lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Finished the game...and now?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-30-2001, 03:21 PM   #1
CocoMonkey

Question Finished the game...and now?

I just finished the game, but for some reason i'm still missing a medal? There's a space for a big fat medal in my medal case. There doesn't seem to be any more missions to play after the Endor missions. Did I miss something? Is there supposed to be a mission where the family gets it's revenge on Antan or something? In the mission right before the Endor tour, The Family Reunion, am I supposed to disable Antan or something, there's not a whole lot of time before he bugs out though. Anyway, i'd really like to tie up these loose ends so I can feel i've finished something, much appreciated!!!
CocoMonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2001, 08:59 PM   #2
Lilt

Red face

I'l get back to you in about a year once I get to the same stage

P.S. Where can I find multiplayer servers for XWA over the internet...?
Lilt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-30-2001, 10:11 PM   #3
Gugeyewalker

Cocomonkey, that space in the middle is for the Kalidor Crescent. I believe it only works if you kill an oustanding number of bogeys in a single mission, but I am not certain on this. Unfortunately the Death Star run is the last mission, you are done. Uncle Antan? He is a loose string, obviously the game is slightly rushed.
So now it is time for you to play the missions that we in the community have created. Visit the dloads section on this site or you can start off on the right foot with a new honest career in piracy, go get my 11 mission pirate camapign, which will be revamped pretty soon, but is pretty good as it is. It's at Gugeyewalker's Pirate Outpost

Lilt, if you want to play online you'd better be good, because the boys and girls over at www.zone.com are truly ruthless.
Gugeyewalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2001, 11:47 PM   #4
Rebel Loyaltist
Me?

Hot Topic Starter 
The medal in the middle is the Kalidor Cresent. You get it when you get over 3,000 bonus points in the Rebel TODs. You get advances in the medal when you get more bonus points (I don't know how many though) and no you don't get to fight Antan you, the game just ends at Endor. You can download various missions from over the internet though.

------------------
If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!
Rebel Loyaltist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2001, 04:58 PM   #5
Lilt

Smile

ruthless? pah, bunny rabbits!

[This message has been edited by Lilt (edited September 04, 2001).]
Lilt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2001, 08:35 PM   #6
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Remember when in X-Wing you had to realy do perfect in a mission to get the Cresant. I got the Diamond eyes long before I finished TOD III, hell I still haven't finished TOD III.

------------------
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2001, 09:57 PM   #7
JeepaPaedm

i hate to reminisce, but the original xwing game was the best so far.

difficulty was just right.

plenty of cutscenes...including a decent ending.

and we got add-ons such as b-wing and imperial pursuit....

ah those were the days......

JP
JeepaPaedm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > Finished the game...and now?