Who Wants (to pay for) Some LucasArts Swag?
Hello. I know a guy who knows a guy who might have some LucasArts Shwag for sale, depending on how much it's actually worth. He wants to make more room in his house, but it might be easier just to dump all of this at his mother's place. Who knows. I don't. So let's find out how much you guys pay for this kind of skankswag.
Oh, it's all in pretty much perfect condition and if you want (and let's face it, we all know you do), all the staff of Idle Thumbs and Mojo and Adventuregamers can sign it too. All the important ones, anyway.
Who knows? One day we could be famous. We could triple the value of your purchases.
Picture it now: a copy of Psychonauts sitting on the shelf above your PC, signed by Tim Schafer, Spaff, and maybe Marek or Jake or whoever else works on those sites. And most importantly, me!
Anyway here's that stuff. What would you pay for it? I'm thinking £700 for the entire bundle is pretty reasonable. When you consider how many beermats you're getting.
- The Dig (signed by erm a billion people, lead programmer, sean clarke, some artists and stuff if i remember correctly)
- Grim Fandango small poster (signed by Tim Schafer)
- Signed copy of Psychonauts for PC (Signed by Tim Schafer)
- Escape from Monkey Island PC or PS2 (PS2 version signed by Tim Schafer)
- A Massive Cardboard Cutout of Guybrush Threepwood that's big enough to consume your living room and make it hard to, I think it's from MI4
- Full Throttle, in German, for the mac, signed by HERR SCHAFER
- Monkey Island Beermat/Coasters
- Monkey Island Grog/Beer (past its consume-by-date, but like fine wine, it probably gets better in time. Maybe. Anyway, it's actual Monkey Island Grog)
If I don't get a reasonable offer within 48 hours, the swag is going in the attic where it will collect dust and rot and never be seen or appreciated or loved again.
Just like me.
Plus, if you buy today, you'll get an EXCLUSIVE packet of mushroom and cheese pasta that's only slightly out of date, lovingly cooked and then resealed and signed by Spaff. That's right, you can get this rare merchandise from the cult hit 'Cooking with Spaff' for only the price of some rare swag.
You might recognise me.
Last edited by Yufster; 01-16-2006 at 08:05 PM.