lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The world of Malgor - IC thread
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #81
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Deflect no, but our hides our thick." Ban said without looking away from the man. "Now go find that map." Ban then let him down and faced the voice.
"Show yourself...no your an assassin, or else you would have already shown yourself."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #82
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Well, I'll have to shoot a bit higher, then" he said and the arrowhead shifted a bit and now pointed at the centaur's head. The assassin took a step forwards, and was out of the shadows, but you still couldn't see but a part of him because of the dark clothing he wore. "What's all this ruckus about a map? This petty thief trying to sell you a treasure map?" he said with a snicker and still kept the arrow ready

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #83
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Thats none of your business, I have nothing but respect for assassins and thier skill, but some should learn to stay out of other peoples business." Ban then smiled and said "when off contract of course."

Old 01-01-2006, 05:14 PM   #84
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man searched his pockets again, then frowned, trying to remember who could've taken the map. He remembered checking that he had it before entering the town. From there he hadn't encountered anyone until.....

"It was a halfling....." he said, incredulous that someone of that species had the nerve to try to pull that off.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #85
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The assassin snickered. "Halfling, eh?" he asked and took the arrow and placed it back in with the other arrows. He dropped the cloth from his mouth to his neck and drew his hood back. "You could check the tavern. Thieves usually gather there after a good heist" he said and backed into the shadows

---

The paladin opened his room door and stepped inside with the mage. The room was pitch black but a figure was sitting infront of the window. "I'm in. Who do you want me to kill?" the figure asked and the mage closed the door and lit the candles around the room. "We'll talk more when the other assassin arrives" the paladin said and Reaper chuckled. "If she turns up" he added and leane dback in the chair. "Well, as you're here, make yourself at home" the mage said and looked at the dark-skinned elf with a slight disgust in his eyes

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-02-2006, 03:31 PM   #86
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I'm already here," the Shapeshifter Assassin said quietly. She looked nothing like the woman Reaper had spoken to before, but what else could you expect from a Shapeshifter? Her hair was dark brown and her eyes matched. She wore a dark blue dress that reached to the floor.

"Answer his question," she continued, gesturing to Reaper. "I'm listening and after you answer, I'll have a question of my own."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2006, 04:22 PM   #87
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The mage looked at the shapeshifter and sat down next to the room's table as the paladin stood between the assassins and started explaining. "General Montgomery Burns((Oh, shut up, you)) is in command of Karleqe and we need him out of the way so we can get into the Pass of Ice Mountain without any problems. The General's death will also help the rebellion take over the city" the Paladin explained. "And like I said, 2000 each plus expenses"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #88
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Perfect lead in to my question," the Shapeshifter said. "Why do you need two assassins? More specifically, two assassins who are known for working alone?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 01-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #89
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"For the same reason we cannot get to the pass without the General dead. The city's fort is right next to the entrance into the pass and the general's murder will cause enought confusion so we can get throught the pass without any trouble. The fort is about the same size as the one in Carmael's capital and the soldiers and guards there are always on the lookout. The general has two soldiers on his balcony and outside his room" he said and sighed in despair. "The guards there are elite and are ready to do anything to kep the general safe"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #90
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I'm not sure that satisfies my curiosity," the Shapeshifter said. "I understand why you'd want two assassins, but why us? Both of us are better known for working alone than for cooperating with other assassins."

My work in progress:

Old 01-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #91
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"You were the best ones around" was the simple answer of the paladin. The paladin walked over to her and smiled. "And you being a shapeshifter will be a most useful talent if we happen to get you to follow us on our long journey"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #92
Writer
Not switching to DTV

She allowed a small smile to come to her face. "I see..." After a pause, she went on. "And how can you be so sure the death of the general will cause enough confusion for you to get through the pass? Are they so convinced their general will live that they don't have an officer trained to replace him if he should die?"

My work in progress:

Old 01-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #93
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban walked around, restless. He and the entire Rebel group needed that map, and it was stolen by some halfling.
"Nervous centaur?" Said a rough voice in the shadows.
"You should be." Said another, which was joined by numerous other taunts from the shadows.
"I suggest you all turn away now with your head still apon your shoulders." This was answered with laughter. "Fine have it your way." Ban drew his swords and engaged 2 of the bandits, he kicked two others with with hind legs and a 5th joined the fray. Ban fended the three of very easily, But was soon fighting only two, for he had beheaded one of them. Ban with his strong armour and heavy hide had nothing to fear from thier dull blades. He even let them strike him, but they failed and Ban laughed his booming laugh. He finally kiled the other two before the two he had kicked got up. When they saw what had happened, they ran, but ban threw both his swords at them, which implanted themselves into thier heads.
"Foolish bandits." Ban said then retrieved his swords.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #94
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
((Must bow to Darth Tepe for the story it's so exciting, so I'm in just need a hand to make my entrance))

Name: Ilenia (mostly known as Dawnlight)
Age: looks 20 (don't know how much that is in elven years)
Race: High-Elf
Appearance: Beautiful, white skin and gold hair, blue eyes, dressed in white robes.
Class: Psioner / Warrior (psioner is like someone with mental powers, capable of create illusions, but not unlimited they are often discriminated by wizards and mages)
Alignment: Good-Neutral
Homekingdom: Magitas
Weapons: Bow and quiver, twin elven blades.
Equipment: belt of medical leaves and potions.
Biography: Born to a poor family, Ilenia was dumped on the doorstep of the Magitas High temple. She was sent to study magic but had little talent for it, she was soon discovered to possess psychic powers and was banned from the temple, she was left under the care of a family near the frontier of the Magitas kingdom and she ran away soon after to live outside of the kingdom. She was often seen on a hilltop at the break of dawn, and she had a light to her and her beauty was outlined by the sun's light, since then she was called Dawnlight. She learned the art of fighting from an elven quartermaster who had retired close to her home.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 08:22 AM   #95
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom was strolling around the town when he heard a distant scream, a woman's scream. Quickly, he ran towards the direction of the scream and stopped right in front of Ban, who had two bloody swords in his hands and 5 bodies around him. NeoVenom pulled his sword and shield from his back and stood his ground, no fear in him. The purple glow from the sword gave NeoVenom an eerie glow in the night. Moments later, Zino came walking slowing and stopped in back of NeoVenom, growling as he looked at Ban.

(Out of Character: A side note, NeoVenom thinks Ban just slaughtered a bunch of people...not a bunch of bandits.)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #96
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia stood on the hilltop like she always did, she then walked to her home where an old elf waited for her. It was Cleon, the quartermaster.

- "Ilenia, you took your time...come on, we have to get going, the people here bored me" - Cleon said.

- "I'm not sure I want to leave" - Ilenia said looking back into the city of Magitas.

- "These people are the reason you were banished, come on we'll be better off without them" - Cleon said.

Ilenia started to walk with Cleon through the woods until they had arrived to Carmael. The streets were crowded. Ilenia kept her hood up even though her face was still visible. Cleon walked behind her always watching her back.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #97
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban cleaned off his swords and sheathed them.
"Something you want?"

Old 01-03-2006, 01:46 PM   #98
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Something I want?" NeoVenom repeated. "The question is what have you done?" NeoVenom looked at the bodies of the people Ban killed. Seeing that Ban sheathed his swords, NeoVenom still kept his sword unsheathed. Maybe the centaur wasn't a treat to NeoVenom but then again Ban is surrounded by dead bodies. "Who are you and why have you killed these men?"

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 01-03-2006, 02:12 PM   #99
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Carmel isn't a city... It's a kingdom. The streets are busy in a town in Carmael, not in the city of Carmael, like your posts gestures, Lyla. Just pointing it out))

"It is not about the quntity of officers trained for the job. It is more of the confusion that is in the ranks. The soldiers will panic from hearing their general has been assassinated and when they are assigned on patrols, their anger is so great that they cannot think clearly, which will give us the opportunity to get to the pass practically unnoticed" a clear but strong voice said. The mage stood up and walked to the female assassin. "Do you really want to know all this? Your job is to kill the general, and it seems more like the general had sent a snitch to get to the bottom of this"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 02:12 PM   #100
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I Am Baningild, They attacked me, I warned them, and they persisted so I engaged in battle with them...Satisfied?"

Old 01-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #101
Writer
Not switching to DTV

The Shapeshifter laughed. "I prefer to have every question I can think of answered before I do a job." Her dark eyes faded to a slightly lighter brown as she said this, but they quickly darkened again and she cocked her head to one side. "Is there a problem with that?"

My work in progress:

Old 01-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #102
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
((Oh ok, Darth Tepe))

Ilenia still walked through the town. Cleon walked close behind her making sure no one tried anything against her.

- "The town is so crowded, and there are a lot of soldiers, maybe because someone important got killed" - Ilenia said.

- "What makes you think tha...I had forgotten for a second that you're a psioner" - Cleon said.

Ilenia smiled. A soldier walked up to her, Cleon quickly moved to the front and stood between the soldier and Ilenia.

- "What do you want soldier of Carmel?" - Cleon said.

- "I mean to ask questions to any who look suspicious, there is a rebellion going on and the least we want is problems, state your business here" - the soldier asked.

- "Our business is our own, move please" - Cleon said placing his hand on the soldier's armor and the soldier pushed him back taking his sword out, the push threw Ilenia to the ground on her back, her hood fell off and her face was revealed. The soldier was marvelled by her beauty, Cleon took the chance to cut the soldier's throat.

- "You're unworthy of looking at a high-elf's face, specially this one" - Cleon said.

The guards nearby saw this and ran through the crowd to get to Cleon.

- "Run mi lady, hide" - Cleon said.

Ilenia ran behind a house and the guards kept coming at Cleon.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 03:40 PM   #103
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A ruckus was heard all the way to the INN from the side of the town. As the mage and te paladin turned to look at the window, they saw no longer a figure sitting by the window. The mage turned back to the shapeshifter with his eyes closed and then made two big circles with his hands and closed them into fists. He rose his middle and index fingers up and lowered his hands to his chest, then quickly pushing the hands forwards at the assassin. A bright flash emitted from his hands and surrounded the assassin, but this was only seen by the shapeshifter and the mage. The paladin sighed and turned to the window, feeling left out once again. The mage opened his eyes and lowered his hands, smiling. "There is no problem with it, shapeshifter" he said. The elf's eyes had turned deep purple for the assassin as the mage looked throught the fake skin of the shapeshifter and at her true figure. He had a smirk on his face

---

As the guards were about to grab the old man, an arrow with black feathers struck one of them in the heart. Another followed and then a third one, which ended the struggle and the uards dropped down, dead. A figure dropped from a rooftop and grabbed Cleon. "Run, you old fool" he grunted and dragged the old man to the alleyway where Ilenia had disappeared into. The 'hero of the day' vanished into the deeper alleyway where the shadows were still dominant and looked at the two carefully

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #104
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((is this happening in the same town?))

Old 01-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #105
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "Thank you Shadow warrior, but it was not needed, as old as you can see me my strength and heart are as that of a young man" - Cleon said.

Ilenia walked forward but keeping her distance.

- "Forgive Cleon, he is too over protective when it comes to keeping me safe, I thank you for your help" - Ilenia said and then continued - "May I ask the name of our savior?"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #106
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yes))

The assassin looked at the elf carefully from the shadows and then placed his bow onto his back. "Reaper" he finally said and took a step forwards but made sure he stayed in the shadows if the man would recognize him. If that did happen, the assassin would need to disappear swiftly, a sthe morning sun was slowly rising in the horizon

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 04:44 PM   #107
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia smiled.

- "Thank you for your help Mister Reaper, thank you for helping Cleon" - Ilenia said.

Cleon walked to where Ilenia was.

- "Reaper, I don't know anyone by that name, but then again I've been away from this places for a long time now, so who are you with? Rebels or the Soldiers?" - Cleon asked.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #108
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Neither, but my current employer is a rebel" he said and was very amazed that the man did not know his name. Reaper was over 300 years old, and such persons were usually recognize by names. Especially if the person behind the name had killed most of the leader around that area. "You have sure been away for long. most people know Reaper by name"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tarika shifted to her natural shape with a frown. "If you can see me as I am, there's no point to hiding," she said, sounding slightly annoyed. She glanced toward the empty seat by the window.

"Shall we wait for Reaper to continue?" she asked.

My work in progress:

Old 01-03-2006, 05:06 PM   #110
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The paladin looked outside and sat where Reaper had sat before. "No. Reaper can join us later. Get packed and ready and meet us at the stables in thirty minutes" the mage said as his eyes turned back to their normal colour

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 05:08 PM   #111
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Cleon smiled at Reaper.

- "Well I retired in my youth, and as you can see it's been long since then, I've been living near Magitas for a long time, until I met Ilenia" - Cleon said.

Ilenia looked at Reaper.

- "The rebellion seems to be after a good cause, but you are an assasin, I dare say you are an assasin without an evil heart, otherwise you would not have attempted to rescue an old man and a girl from death" - Ilenia said still smiling at him.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

As the mage's eyes turned back to their normal color Tarika's shape shifted back to what it was when she first entered the room. She nodded, indicating that she would do what they said and turned to go.

My work in progress:

Old 01-03-2006, 05:32 PM   #113
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

At an alleyway not far from the inn, NeoVenom continues to speak to Ban, "Sorry...now I noticed that they are dressed like the casual bandit." NeoVenom sheathed his sword. "My name is NeoVenom. Just browsing around Carmael. I heard a scream and came here." NeoVenom pat his tiger and pointed to the direction of the inn. Zino gave a slight pur then started heading to the side of the inn.

Old 01-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #114
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"The mind of a dark elf is not a good place to look into" the assassin noted and took a step forwards, his hand on the hilt of his other dagger just in case if they would have any tricks up their sleeves. He drew his hood back and a pair of grey, almost white eyes stared at them with a medium-lenght white hair showing some outlines of the black-skinned elf. "Especially of a high-elf that does not know who he is dealing with"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #115
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
- "Back away my lady" - Cleon said.

- "We will not attack you, we have no reason to do so, nor I wish to" - Ilenia said pulling back her hood revealing her face.

Cleon frowned.

- "You must not show your face my lady" - Cleon said.

- "There is nothing to fear Cleon, we've told Reaper we do not represent a threat to him, so is there something you wish to know Reaper?" - Ilenia said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-03-2006, 06:19 PM   #116
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Who are you and why are you getting such negative attention of the guards of this town. I would advise you not to get so much attention" he said and his eyes turned to Cleon and narrowed a bit. He took a step back again and looked at the two. "Also, I would very much appreciate you not probing my mind anymore" he said, looking at Ilenia this time as he spoke

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #117
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia looked at Reaper for a moment and then spoke.

- "I must apologise, my name is Ilenia, I am a psioner, I was not properly taught to control my mental powers since in Magitas all psioners are considered scum, I get only random thoughts and memories from people, and as far as the attention of the guards it must be probably because Cleon looks like a mercenary and since he is protecting me, they thought he was protecting a potential assasin, after all a woman makes for a perfect assasin...or so I have heard" - Ilenia said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-04-2006, 05:36 AM   #118
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Reapers eyes narrowed. "Ha! You have heard wrong. The best assassins currently are male. The best assassins are shapeshifters, but they are rare to see in asassin jobs, which I am grateful of" he said and turned to leave. He took a couple of steps, but then looked behind himself. "I would advice your friend not to slit anymore throaths in this town"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-04-2006, 11:43 AM   #119
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia looked at Cleon for a moment and then turned back to Reaper.

- "I can assure you Cleon will not neglect your advise, thank you again for your assistance" - Ilenia said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Thats fine. You just get into Carmael or have you been here for a while?"

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The world of Malgor - IC thread