lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Things We Don't Want in K3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #81
bobogarcia
Rookie

PLEASE, I dont want T3 or HK. Maybe you run into a destroyed T3. Not another person whiner like Carth. And for please, not a cranky mentor like Kreia

I find your lack of faith disturbing
I did it all for the Wookie
=

bobogarcia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2006, 11:37 AM   #82
Jeremia Skywalk
Rookie

NO F*CKING REVAN/EXILE PC!!!! Come on it does not make a bit of sense. You have to start off weak. That is one of main rules of rpg's. Also, that noone knows what Revan/Exile looked like, so it would make no sense to make him look completely different. Not talking bout that everyone knows, that devs are not THAT stupid to make Revan/Exile pc. If another people will say he wants a Revan/Exile pc and will not have a logic explanation, how is that possible i will consider this person to be a complete noob. plus. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN even if you want it. second would be too good graphics, i mean, darn i cannot afford new comp.
Jeremia Skywalk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #83
Niwram
Lurker

In the cut content, most of your party members in TSL died, except (if you're male) Visas or Handmaiden (depending on who you had most influence with) and Gotos remote.

Visas or Handmaiden stays at Malachor V to train the "others" who will come. The Exile goes to the unknown regions with the remote. Nobody else comes with him.
Bastila is also somewhere searching for Revan.
That means no more party members from Kotor 2, and no more of the planets from 1&2.
When kotor 3 starts, you should be in the unknown regions.

But this could be quiet hard to make for whoever's making the game.

First of all, before you start the game, you should be able to choose if you wanna be the Exile or Revan. They will meet each other not too far into the game. You should also be able to choose what kind of voice revan and the Exile should have (and what kind of accent). The PC (Revan or The Exile) doesn't have to have a voice, but the NPC( Revan or The Exile) must have a voice, since he will be talking to your PC.
You must also choose what kind of ending you had in the first 2 games, and what kind of sex the two PCs were.

I don't want K3 in any other way.
Niwram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #84
Henz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niwram
First of all, before you start the game, you should be able to choose if you wanna be the Exile or Revan. They will meet each other not too far into the game. You should also be able to choose what kind of voice revan and the Exile should have (and what kind of accent). The PC (Revan or The Exile) doesn't have to have a voice, but the NPC( Revan or The Exile) must have a voice, since he will be talking to your PC.
You must also choose what kind of ending you had in the first 2 games, and what kind of sex the two PCs were.

I don't want K3 in any other way.
No offense. But God do I hope that game doesn't happen. Waaay too restricting and alienating for the player. What if the player hasn't played the first 2? New PC all the way and I don't even mind if revan, exile, or even the true sith aren't mentioned at all honestly.
Henz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #85
shinyjedi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niwram
In the cut content, most of your party members in TSL died, except (if you're male) Visas or Handmaiden (depending on who you had most influence with) and Gotos remote.

Visas or Handmaiden stays at Malachor V to train the "others" who will come. The Exile goes to the unknown regions with the remote. Nobody else comes with him.
Bastila is also somewhere searching for Revan.
That means no more party members from Kotor 2, and no more of the planets from 1&2.
So you're demanding that Kotor 3 be based upon Kotor 2 content that didn't even make it into the game?

That's like demanding every American citizen who doesn't own a rifle and ammunition be arrested because the original plan for the Bill of Rights was going to mimic a Magna Carta style militia.
shinyjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 07:23 AM   #86
tbl1
Rookie

-NO NEW GAME ENGINE most importantly.
-Majority of the game should not be played in the unknown regions, just the end-game. Keep it in the SW galaxy.
-No extremely long 1st planets before jedihood/lightsabers. i.e. Taris.
-No more characters wanting death.
tbl1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 02:03 PM   #87
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl1
-NO NEW GAME ENGINE most importantly.
I would say we can guarantee that it will be using a new engine. Overall I'd say the requirements will be significantly higher.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 07:36 PM   #88
firehead2591
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
I would say we can guarantee that it will be using a new engine. Overall I'd say the requirements will be significantly higher.
lets hope to god there will be a new engine
firehead2591 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Things We Don't Want in K3