lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Do repulsor lift jammers prevent snow speeders from flying around?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
Goldenshadow
Rookie

Do repulsor lift jammers prevent snow speeders from flying around?

I know the jammers stop T2B tanks from moving, but what about snow(assault) speeders? Don't they have repulsor lift engines too?
Goldenshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
Nakatomi2010
Rookie

A pretty useful creation on the Empire's part... But I find myself debating between these and the Hypervelocity canon....
Nakatomi2010 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2006, 01:58 PM   #3
jedi3112

Yes, pretty usefull. I don't know about the max number of building in the final game, in the demo it's 6 as well as all mods, because they only use the tatooine map. I do believe there were mods that had a higher number, but those maps caused crashes. However I believe that the Hypersomething gun will hae a longer reload time in the final version. I just wonder how long it will reload.

Right now I generally blow the turbolasers right of those damn rebel ships, and leave the other weapons for the bombers. When disarmed (and dishangered) I move on to the next ship. When all ships are disarmed I go back for the Ion Cannons (I don't consider them dangerous) and Engines.

Still I will probably do a lot of editing once the game is out. Gotta get the AT-PT in.
jedi3112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2006, 04:25 PM   #4
Goldenshadow
Rookie

Turbo lasers are harmless if your ship still has shields up, but ion cannons will drop shields very fast. therefore if you disable the enemy ion cannons first, your ships will maintain their shields for much longer and take no hull damage at all except from bombers and missiles
Goldenshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2006, 05:44 PM   #5
Nakatomi2010
Rookie

Manual on this thing needs to be pretty intensive I think....
Nakatomi2010 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2006, 11:45 PM   #6
enterman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakatomi2010
Manual on this thing needs to be pretty intensive I think....
and yet no one would read it and most would just ask how to do things in multiplayer.
enterman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > Do repulsor lift jammers prevent snow speeders from flying around?