>>> EAW: Warlord - 4.0 - Total Mod Expansion <<<
Added in Warlord MTE v4.0
-Fully enables the land and space retreat for Imps, Rebs and Zaarin
-Fixes to invisible land units.
-Fixes to some planets problems.
-Polishing of Zarrin faction (*You can only assoult with one unit - use an AT-AT, be careful and bomb the hell out of the enemy while playing on easy)
-Fixes VSD unilmited build pop cap
-4.0 makes the mod 99,9% playable
-Many internal .xml fixes
-Report any new bugs on the official topic or in the NMA subforum.
Added in Warlord MTE v3.0
- You can now fully build VSDs, ISDs, MCs, etc.
- Fixed problematic planets (lemme know if you spot new ones)
- Snowspeeders enabled with Y-Wings hulls (They are a nice ground support but I don't think they can cable tow)
- Zarrin can now build troops - so its easy to defeat the rebs and imps (but he still can invade with one at a time - lack of suitable transports for his revolt)
- Enabled the building of ground large turbolaser's defences.
- Fixed the space stations issues - you can now build up to level 5.
- A better structurated build tech queque
- Build queque icons fixed - they no longer show unbuildable structures or units.
- Ion Cannons enabled
- Retreat is still possible for both sides on land (Zarrin can do it in space too)
- New imp structures enabled.
(Lemme know if you spot buildings without model or any other issue. This mod build should be 99% stablie and very polished)
Added in Warlord MTE v2.0:
-Removed all known missing units.
-The C3PO droid is added back in the game/
-Fixed Bestine space map crash
-Added the land retreat ability for rebs and imps
(*pure luck - hope it works on your demo too/maybe someone mods it for the space one too)
-Note: Zaarin still has both the space and land retreat ability.
-Gameplay research - New mod play mode recommended is now availeble.
-Tip: Play with the AI on low or medium if you don't want to loose miserably.
-Lokecd units&buildings icons are still visible but they are next to the same but enabled ones
-Other small general fixes to fighters/ships build time/location and space station level required.
-Better shields to cap ships (Mon / ISD)
Added in Warlord - Total Mod Expansion:
- You can play with the alliance (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You can play with the empire (standard mode/full tech&credits mode)
- You still can play as a third faction (Zaarin)
- Space maps that spawn Nebulon firgates were removed
- Fixes to 3 planets that were misssing GUI texture
- Fixes to fighters movement
- Fixes AT-AT firepower normal against troops
- Many space battles crashes removed (if you spot any PM me)
- Fixes missing space stations in actual 3D battle
- All existing heroes are in.
Added in "Zaarin" 1.3:
-You are able to build imperial buildings and defenses.
-Troops (human) scale and mobility has been improved towards realism.
-Known crashes removed.
-You are able to call down reinforcements when the planet is allowing it.
-Use your bombing runs carefully.
-Use your ground troops carefully since they are your loyal troops and the only ones who followed you in this private rebellion.
General aspects of the Mod:
-This mod is designed to be hard, challenging and fun and you start with only one planet - expanding from that one.
-Play the game as a third faction that has followed the Admiral Zaarin in his revolt against the Empire.
-Adds all existing heroes and you will have to face them all in battle. (*Kyle_Katarn, Han_Solo, Sundered_Heart, Home_One, Mon_Mothma, Piett, Mara_Jade, Grand_Moff_Tarkin, Boba_Fett, General_Veers.)
-Your action as an admiral to turn against the empire has offered you enough support from the imperial fleet at Corellia and the main space station and shipyards in that system - this will allow you to build all the imp ships and buildings.
-This uprising has created chaos in the galaxy and many rebel or imperial troops will decide to join your army in battle (*you never know)
-Tarkin and his armada is after you and you will not be a friend of the rebellion too.
-See how the galactic civil war is evolving right before your eyes and how the rebel AI battle the imperial AI as you can stop them defeating the Rebels and the Palpatine's Imps and rule the galaxy for your self.
-Your ground troops will be limited on what you start with - this is more of an imperial fleet rebellion.
-New* Be able to retreat your forces from space battles or land battles.
-New* The scale of the troops and fighters has been corrected to a more acceptable size as well as their speeds.
-New* The other factions AI will partially ignore you if you not upset them.
-New* Unit speeds have been modded towards a bit more SW movie realism.
-New* 22 planets have been enabled (*but only on with the few maps that are available in the demo)
-New* trade routes have been added.
Enjoy - Cain
(*Please also give credit to NMA Nevada Modding Association )http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?board=23.0
PS. Full play may still be required in case of bugs pls. report them to me here or in the offical topic:
Download Link - WMTE 4.0 Mod:
To use the Ai's xmls from WTME 4.0 mod in your mod will require you mentioning in all your mod/info/credits the source of this fix:
"Space retreat option availeble thanks to: Warlord TME v4.0 Mod, By Cain, NMA: Nevada Modding Association and PFF: Petroglyph Fan Forums."
It is just something I want - to credit our efforts in discovering this. Thanks.