lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help me with some soundbytes for my emo song about Admiral Zaarin..
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-29-2005, 03:52 AM   #1
AlexStayFrosty
Lurker

Help me with some soundbytes for my emo song about Admiral Zaarin..

Hi there folks, I'm wondering if anyone can help me..

I had a nostalgic flash-back to the original Tie Fighter game, and the mission where *SPOILER* G Adml. Zaarin turns turncoat and first breaks with the empire. I got incredibly inspired by that and wrote a song based on that scene..(haha, I know it sounds a little lame, I just thought it was a cool metaphor for that scenario in life where the one person you thought was the coolest guy in the whole world turns out to be a total ass, and turns your friends (in the game, your wingmen) against you..)

The problem is, though, I don't have a copy of that game anymore, and I don't really remember how to use any of the editing tools. I know it's a really old game, but I figured here would be the best place to ask.. What I basically want is a soundclip of Zaarin saying 'Tie Alpha 2 and 3, attack Alpha 1' and whatever other voice-overs you can get of Zaarin..
If anyone would know how to/be able to get that, I'd be really greatful.. If not, I'll just order the game from amazon, but that could take daysss and I want to finish it while I have the idea in my headdd..
Thanks.

alextrickedout(a)gmail.com ^_^
AIM : IndieRockAlex
AlexStayFrosty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2006, 03:29 AM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

No emo.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Not a bad idea, I guess. But my game is seriously comprimised, sorry.

I did find a sound clip on star wars wiki, but I don't know if it's the one you want. In fact, I can't listen to it at all. It's an ogg file.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM   #4
d5h
Banned

i got not`in
d5h is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Help me with some soundbytes for my emo song about Admiral Zaarin..