lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: supershadow.com
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

supershadow.com

http://www.supershadow.com/
I don't know if anyone knows of this website already, but if it's not a joke it really is the most absurd website i've ever come across.
He has created an entire website, posing as a "...High-Paid consultant with lucasfilm". He's written pages and pages of interviews with George Lucas, talking about how he will make episodes 7 to 9 to start in 2014 and 10 to 12, only supershadow has read the script apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershadow.com
George Lucas: SuperShadow has decided not to direct the sequels. Instead he will hand the reins to Ridley Scott for Episode 7, Peter Jackson for Episode 8 and the brilliant James Cameron for Episode 9. I trust Shadow‘s instincts to go with these very accomplished directors.
It really is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, he has also written a Star Wars Questions Database which also gives pages of incorrect information, a map of the Star Wars Galaxy,
a "...rundown of what Lucas and I did during an average day at the Ranch."
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/...ker_ranch.html

Details of "SuperShadow's Employment with Lucasfilm"
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/consultant.html

and unbelievably a page to which I won't link called "SuperShadows Girlfriend" he's uploaded 40 pictures of a model from some website (you can clearly see where he has erased the copyright tag from the original website.)

I don't know how anyone else feels about this but i'm amazed that someone has spend so long giving such an amount of blatantly false information.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 06:31 PM   #2
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Oh, we're all aware of "SuperShadow". Frankly, I try to avoid that site. The absurd level of ignorance is...intoxicating. I pray that Lucas will shut it down within the next year, if not sooner. It only serves to confuse, and be laughed at.

90SK is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 06:41 PM   #3
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Yes, the sooner Supershadow is removed from all things Star Wars, the better. Imposting George Lucas is going too far.

Alkonium is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
The guy is like 17 or somthing.. The loser puts posts of his Girlfriend on the website but we all know that the guy does not have a girlfriend. If he did he would not spend all of his time making some fake LA website. His girlfriend would think he was a total loser lol
Nedak is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 10:57 PM   #5
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Yeah, SuperShadow = bad.

And this has been said many times before.
swphreak is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > The Cantina > supershadow.com