lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ultimate Mod- Imperial Campaign
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
boranchistanger

Ultimate Mod- Imperial Campaign

This modifies the wonderful "Ultimate Mod (Version 1.2)" to have an Imperial campaign. The Rebels control Hoth, Kashyyyk and Ryloth and have formidable fleets and land garrisons. The Hoth space map is now the same as the Kashyyyk one (To avoid the preset battle).

http://europe-history.com/XML.zip

Make sure you have downloaded the "Ultimate Mod (Version 1.2)"Extract files to your gamedata/data/XML folder

I will be finetuning this over the next couple of days and will update to fit any new version of the "Ultimate Mod."

Comments welcome.

-Boran

Leader of the Imperial Expeditionary Force, the first clan created for Battlefront.

www.eforceclans.com
boranchistanger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #2
ActofWar
Rookie

Ive Just Downloaded and deleted this mod after trying it, i had to deleted it because when i tried to attack Ryloth, it came up the the loading and begin, but it wouldn't let me do anything other than press begin over and over.
ActofWar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 05:36 PM   #3
ovion
Rookie

Nice Mod, a few things/bugs

The DS, apart from the kashyyk space battle, when in your fleet, automatically destroys the planet when it gets in range w/o pressing the magic lever/button for it to do so. Also, the antilles hero is apart of your empire fleet and admiral piett is part of the rebel fleet.

What i loved about it was cap ships took 0 command points to control soo.... your fleet could go head-on full force into battle, I managed to have 20 Imperial Star Destroyers, 8 Tartan cruisers, 2 broadside cruisers, 5 VSDs, a Interdictor, and boba and antilles all on the map at once + the TIE complements of the star destoryers. Needless to say it was quite a fleet. Also it would be nice to play some psace battles on the vergasso space map as the kashyy one is full of asteroids and i lost 7 Star Destroyers from them warping in in the middle of the fields. ALso its hard to manage your fleet(when its so big) in that tiny space.

I didn't get to play any land battles since the crummy DS kept destroying all the planets

Very good Mod
ovion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #4
boranchistanger

I'll work on these bugs and have a patched one up by tommorrow.

-Boran

Leader of the Imperial Expeditionary Force, the first clan created for Battlefront.

www.eforceclans.com
boranchistanger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #5
danthesniper222
Lurker

mods

how do you get the mods to work, in detail please.
danthesniper222 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 06:30 PM   #6
christnet06
Rookie

Smile

This is an excellent MOD the best i have played !!

The only problem : the death star is uncontrolable and we can't see it in space battle whereas it appears on the radar...

I hope the updated version of this mod will correct this
christnet06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2006, 06:54 PM   #7
augrunt
Rookie

yeah, thats all the ultimate mod right there, all he did was modify the campaign and factions files... if your crashing, try downloading the ultimate mod, and installing it, then installing his over it... as he built it on top of it.
augrunt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > Ultimate Mod- Imperial Campaign