lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The New, Improved One Year Thread: 2006 Edition
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #761
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron
 
Cmdr. Cracken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Rochester, NY, USA
Posts: 6,117
Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Jones
Try MPlayer. Free and shocking.


Err. Posting from my *new* notebook, btw.
O.o Mplayer just nuked my brain.... what am I supposed to do?

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 06:38 PM   #762
Taos
Jedi Council Member
 
Taos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Puget Sound, Wa
Posts: 5,725
Current Game: ToR beta & Kotor
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
Cutting out caffeine completely; eating a big bowl of organic salad with every meal; drinking lots of 100% fruit juice; eating a big pile of fresh fruit everyday; guzzling gallons of water like they were going to take it off the market any day now; and popping vitamin supplements constantly.

I'm going to start a similar program after the first of the year. I don't know about the organic salads, but cutting out caffine for me will be quite teh shock to my system [i don't drink coffee, just coke/pepsi]. So no more caffine and no more sugar [from the soda] - combine that with hitting the gym to get rid of my beer gut...I'm going to be a total mess. lol can't wait..should be fun.

Taos is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #763
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 6,989
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
I bought a new car today. 2007 Ford Fusion. Black. My old '94 Taurus was just starting to break in too many ways, nickle and diming me to death.
Keyan Farlander is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #764
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemu Taos
I'm going to start a similar program after the first of the year. I don't know about the organic salads, but cutting out caffine for me will be quite teh shock to my system [i don't drink coffee, just coke/pepsi]. So no more caffine and no more sugar [from the soda] - combine that with hitting the gym to get rid of my beer gut...I'm going to be a total mess. lol can't wait..should be fun.
Yeah... the first few days were pretty brutal. It was almost like I had narcolepsy (since I instantly fell into a long, deep sleep the second I stopped moving,) combined with a brain tumor the size of a Volkswagen (splitting headache which words can do no justice.)

The whole idea for me was to get some extra rest, a bit more energy, and mostly to improve the horribly grim mood I was in for pretty much the last third of the year. Weight loss, if it occurs, would be a welcome and positive side effect... but was not my primary goal. Something I should also definitely work on though...

New wheels for Keyan! That can only mean one thing... ROAD TRIP!!!
Now, to only decide where to go... Vegas, or Tijuana.

Crack is in charge of procuring snacks, Niner's got the gas card, and Nitrous is in charge of the tunes! Noot, 15, me, and the rest will trade off the driving.

Sorry, Keyan old chum... I don't think there will be enough room for you on this trip... not even the trunk (That's where Zarg is corralling the slave girls...)
We'll have to pick you up on the next leg of the trip, after the inevitable drop-outs...
Don't worry... we'll take good care of your new baby! Hey! You can trust us... right?



I'm feeling better... though not 100% yet. Probably not even 40% yet... but climbing. Should be back to normal by morning... hopefully.

Only a couple of days left for my week off, and I've only crossed off less than a half-dozen things off my full page of 'Things-To-Do' so far. Lame.

If I felt better, then that could be my justification for a week of un-met goals and fallen expectations.

And I was feeling better... a lot better, for the most part... before this thing settled in and kicked my arse.


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 10:41 PM   #765
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 6,989
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
New wheels for Keyan! That can only mean one thing... ROAD TRIP!!!
Now, to only decide where to go... Vegas, or Tijuana.

Crack is in charge of procuring snacks, Niner's got the gas card, and Nitrous is in charge of the tunes! Noot, 15, me, and the rest will trade off the driving.

Sorry, Keyan old chum... I don't think there will be enough room for you on this trip... not even the trunk (That's where Zarg is corralling the slave girls...)
We'll have to pick you up on the next leg of the trip, after the inevitable drop-outs...
Don't worry... we'll take good care of your new baby! Hey! You can trust us... right?

Yeah...that sounds about right. I'm far too lame to be included in fun activities. When you said "road trip" I was thinking "Heck yeah, we could head over to Wal-Mart..."
Keyan Farlander is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 10:45 PM   #766
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Heh... that's exactly where I ended up the first night I got my new car for some reason.


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-29-2006, 11:58 PM   #767
Rogue15
Reconnaissance Specialist
 
Rogue15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Kaas City
Posts: 18,755
Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer 10 year veteran! 
ugh walmart....i go there all the time. i freaking work there. -_- it's been since june 2k5...so a year and a half damn it. sick of it too!!!! about this time 3 years ago dammit i was saying same thing about the pizza hut i was working at. TIME TO MOVE ON.


Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion. In battle, the words are swept away, giving way to actions-- mercy, sacrifice, anger, fear. These are pure moments of expression.
Rogue15 is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 12:56 AM   #768
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I can imagine.
I did a several month-long stint at Bradlees before college, and that pretty much broke my soul. I can't picture the kind of purgatory a couple of years at Wal*Mart must be like.

Hmmm... I wonder if we can get to 800 posts in the next 2 days... (*Hint, hint!*)


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 02:42 AM   #769
Taos
Jedi Council Member
 
Taos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Puget Sound, Wa
Posts: 5,725
Current Game: ToR beta & Kotor
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
Yeah... the first few days were pretty brutal. It was almost like I had narcolepsy (since I instantly fell into a long, deep sleep the second I stopped moving,) combined with a brain tumor the size of a Volkswagen (splitting headache which words can do no justice.)
Guess water and extra ibuprofen are in order for a week or so until my body adjusts.

Quote:
The whole idea for me was to get some extra rest, a bit more energy, and mostly to improve the horribly grim mood I was in for pretty much the last third of the year. Weight loss, if it occurs, would be a welcome and positive side effect... but was not my primary goal. Something I should also definitely work on though...
Yeah, I'm looking to get more energy and stronger. Anything else will be a bonus.


Quote:
I'm feeling better... though not 100% yet. Probably not even 40% yet... but climbing. Should be back to normal by morning... hopefully.
Good to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R15
about this time 3 years ago dammit i was saying same thing about the pizza hut i was working at.
I never did receive that pizza I ordered online from you!

How goes the photography there 15? lol

Taos is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 10:56 AM   #770
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leemu Taos
Guess water and extra ibuprofen are in order for a week or so until my body adjusts.
It only took me 2 days to get through all that, really. After that I was sleeping normally again, and able to wake up in the morning like a regular person again... without having to infuse my bloodstream with stimulants in order to move around and not walk straight into walls.

Of course, I had the distinct advantage of going through all this during a vacation from the job, with out having to go to work and/or school. If I had to go out of my house and deal with the world at the same time as my withdrawal symptoms, then I may have had to cradle a giant bottle of industrial strength Tylenol the entire time as well...

Throat's a bit sore again this morning... but I think it's just the heat induced dry air in my house. I need to pick up a humidifier. In years past I used to just boil pots of water on the stove... but that's a bit of a pain in the ass. The steam all condenses in the kitchen and creates havoc with mildew and mold... not to mention the plaster on the kitchen ceiling loosening up and falling down in big chunks... so we won't be doing that again this year.

Maybe I'll head off to Lowe's this afternoon to get one.


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 12:26 PM   #771
Rogue15
Reconnaissance Specialist
 
Rogue15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Kaas City
Posts: 18,755
Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer 10 year veteran! 
i way overslept this morning.....went to bed at around 12, and what time i wake up? 11. guess i won't be going hunting like i wanted to. -_- i hate weekends. I have to work 2-11 tonight, our printer went down on friday night and today we are supposed to get a part that fixes it and there is film and digital orders piled....that sucks. left the place in a bit of a mess last night, so i'll probably hear about it when i go in.

Tomorrow i only working 11-6, so that's cool that they're letting the lab close early, probably will just come home and watch some movies.

My throat feels like it's going to be sore...so i'll need to get some more ludens cough drops. It's amazing that I didn't get sick once this month! Probably because i've been eating those cough drops like they were candy.

Taking a small break from galaxies, i haven't been playing it as much as before christmas. I'm 23 in a few weeks...3 years goes by too damn fast. but then when i think about it, i have done alot since turning 18.


Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion. In battle, the words are swept away, giving way to actions-- mercy, sacrifice, anger, fear. These are pure moments of expression.
Rogue15 is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #772
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron
 
Cmdr. Cracken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Rochester, NY, USA
Posts: 6,117
Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
This Jnauary marks 3 years at McDonalds for me. 3 Years of life wasted away making burgers.... Meh.

and you guys have some will power. I doubt i would ever be able to quit caffine.

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 07:57 PM   #773
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
It's only a trial seperation. In a week or 2 I'll be jonesin' for my Dunkin' fix.

Speaking of willpower... I walked in to my local cell-phone store to deal with changing something on my account today... and ended up walking out with a new phone and a totally upgraded 2-year contract, and a second phone for my mom. Cost me over a hundred bucks. I still for the life of me can't figure out exactly what happened.

I knew I was in trouble as soon as I walked in the store though... there were a couple of people working there: Big dude, older grey-haired woman,... and a babe.

Wanna guess who wasn't already dealing with a customer at the time and dealt with me... then proceeded to talk circles around me until I agreed to (as far as I know...) sign my life (if not my soul) away? That's right kids... I'm a total sucker for a smokin' babe.

Gawd... I'm honestly surprised I didn't walk out there with even more. If she had tried to sell me a Bimmer, I doubt I would have had the clarity of mind to resist... "Huh... when did I ever agree to lease an 850i?"

Got my humidifier too. Now I just have to find an empty electical plug somwhere in the house. (A pretty tall order around here.)


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)

Last edited by edlib; 12-30-2006 at 08:21 PM.
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 09:12 PM   #774
Taos
Jedi Council Member
 
Taos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Puget Sound, Wa
Posts: 5,725
Current Game: ToR beta & Kotor
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr. Cracken

and you guys have some will power. I doubt i would ever be able to quit caffine.

That's not even the worst part Crack....I realized I won't be drinking as much either! :O Now I don't know how in the hell my body is going to handle not getting that steady intake of barley and hops each night! *shudders* Caffine will be easy compared to this....


Quote:
I knew I was in trouble as soon as I walked in the store though... there were a couple of people working there: Big dude, older grey-haired woman,... and a babe.

Wanna guess who wasn't already dealing with a customer at the time and dealt with me... then proceeded to talk circles around me until I agreed to (as far as I know...) sign my life (if not my soul) away? That's right kids... I'm a total sucker for a smokin' babe.
Oh man, I know that feeling.....all they gotta do is smile at you and it's all over. >.>

Quote:
Taking a small break from galaxies, i haven't been playing it as much as before christmas.
15, I'm gonna continue my loooong hiatus as long as the NGE and/or SOE is still involved. I ****ing hate the NGE and SOE you can't trust them for anything. So i'll be patiently waiting for swg 2 to come out probably in '09/'10. That is..if I'm still into the online mmo type game still and don't have other things going on heh.

Taos is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #775
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
You gonna become a regular around here Leemu? Lord knows we could use the fresh blood...

Well folks, this is about it... you have a little over 24 hours to get anything off your chest in this thread about 2006 that you haven't already said. Last call.

So, who's gonna do the honors starting the new one? We going to keep the same naming scheme "The One Year Thread: 2007" or should we try to get creative? Go with a movie sequel theme perhaps:

The One Year Thread Strikes Back
Return (or Revenge) Of The One Year Thread
Raiders of the Lost One Year Thread
Indiana Jones and the One Year Thread of Doom
Harry Potter and the One Year Thread
The Good, The Bad, and The One Year Thread
The Wrath of The One Year Thread
Clear and Present One Year Thread
Bride of The One Year Thread
The One Year Thread Vs. Mothra

Anyone?


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 AM   #776
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 6,989
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
The One Year Thread 2007: Electric Boogaloo
Keyan Farlander is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 12:33 AM   #777
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Heh heh heh... I think we have a winner!



Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 01:32 AM   #778
Rogue15
Reconnaissance Specialist
 
Rogue15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Kaas City
Posts: 18,755
Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer 10 year veteran! 
I like 'The One Year Thread Strikes Back' and Revenge of the One Year Thread....

anyways today was a decent day.

Woke up at around 10:30/11 even though i went to bed at 12?!

Did morning army pt from what i could remember from basic, then went on a bike ride around the block (exactly 4 miles) which took like 45 minutes...half of it is uphill, which sucks but i guess is good for me. then did army pt again to cooldown. I think i'll buy a new pair of running shoes, as the ones i have are 3 years old, and then i'll start running again. I really hope the snow doesn't fall in 2k7....well it can in november i guess.

After I was done, had to change to work clothes and get going to work...it wasn't so busy, but then again, it wasn't worth living for either.

I have to work 11-6 tomorrow, so i won't get as much sleep i guess. at least i get home early.

random....i've been having dreams lately involving myself getting attacked by feline predators....last night a cheetah bit my hand, and night before that i was stared down by a pure white and pink spotted tiger, that jumped out of the woods while i was hunting, thought it was a bear at first....so weird.


Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion. In battle, the words are swept away, giving way to actions-- mercy, sacrifice, anger, fear. These are pure moments of expression.

Last edited by Rogue15; 12-31-2006 at 01:50 AM.
Rogue15 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 02:14 AM   #779
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Oddly enough: I had a dream about this place recently... although the only bit of it I can really remember was Keyan changing his user name suddenly and without explanation, getting a weird avatar, and a giant picture sig.

We were all thoroughly confused...

And: No... I don't remember what the name, avatar, or sig actually were... Just that it created havoc in all of the old threads across the board. "Who the hell is this guy?!??"


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 02:25 AM   #780
Taos
Jedi Council Member
 
Taos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Puget Sound, Wa
Posts: 5,725
Current Game: ToR beta & Kotor
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
You gonna become a regular around here Leemu? Lord knows we could use the fresh blood...
I was kinda thinking about dropping by a bit more often, yes. And only if I don't have to give too much of my blood. :O

Quote:
Well folks, this is about it... you have a little over 24 hours to get anything off your chest in this thread about 2006 that you haven't already said. Last call.
For me '06 has been a good year...a "stepping stone" of a year I call it for myself. I ended a relationship with my girlfriend of 5 years back in '04...had really been in sort of a 'funk' for too long. This year, I found my friends again and just had a blast!

I'm looking forward to this next year and getting out and doing things. I will be making things happen - going to try to change my career, thinking of going for a masters degree...and maybe..just maybe, I'll have the courage to ask out the cute girl at the credit union rofl!

Only time will tell!

Taos is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 04:43 AM   #781
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 6,989
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
Oddly enough: I had a dream about this place recently... although the only bit of it I can really remember was Keyan changing his user name suddenly and without explanation, getting a weird avatar, and a giant picture sig.

We were all thoroughly confused...

And: No... I don't remember what the name, avatar, or sig actually were... Just that it created havoc in all of the old threads across the board. "Who the hell is this guy?!??"
Very strange, since I never use avatars or sigs (I think I used to have a sig, but ditched it a long time ago). Oh well, at least somebody's dreaming about me...
Keyan Farlander is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 05:58 AM   #782
Rogue Nine
*static*
 
Rogue Nine's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 14,654
Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlib
So, who's gonna do the honors starting the new one? We going to keep the same naming scheme "The One Year Thread: 2007" or should we try to get creative? Go with a movie sequel theme perhaps:

The One Year Thread Strikes Back
Return (or Revenge) Of The One Year Thread
Raiders of the Lost One Year Thread
Indiana Jones and the One Year Thread of Doom
Harry Potter and the One Year Thread
The Good, The Bad, and The One Year Thread
The Wrath of The One Year Thread
Clear and Present One Year Thread
Bride of The One Year Thread
The One Year Thread Vs. Mothra

Anyone?
All I know is, if I'm starting it, I'd call it "The One Year Thread: Lonely Hearts Club 2007".




have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 10:52 AM   #783
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan Farlander
Very strange, since I never use avatars or sigs (I think I used to have a sig, but ditched it a long time ago). Oh well, at least somebody's dreaming about me...
Yeah... but do you really want it to be me??? I certainly wouldn't...

Niner: Ray and I have already been down that road... it degenerated into a lot of talk about throwing dice with destiny and torrid booty-calls with Fate.

An alternative to that title could be: XWA: Wild Hotbed of Celibacy!


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #784
edlib
Close to the Edge
 
edlib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, MA., USA
Posts: 9,554
Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Well... gotta start getting ready for work. This could well be my last post in 2006.
Catch ya' all on the flip side!

Sappy Newt Ear, everlybloody!

Steady as she goes, mates...


Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #785
Ikhnaton
Administrator Emeritus
 
Ikhnaton's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: snowy vermont
Posts: 4,182
Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Notable contributor 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyan Farlander
I bought a new car today. 2007 Ford Fusion. Black. My old '94 Taurus was just starting to break in too many ways, nickle and diming me to death.
I'll tell you why. it's a frikkin american car, that's why! it's a bloody ford, and fords are crap. why on earth would you willingly subject yourself to yet another american car? get a honda, or better yet, a toyota.
Ikhnaton is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #786
Taos
Jedi Council Member
 
Taos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Puget Sound, Wa
Posts: 5,725
Current Game: ToR beta & Kotor
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikhnaton
I'll tell you why. it's a frikkin american car, that's why! it's a bloody ford, and fords are crap. why on earth would you willingly subject yourself to yet another american car? get a honda, or better yet, a toyota.

This is so true, I just got my second Honda a few months back - an '05 2 dr civic. Nothing quite like owning a car knowing that all I need to do is get it serviced every 3 to 4k miles and put gas in it.

Taos is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2006, 08:18 PM   #787
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron
 
Cmdr. Cracken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Rochester, NY, USA
Posts: 6,117
Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Well, another year down the crapper. The end, as always, sucks for me, but it's starting to become the normal routine in my life. Maybe next year I can break that habit and actually have a 100% quality good year.

Starting tonight. Me and the boys are goin' out, and I'm gonna get over the shyness and go nuts. Women will flock, and I will be happy. Time to earn my self proclamied title of "Master Pimp of the East Coast"!

This year will be different. No more hidding behind work, or any of those shenannigans. Time to live and go hard. Because I only have one shot at this thing, and I want to have zero regrets.

Time to make the doughnuts!

--Kyle S.W. Janzso
((Yes, that is my name. You can now all stalk me. Creeps. ))

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA Community Center > One Year Thread Archives > The New, Improved One Year Thread: 2006 Edition

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.