lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The world of Malgor - IC thread
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #121
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I've been here since this morning." replied NeoVenom to Ban. NeoVenom thought to himself for a moment and spoke, "Anything happening here? I heard about a General getting killed or something like that. That's all I know..." He looked at Ban for a moment and then looked at the Inn. "I'm probably going to check back at the inn for more information."

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 03:07 PM   #122
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Yeah, thats a good source of info, but be careful, there are some interesting people in there." Ban said as he started to turn and walk away.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Lio froze around the corner where Reaper and the others were talking. High elves usually carried out valuable things, but stealing from someone Reaper had just saved while they were still with him was not wise. Still, he needed something else before he could get out of town. He'd have to wait.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #124
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Ilenia smiled once again.

- "I feel another persons thoughts, a clever one hiding behind the wall, I do not carry anything of importance for I have been poor since birth so if you were hoping to get something out of me...you waste your time" - Ilenia said to Lio.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 10:22 PM   #125
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban walked passed the now small group talking. When he saw that there was a high elf, he immidiatly bowed down onto his front legs and dipped his head.

Old 01-04-2006, 11:17 PM   #126
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Lio cursed silently, and began backing away....straight into a centuar.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #127
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban looked down at the halfling who bumped into him.
"Hello there." Ban said thinking this might be the halfling with the map.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:53 AM   #128
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom watched Ban walk away and then noticed him bowing. "Is the king near him?", NeoVenom thought.To find out if he is right or wrong, NeoVenom walked towards where Ban was and saw a group of people talking amongst themselves. He also saw a halfling, who was right next to Ban.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 01-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #129
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Dismissing the halfling Ban once again addressed the high elf and bowed again.
"Royal mistress, you should not be out here in the dangerous streets."

Old 01-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Lio took the opportunity to set off once again. There had to be someone else worth stealing from in this town.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:58 PM   #131
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
It seemed like the people were grwing interested in this alley, and Reaper did not like it. He covered hi head once again by his hood and stepped deep into the shadows. He climbed swiftly up to the roof of the oter building and started to make hs way back to the tavern to get his stuff before the upcoming journey

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2006, 09:10 PM   #132
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia put her hood up once again and looked at Ban, the centaur who had adressed her so properly.

- "You do not need to adress me so politely my lord centaur, for I am not that worthy, but indeed you are correct to suggest that these streets are dangerous for one such as myself, we are in need of guidence since this place is unknown for me and my self appointed protector, Cleon is not familiar with this town even though he said he was" - Ilenia said.

- "My lady it was not my intention to lie to you" - Cleon said.

- "Do not fret Cleon, I trusted you to protect me, I know that even though you do not know the way you would risk your life to protect me and for that I can never repay you" - Ilenia said.

- "And you'll never have to my Lady" - Cleon said.

Ilenia turned to face Ban once more.

- "My lord centaur, as poor as I am I can not offer you payment for your aid, but only my promise to put my power at your disposal" - Ilenia said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-05-2006, 09:37 PM   #133
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Payment is not needed Mistress Elf. What is your business here? or better yet, where can I guid you too?"

Old 01-05-2006, 09:45 PM   #134
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia looked down for a moment.

- "There is Psioner in this town, he is been held in the prison of this Kingdom, he is suspected to be working with the rebellion, I am a Psioner as well, my name is Ilenia, and I am from Magitas but psioners are looked upon as scum by the wizardkind...I was forced to exile and since I met Cleon, he has watched over me and trained me in the arts of fighting, but a few days ago in one of his hunting trips he heard a troll talk about this Kingdom and the rebellion and that a Psioner was being held by the royal army...they also said that he was condemned to execution any day now...if he dies, any chance of training my powers that have become more of a burden than an asset will be gone for good" - Ilenia said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #135
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Lio walked into another tavern in town, wanting to clear his head. He was having rotten luck in this town so far.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #136
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I know the one, although I did not know he is a psioner. See I am with the rebellion" Ban said lowered his voice as he said this. "And we are looking to get him back as well." Ban lowered his head. "Forgive me, I have not introduced myself, I am Baningild of the Harks."

Old 01-06-2006, 06:58 AM   #137
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"It seems like one of your friends dissappeared on you." interrupted NeoVenom. He noticed that Reaper dissappeared. NeoVenom then noticed seeing that same person in the tavern earlier today.

Old 01-06-2006, 11:30 AM   #138
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Assassins do that..." Ban said as he shook his head.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:39 PM   #139
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia noticed NeoVenom she turned to face Ban and Cleon was facing NeoVenom.

- "I see you've met, but although I might know the answer already I must ask for your name" - Ilenia said to NeoVenom while still facing Ban.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-06-2006, 02:03 PM   #140
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
It wasn't long before Tarika was ready to go. She was disguised as Tani, but when she left the tavern, she took a detour through a dark alley and shifted to the appearance they'd seen her with in the room where she'd agreed to be hired. She arrived at the stables an entire ten minutes early.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2006, 03:32 PM   #141
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"My name is NeoVenom. What are your names?" NeoVenom said as he looked from Cleon to Ilenia. Not often did has he saw High-Elves at this part of the world. However, NeoVenom did saw some where he is from, Helvo.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #142
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Cleon looked at NeoVenom.

- "My name is Cleon, and that is my lady Ilenia" - Cleon said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #143
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Come it is not safe out here, follow me, I rented out a room." Ban went to the side entrance to the Inn part of the tavern, where the rooms were.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #144
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia and Cleon followed Ban. Cleon was getting looks of people who had watched him cut the soldier's throat. This made him uneasy, he didn't want to leave Ilenia alone but he knew he endangered her if they came after him.

- "My lady I must part for now so they cannot get to you, I have drawn much attention to myself, I will leave and meet you back here when you call me by your mental power" - Cleon said.

- "Be careful Cleon" - Ilenia said and Cleon left. Ilenia was now alone with Ban.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #145
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban entered the room he had rented out.
"Stay here, I have some Rebel friends that are much higher up than I." Ban said as he left. He went into the tavern looking for the Paladin and Mage.

Old 01-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #146
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Ilenia sat down on the bed and patiently waited for Ban. But she was also praying for Cleon. After all Cleon was like a father to her and she didn't want to see him come to harm.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 01-06-2006, 09:42 PM   #147
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Where did the Paladin and Mage go?" Ban asked the Bartender.
"Dunno, they headed that way."
"Thank you." Ban said as he left to search for the Paladin and Mage.

Old 01-07-2006, 06:20 AM   #148
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Reaper stepped out from the shadows behind Tarika and looked around. "The rebels aren't here yet?" he asked and stepped next to her, pulling his hood back. He looked at her and smiled carefully. He gad to admit... He had a kind of a crush towards Tani, but he really didn't know what to think of the other skins Tarika used.

The rebels walked quiety down the street, both of them holding saddlebags on their shoulders. They were obviously ready for a long journey. The paladin led the way towards their meeting place with slow steps, as thy didn't want to draw attention to themselves

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-07-2006, 10:22 AM   #149
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tarika smiled and shook her head. "Not yet... then again, we are ten minutes early."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 01-07-2006, 10:57 AM   #150
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Good... I need to have a word with you" he said and placed his bag onto the ground next to him and then sat down next to it and leaning his back to the wall. "You are the first assassin I have ever befriended, and I am glad that is is you. You are very interesting to me and I can turly say that I feel something more than curiosity towards you... And especially towards Tani, however odd that may seem" he said and looked up at her. The sunlight cam throught a window and lit the spot where the dark elf sat. He sheilded his eyes and let out a sound of pain. It was pain every time he walked in the sun, even if he had lived his whole life above ground unlike most of his kind

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-07-2006, 12:08 PM   #151
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

After checking up on Zino who was outside the tavern, NeoVenom stepped in the same tavern that Ban, Ilenia, and Cleon are at. Being that he entered a little bit after them, NeoVenom did not know what room they were in and decided to sit at the bar. "Hi again. Do you want a drink now?" asked the bartender as he laughed a bit. NeoVenom laughed as well, "No thanks. Just waiting for some peoplein here."

Old 01-07-2006, 12:59 PM   #152
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I don't find it so strange," Tarika said quietly, moving to place herself between the window and Reaper, blocking the sun. "Shapeshifters see a lot of this... you become attracted to the Shapeshifter in the first form you see them. In your case, it was Tani." She shrugged. "The other thing that may attract you to her is that she's an Elf... not entirely unlike yourself."

She turned to look out the window and squinted against the sun, mentally cursing her habit of finding reason in everything... even attraction. If Reaper was attracted to Tani, he damn well could be! Why did Tarika feel the need to find a reason for his attraction? It was one of the things she hated most about herself.

My work in progress:

Old 01-07-2006, 01:25 PM   #153
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Maybe so, but I don't buy the elf theory" he said and took a hold of her shoulder, turning her back and out of the way for the sunlight. He needed to get used to the sun before they started their journey. He still had his hand on her shoulder and then he smiled suddenly and calmly leaned over, kissing her softly, this time right on the lips instead of when he had kissed Tani.

The paladin led the mage throght the backdoor of the stables and the to walked towards their horse when they noticed the two figures near the main entrance. The mage just smiled and stopped the paladin that was about to cought and distract the asassins. The two rebels were silent and just observed what would happen

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-07-2006, 01:31 PM   #154
Writer
Not switching to DTV

At his kiss, all the concentration she'd kept on her disguised shape evaporated and the real Tarika, blonde haired, blue eyed and human-shaped, came into view. Her eyes were wide in astonishment, but as the kiss continued, they closed slowly. Deep within her mind, Tarika still debated logically on the subject of attraction, but another part of her mind pushed that one aside.

This was attraction. She knew the paladin and the mage were watching, but the part of her that was in control now didn't care.

My work in progress:

Old 01-07-2006, 01:40 PM   #155
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Alzibar slowly continued, his eyes closed long before her's. The dark elf noticed something change under his hand that held now to the back of her neck and he knew that she changed her appearance again. He had a wide smile on his lips when he pulled out slowly and let his hand slide from the back of her neck and to his knee. He held his eyes closed for a moment and then opened them, just to look at her.

The paladin now coughted and ledt the mage to their horses near the assassins. The mage peeked over at them before placing his saddlebag onto the brown horse of his. The paladin placed hs saddlebags onto his white horse and walked out to the assassins. "Do you have your own horses?" he asked, trying to act like he hadn't just noticed their kiss. He got a 'shut up'-look from the dark elf and he backed a couple of steps

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-07-2006, 01:50 PM   #156
Writer
Not switching to DTV

For a long while, Tarika said nothing. When she spoke, it was to Alzibar. "That was... new..." She blushed, wondering how she could sound so foolish. "I- I mean..." To save herself from further embarassement with words, she kissed him again and turned to the paladin.

"Yes, I have a horse," she told him.

My work in progress:

Old 01-07-2006, 02:04 PM   #157
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"So do I" he said after being kissed again. he was quite amused of the sudden change in her rought assassin exterior. He stood up slowly and took his bag. To tell you the truth, he was pretty dazed off of this sudden change in his and Tarika's relationship, if you could call it even that in the first place. He swallowed loudly before walking to a black horse with a brown hair and a white line going from the start of the hair and all the way to the middle of it's eyes. He whispered something in the horse's ear and it nudged the drow's elbow slightly in understandment. Reaper placed his bag ontop of the horse's back and then put a thick cloth behind his bag to save his behind from most bumps. The assassin jumped up onto the horse's back

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-07-2006, 11:02 PM   #158
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I must find them..." Ban muttered to himself, then trotted along looking for any sign of them.

Old 01-08-2006, 01:05 AM   #159
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tarika approached and spoke to a dark gray horse. After a few moments of what seemed like a conversation - quiet words from the Shapeshifter answered by noises from the horse and answered by the Shapeshifter - Tarika mounted the horse and whispered a little more, urging the horse out of the stall.

"We are ready," she said.

My work in progress:

Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 AM   #160
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The rebels walked their horses out of their stalls and then mounted them. "We'll leave throught the north gate and head north-east until we get to the Great Road" the paladin said and rode out of the stables, the mage following shortly after.

Reaper rode slowly out of the stall and looked over at Tarika while he drew his hood back and and turned th horse towards the open stable doors. He rode out and followed the rebels down the street with a slow pace

"

- Carl Sagan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The world of Malgor - IC thread