lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: BATTLE 2 - "Secret weapons of the Empire" - mission 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-27-2001, 09:48 PM   #1
Kyle Laskey

Angry BATTLE 2 - "Secret weapons of the Empire" - mission 2

Hi folks,

I'm new here and am really enjoying XWA, but im hoping that someone can help me out of an impasse I have reached, before the pc monitor goes out the window!!
This mission is causing me real problems. The few times I have managed to disable the fighters, I get a total kicking from the ETR's - I just can't get past this mission.

Please some kind soul out there help me out, before I go insane and take the whole world with me!!!!
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2001, 10:42 PM   #2
Grand_Admiral_Ice

Save a couple of Mag Pulses(?) for the ETRs and have your wingmen engage it before you do.

------------------
May the Force screw you everything you do except sex or should you get screwed? Stop you're confusing me.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > BATTLE 2 - "Secret weapons of the Empire" - mission 2