lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What is the Debug path in the Project Manager for?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
Dark$eth
Rookie

Location: halfway from the begining to the end, and a little bit more down than up
What is the Debug path in the Project Manager for?

OK. So I have the kotor tool and I'm messing around with it. I read the read the read me for Projects, but it wasn't specific about the debug path. I need help on this please, and i need to know what a project is. thank you

wups
Dark$eth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2006, 11:47 AM   #2
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Helpful! Notable contributor 
There are two paths Debug and Build. You're provided with these so that you have a way to test your project before you package it for release to the public.

Generally, Debug = the override folder for the game, used for development and testing of your project, and Build = a folder where you want the files to go when you're sure it works the way you want, so that you can Zip them up and release them.

Kotor Tool Developer
http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Visit the Kotor Tool Forum
Fred Tetra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > What is the Debug path in the Project Manager for?