lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: close down lightsaber?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
angela70478
Lurker

Question close down lightsaber?

Hello, does anybody knows how to close down my lightsaber or to make it change colors on an xbox console?? thank you
angela70478 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2006, 12:57 PM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
It may not be possible to shut off your lightsaber purposefully on the console versions. You could try pressing the button that makes you normally activate your lightsaber.

I don't know if you can do the "taunt" move on the Xbox, but you could try that, because on the PC version (the saber twirl) makes your lightsaber shut off.

There may be another way, but it's a common problem people have, simply because the PC version is better (sorry!).

As for changing colors, in the PC version that is done by using the console. If you can't use the console on the Xbox then I don't know how you'd do it in single player...

Btw, is there a Keyboard attachment for the Xbox? If so, then perhaps some of the PC stuff should be possible (if they didn't disable it for the console)...

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #3
angela70478
Lurker

ok i will go into the water(if there is one) to shut off my light saber. i think its the only way.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:10 PM   #4
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Duh! I completely forgot about the water thing. Rather annoying though, since there is only water in a few places in the game (and that really pissed me off about the saber-dousing ability, as well as the lack of decent swimming animations, like JK1/MotS)

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2006, 03:38 AM   #5
angela70478
Lurker

I regret byuing this game on xbox instead of pc. I have to use one force on atime by selecting it. I played jedi academy on pc and it was great. I think i will buy it on pc version to play it again.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > close down lightsaber?