lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I am soooo stuck on this mission!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2001, 01:42 AM   #1
Xander818

Angry I am soooo stuck on this mission!

HELP!!! I am so stuck on the mission where you fly the Sabra and you have to capture the shuttle Tydirium. The objectives are to locate the shuttle and to dock with the station. I always dock and then abort the docking operation when the Strike Force leader (the commando guy) tells me to go signal Rogue Squadron. I leave the station and hit shift+s to call for reinforcements like it told me to do in the mission briefing. Then I wait. Forever. And the Rogues never come and the objective to dock with the station never gets checked off. Finally, Tydirium leaves after having waited a year and a day. By this time, I've destroyed all the TIE fighters and Interceptors. Tydirium leaves and the bomboers come out after it. I just park outside of their hangar and waste them as they're leaving. So basically, I finish all of the objectives without the help of the vaunted Rogue Squadron. I get back to the Liberty and it says mission failed because I never docked with the station. So what the hell do I do?!? Please respond. I can't figure this out and I refuse to skip the mission. My e-mail address is Xander818@aol.com. Also, any tips on how to join a multiplayer game would be helpful. Thank you!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2001, 01:53 AM   #2
Abolisher

Lightbulb

You have to stay docked until the game automatically undocks you. You must stay docked for a certain amount of time, and if you abort the docking proceedure early, you won't satisfy the docking mission goal.

------------------
That's no moon, it's a SPAM Station

Abolisher's Mission Command Outpost
Abolisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2001, 01:58 AM   #3
JR2000Z
Ass-hole Extaordinaire

Arrow

Thank you for placing yer thread here.
It means a lot to me.
We are loosing a lot of threads lately...
JR2000Z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2001, 11:26 AM   #4
Zoom Rabbit

Lightbulb

Have you tried firing on the station?

Old 04-18-2001, 11:58 AM   #5
Jabba The Hunt

i find snaping the CD in half works much better

------------------
iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs
jabbathehunt@hotmail.com
Old 04-18-2001, 03:00 PM   #6
Rogue 9

I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place for help on that game
Old 04-18-2001, 05:28 PM   #7
JR2000Z
Ass-hole Extaordinaire

Bigest hint ever: play it on the hard difficlulty.Its somehow easier then the easy difficuly setting.Seriously.
JR2000Z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > I am soooo stuck on this mission!