lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Little things
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Sithman1138

Little things

It's hard to select a bunch of troopers at once. You have to click all at once because the ctrl button doesn't work. And the camera angles are weird. I don't know how to rotate them. I'm getting stuck behind trees.

-Adthrawn of SWGBH
-Sithman1138 of TF.N

^^Sig by Sabretooth^^
ADTHRAWN DESIGN TEAM
Sithman1138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #2
robotsonic
Rookie

you can rotate the camera at low levels by holding ctrl+mousewheel/third mouse button, and moving the mouse.

hope that helps :/

i did notice some problems with selecting troops too. quite often when you double-click a unit, it doesn't select all of that type, but usually most of them. unless i'm wrong in thinking that double-click is supposed to select all of a class.
robotsonic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
ArynCrinn
Lurker

Control button? Don't you mean the shift-button?
The control button is used to assign troops to groups.
Shift allows you to select more.

I found a problem when my younger brother was playing. In the second or third tutorial (the one where you make the raid fleet), he tried to send a normal fleet to tatooine and was unable to do anything else except press the begin battle button. Because he could not go back, or play that space battle, the only way to get anywhere was by ctrl-alt-delete.

Don't know if this problem has been fixed yet, but I thought I should mention it just in case.
ArynCrinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2006, 11:14 PM   #4
Lew

Doubleclick on a troop selects all the troops nearby of that type.

-Lew
Lew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Empire At War: Demo feedback > Little things