lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Single player: Second tour mission
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-07-2001, 11:06 AM   #1
Justice

Post Single player: Second tour mission

Hi there
I recently re-discovered my XWA cd's and started playing.... I'm have a real big problem with the 2nd Tour mission.... no matter what I do I can't finish it.
Me and Andrasta kill the two guards, attack Endiku, and then the only objective remaining is to get Andrasta home in one piece.
But suddenly that damn Bouncer comes and starts shooting us both. And after we kill it Andrasta keeps on saying "Flying home..." as it's orders but everytime the distance becomes 0.0 it starts growing again.... it's like Andrasta keeps on trying to find a Nav Buoy that doesn't exist.
So there I am stuck, stuck in Sabra's gunner turret watching Andrasta flying around forever...

Can anyone tell me how to finish this mission?

Thanks,
Justice
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2001, 02:12 PM   #2
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
Question

Waht missions????

Battle # and Missions # please... or mission name
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2001, 03:43 PM   #3
tie_ace666999

IT's funny, because the same thing happened to me. If i remember coreectly i just exited the game back to windows, then went back in and it worked fine. Make sure you are using version 2.02, you could also try re-installing the game.
Old 03-08-2001, 09:01 AM   #4
Justice

I don't know what the mission number is exactly... it's not part of any of the battles it's part of the Family Tour at the beginning, mission# 2.
Justice
Old 03-08-2001, 11:30 AM   #5
Fondas

Arrow

Tranfer to Player Strategy section has initialized...
Old 03-08-2001, 01:55 PM   #6
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
might be a bug in the mission... it shoudl be fairly easy to do.. jsut remember you have to stay in the turret, and can't go into the cockpit.
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2001, 04:50 AM   #7
Ajim

Its either Iknew He wasnt Ready for a real job...or floating around and being hit by sfc Bouncer

------------------
Ace Rulez
Old 05-22-2001, 02:49 AM   #8
Ajim

ATTENTION! I BELIEVE THE MISSION OBJECTIVES IS MIS UNDERSTOOD aND UNCLEARLY STATED!..Its Actually Kill At Least 1 Rzf Guard AND PES ENKIDU Must Be Attacked BY Your Gun Turret. IF it Doesn't...YOU'll Float Around like a stuck Baloon !!!!!!!

------------------
Ace Rulez
Old 05-22-2001, 08:46 AM   #9
callandor

right...gotta try again then...been playing this stupid mission for an eternity and i still can't pass!!!!
i did it b4
but i can't remember how!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > Single player: Second tour mission