lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CONFIRM!!! ITS CORRUPTED
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2001, 09:39 AM   #1
Ajim

Post CONFIRM!!! ITS CORRUPTED

THE hud.dat is corrupted!!!!! It took a Downloaded demo hud.dat (887kb)to replace the 1.64 MB Hud.dat..It Seemed The programmers are working hard at Building the hud.dat but actually it sucks!!!! It took me really alot of time to download the demo..imagine...a 56K modem....2 1/2 hours of pain!!!!just to get the hud.dat Some People at xwingalliance.com Should do something about this...
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2001, 09:14 PM   #2
milkshake

Why didn't you just re-install the game?
milkshake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2001, 04:26 AM   #3
Ajim

Quote:
Originally posted by milkshake:
Why didn't you just re-install the game?
Did it! but never worked...because I think Tose People who invented the game thinks it would look cool but actually it is not!!!! It was not courrupted..it is designed to be that way...So I guess i'll be promoting HUD.DAT Download on my website. It is Written on the CD..so You can't remove it!

------------------
Ace Rulez
Old 05-31-2001, 04:07 PM   #4
garyah99

Did you try installing the 2.02 patch? In 2 years at this forum I've never heard of this before. Either you need the patch or you have a bad disc.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > CONFIRM!!! ITS CORRUPTED