lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Order 66 mode
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
biny
Rookie

Order 66 mode

I had an idea for a new gamemode (if they're possible to make): Order 66 mode. It's pretty straight forward. One side is jedi and they're hero should be Mace Windu, the other side are Republic and they're hero is Anakin.

I don't know how to make mods at all but if someone who does thinks this is possible or a good idea, then maybe they could make it.

If this has already been thought of and posted then I'm sorry for doing so again.

"I reject your reality, and substitue my own!"
-Adam Savage, Mythbuster Extraordiniare.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
-Jean Chretien, former Prime Minister of Canada.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!

biny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2006, 11:38 PM   #2
toue
Rookie

there's actually quite a few like that at filefront haven't personally tried any yet but they sound awesome if ya want i'll post a link to one so you can get to them all

toue is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
biny
Rookie

Sure, post a link. I think ive seens ome mods called "order 66" but they just make the coruscant jedi temple map like that. I was think more along the lines of it being a mode, where you can choose it on the menu like assault or hunt, with varied jedi of the good side and different heros for each map.

Different maps could have different looking jedi and have a different hero.

For instance, on Felucia, you could have several jedi in cool looking camofloge (definately did spell that right) instead of in the regular robes.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

Old 02-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
toue
Rookie

ah no i don't think there's anything like that yet we'll need real tools to do that i think now off i go to get that linkhttp://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Mos_Eisley_Jedi_mod;56011
that one has han leia and several jedi units for one side and the other is boba and jango fett with several droids and two stormtrooper classeshttp://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Jedi_on_Kashyyk;56003 this one replaces the kashyyk empire with jedi padawans and mastershttp://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Order_66;54718 now this one sounds awesome even tho they said it's a bit buggy with jumping it puts jedi with ani as hero on mygeeto kashyyk geonosis yavin 4 mos eisly naboo dagobah death star utapau tantive 4 and finally corusant everyone who wished they could play as jedi when they played knightfall should love the last one also there's probably a few more but i felt the last one counted as 10 or so :P

toue is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2006, 12:15 PM   #5
biny
Rookie

Ok, thanks.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Order 66 mode