lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: family Mission 4---again ( target problems)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-15-2001, 11:57 AM   #1
gottico2

Post family Mission 4---again ( target problems)

Okay---I try destroying all the razors in the spice drop-off mission but have a very difficult time targeting and hitting the fighters...at best I think I have destroyed maybe 2---I try to destroy the cargo ships and had a little bit of luck with that---If I destroy the station will it ante up my kills to 25%? Do I need a better joystick ro faster computer? The gameplay stutters (not smooth because of Computer speed...would this affect the targeting?)

HELP!!!!

(PS--I flew the Millenium Falcon in the sim and set up about 6 razor fighters for targets and killed 4 with no prob---does the falcon fly and fire better than a standard yt-1300??
gottico2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2001, 02:30 PM   #2
t_smitts

I don't think you can destroy the station. Destroy some of the Viraxo cargo containers instead.
t_smitts is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2001, 03:12 PM   #3
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master

Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Don't bother with the station, it will gain you nothing. It's worth just as much percentage-wise as any other ship, and takes much longer to destroy.

A faster computer and better joystick would probably help you a lot. What are your system specs?

And yes, the Falcon is much better than the regular YT-1300.
Keyan Farlander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Player Strategy > family Mission 4---again ( target problems)