lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PSI Cards
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2006, 05:22 PM   #1
Toliver
Rookie

PSI Cards

I am new to the game and have a question about some Psi cards I see in the Parking Lot. They're both in plain sight.
There's one on top of the giant slice of log and another on top of the basketball hoop.
I have a rank of 20 and have the pyrokenisis power (it's odd that I didn't get another power when I ranked up to 20).
I tried double jumping up the side of the log but Raz can't grab onto the edge. As for the card over the basketball hoop, there's a nearby rock that I can launch off of but even with a double jump, I can't grab hold of anything to pull up to get the card.
So are the cards reachable now? Or am I supposed to come back and get them later when I have more psi powers?
Toliver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Yes. Levitation comes later.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #3
Megan
Rookie

For the one on the basketball hoop, I always found it easier to double-jump from the car rather than the rock. [shrugs]
Megan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > PSI Cards