lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Global Group
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-07-2001, 10:22 PM   #1
TIE_pilot

Question Global Group

What exactly is a Global Group? I'm using <FONT COLOR="red">ALLiED</FONT>, and I don't really know. Same with a Global Goals, but I'm pretty sure they are related.

------------------
"You Rebel Scum."
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2001, 06:33 PM   #2
emupiett

Wink

A global group is a bunch of flight groups together. It is used for combining more than one flight group into one. For example if you want all the Imperial fighters to be destroyed, but don't want the transports destroyed, make all the fighters in one global group. Then tell the guys to attack the global group that the fighters are. Global goals are actually different. A global goal is the main goal for the mission. If all the goals for a specific flight group are used up, you can make a global goal. It's really just for making extra goals that won't fit elsewhere.

------------------
"Intensify forward firepower!!"
Old 02-08-2001, 10:07 PM   #3
TIE_pilot

Smile

Ok, thanks.

------------------
"You Rebel Scum."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Editing Corner > Global Group