, 09:16 PM   #28
Casso
Rookie

let's see... the chosen one, conceived entirely of the force, known as the strongest jedi ever vs. a normal human who is *not* the chosen one/ strongest jedi ever... yeah, i'll vote for anakin.
Casso is offline   you may:
Old 08-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #29
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

What happens when i get more than one warning?
and everyone needs to remember anakin got his ass kicked by obi wan who was a normal human
Old 08-15-2006, 11:28 PM   #30
coupes.
★★★★★

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Just follow the rules and you won't have anymore warnings.
coupes. is offline   you may:
Old 08-16-2006, 08:08 AM   #31
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
What happens when i get more than one warning?
and everyone needs to remember anakin got his ass kicked by obi wan who was a normal human
He wasn't a "normal human", FFS, he was a Jedi Master and member of the High Council, and Anakin was using the Dark Side before he had been properly trained.

It's simple, Anakin would pwn Luke, everyone else but you agrees with that so it's pretty clear. You are wrong.

- Halo_92

Old 08-16-2006, 09:43 AM   #32
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

OKay fine fair enough BUT everyone agrees that in jedi academy luke pretty much is the high council and at this point he is alot stronger than he was in rotj and would easily beat anakin
Old 08-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #33
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
OKay fine fair enough BUT everyone agrees that in jedi academy luke pretty much is the high council and at this point he is alot stronger than he was in rotj and would easily beat anakin
No, I don't agree, by that point Luke would be at most as powerful as Anakin. I still think Anakin would win hands down.

- Halo_92

Old 08-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #34
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

Have you ever been laid?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:09 PM   #35
Pho3nix
#rekt

10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Have you ever been laid?
What does that have to do with this thread? o_O

Pho3nix is offline   you may:
Old 08-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #36
Great Scott!

Well, if he was laid by Padme, then Anakin would be a lot angrier (and therefore probably stronger) in the battle, and if he was laid by Leia or Mara Jade, then Luke would probably be a lot angrier/tougher. I dunno.

Hill Valley

"A nice place to live."
Old 08-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #37
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3nix
Quote:
Have you ever been laid?
What does that have to do with this thread? o_O
Absolutely nothing...

Consider this your #2 Warning 0DarthRevan0

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 08-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #38
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Have you ever been laid?
lol, well Jordan, your friend ..DarthRevan.. is only 16 so I assume you are 15/16 so i'm guessing you haven't.
Second warning already? And both in one thread. You're on a moronic roll aren't you.
Anakin F. T. F*ing W.

- Halo_92

Old 08-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #39
Darth_Terros
Veteran

Helpful! 
As much as i hate these lame "who would win" threads i agree with Machinecult Anakin would easily beat luke

Anakin = 20 odd years of jedi training in the temple *and lets not bring in the fact he was the damned Chosen one!*

Luke = a few of days on the falcon then a few weeks in some swamp

If anakin hadnt been crippled and restricted by his suit then Anakin would've become the most powerful Jedi/Sith in history and even palpatine knew this.

Darth_Terros is offline   you may:
Old 08-16-2006, 02:44 PM   #40
0DarthRevan0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineCult
lol, well Jordan, your friend ..DarthRevan.. is only 16 so I assume you are 15/16 so i'm guessing you haven't.
Second warning already? And both in one thread. You're on a moronic roll aren't you.
Anakin F. T. F*ing W.
First thing how do you know how old he is.
Second last i checked not everyone waits until they are like 20 to get laid.
Third i wasnt asking how many people have gotten laid as a serious question it was sarcasm aimed at the guy who was reading way to far into this **** lol.
Last thing about the moronic roll lol I try.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Who do you think would win in a fight?