lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The world of Malgor - IC thread
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-08-2006, 02:06 AM   #161
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Getting used to the sun?" Tarika asked him quietly. With a dark gray hood over her head, she shifted to Tani, knowing that anyone who saw her with this horse would think she'd stolen it otherwise. The people here knew it as Tani's horse.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2006, 02:45 AM   #162
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"I will never get used to the sun, I'm afraid" he said and tried to pull his hood a bit more to the front so it would shield his face from the sun. The heat would still come throught, bt he didn't really mind the heat. He had gotten used to that. Reaper looked over at her and smiled quietly. A couple of windows opened and townsfolk started to crawl out of their homes to do their daily chores. He looked at an old man that walked out with a walking stick in his hand. "Hmh... Youth these days. Leaving for yet another adventure. It was different in my days..." he muttered and Alzibar couldn't but smile at his words. If the old man would've known the truth, he thought and shook his head, turning back to see the rebels that started to quicken the pace slowly

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2006, 10:46 AM   #163
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tarika as Tani smiled and slowed her horse. "Different how, sir?" she asked. "Surely there were young fools seeking adventure when you were younger."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 01-08-2006, 11:03 AM   #164
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The old man gave a vicious look at Tani. "You youngsters are always sticking your nose into others' business. Go away before I hit you with my cane!" he muttered and came closer, swinging the sharper end of his cane towards her, his eyes murderous. He obviously hadn't expected any of the travellers to ask questions, and he didn't like the surprise at all.

Reaper turned his horse and rode over to Tani. "We don't have time to waste on old fools. Come..." he said and gave a glance at the old man. The old man got the creeps and backed a step before coming forth even more furiously than before. Reaper gave a chuckle, shook his head and turned his horse to leave, leaving the old man to shout after him. "Yeah, run away, you coward!" the old man shouted and muttered something before walking back inside

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-08-2006, 11:06 AM   #165
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I suspect he was a young fool seeking adventure once," Tani said, laughing softly as she turned to go.

My work in progress:

Old 01-08-2006, 11:19 AM   #166
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Reaper turned to look at her as she laughted softly. It made him smile and all giddy inside, which was something that would result to punishment in dark elf communities. The assassin turned back to see the rebels and quickened his pace to match the mage's

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #167
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tani also urged her horse foward to catch up with the mage.

My work in progress:

Old 01-08-2006, 11:46 AM   #168
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom heard a couple of people screaming and went out of the tavern to see what it was. When he got outside, he saw an old man walking away and two people on horses mounting away towards two other people. He looked back in the tavern and spoke out to Ban, "Ban...are these the people you looking for?" NeoVenom jerked his head outwards and stepped outside the tavern. He then mounted Zino and waited for Ban to come outside, still looking at the mage, paladin, the assassin he saw twice, and another person he can't quite make out.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2006, 03:13 PM   #169
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban had almost given up, but when he heard the words of NeoVenom he looked up and smiled.
"Yes they are, thank you." Ban said then galloped off. "Sir!" Ban addressed the paladin. "There is a High Elf Psioner who wishes to speak wiht you, please you must see her."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2006, 04:13 PM   #170
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The paladin stopped and turned around, the mage and Reaper slowly following his actions. "What's it about?" he asked and rode forwards, right infront of the centaur. The hand of the paladin was on the hilt of his sword and the hands of Reaper were ready to draw his bow and launch an arrow if the centaur would try anything. The mage was already muttering a spell that he could launch at the centaur if needed to

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #171
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Seeing from a distance, NeoVenom saw how Reaper was going to draw his bow and how that paladin had his hand on his sword hilt. Without hesistation, NeoVenom followed behind Ban. "Is this how they treat centaurs? NeoVenom thought to himself.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 01-08-2006, 04:52 PM   #172
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tarika as Tani gripped the hilt of the sword strapped to her side, but did not draw it. With so many others on edge, she didn't want to be the one caught by surprise if the centaur decided to do something.

My work in progress:

Old 01-08-2006, 09:14 PM   #173
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Ban leaned forward and whispered the rebel code in his ear.
"You are a much higher rank than I please you must speak with her."

Old 01-09-2006, 11:41 AM   #174
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The paladin sighed in annoyance and looked at the centaur. "Maybe you didn't hear me correctly. What does she want to talk to me about?" he aksed and then pulled him close. "And you never talk about the rebellion in public" he said and pushed him back

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 01-09-2006, 12:02 PM   #175
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Well it seems like you are talking about it now." said NeoVenom. He didn't like this paladin. NeoVenom got new information said from paladin's mouth. So a rebellion was occuring but against who and for what purpose?

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 01-09-2006 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:54 PM   #176
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"You remember one of our members, he was the tall one with the light hair, a real good fighter, who is no imprisoned in the castles dungeon, she knows him and wants to help free him." Ban said ignoring the other two.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The world of Malgor - IC thread