lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rebel Commando
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2006, 02:44 PM   #41
RevanSithLord

Location: Overviewing the constructions of the new STAR FORGE
Meanwhile, let's join a happy little moment of.... PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! LOL

RevanSithLord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 03:30 PM   #42
LightNinja
The Ninjonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa_0
Ive been around here long enough to know what goes where and what is what. Do what you want I dont really give a crap. And all these skins threads will be moved sooner or later, whenever someone gets around to it. So lets see some pics of your skins and stop your bitching.
Ok Zappa, this is always the same. Who do you think you are? You only go after the modeller of the moment and believe that you are god or something (first Hatrus and we had the same problem, now Neomarz), you are not a moderator, you are not even important here, you only say "Looks cool" or "do this because i want it in my movie". So let Ruku do a skin, if its posted in a modelling forum, then InsaneSith will be the one who move the thread because hes the moderator here. And keep that in mind, you are not more important here than Ruku, or anyone.

~JA MP Total Conversion~
LightNinja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #43
MarcusLeCoy

I read this thread, and got really upset.

Zappa, leave it be. You are not a moderator, so don't talk crap about moving the topic. I know you want to, er, "help", but its not your job to say so. It isn't a big deal.. just a subtopic. If a real moderator/admin wants to change it, he/she will. Its nothing to whine about. And don't go off-topic by talking crap to Ruku about his attitude.

Anyways.. this is turning out very well. The helmet and the face look great. One thing though, I think the cheek area seems very empty. Maybe add some dirt to his face, or maybe the random cut/scar. Make it look like he's gone though many battles.

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 05:08 PM   #44
Zappa_0
JOM Director

I didnt say the **** I was you morons. I was only suggesting it like many others have done in the past. This has nothing to do with Neomarz or Hatrus. I havent said a damn thing about ruku and his damn attitude. You people are trying to add stuff to something that has nothing to do about this damn thread or even what is going on here. The only person here whinning is Ruku the whinning baby. He cant get over the fact that I was trying to give him some info on not to fight with the moderators here. Then he goes into PMS mode and start sobing over nothing. And Ninja why would you even care about what I say. Hell if I say something is cool or awesome then thats a compliment. And yes theres alot of things I would like to use in movies to help to promote the damn thing. What in the hell is wrong with that? Im done with this go ahead and say whatever you want. But know this you all are over reacting over nothing and then try blaming me for it. Thats utter BS. If you all wanna have your little pity party with Ruku go right ahead.

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 06:00 PM   #45
LightNinja
The Ninjonator

Actually you started this all with your:
Quote:
you dont give up do ya?
and then:
Quote:
A friend on MSN told me that the commandos face looks like Wrestling Superstar Edge.
and then:
Quote:
Wheres the pics??? you said you was gonna post some pics next time you posted! We want pics!
(note that you changed the whole topic and then ask this to make people think that Ruku is the one wrong here, what do you think that why are stupid?)
and then:
Quote:
Valtiel and Kurgan are pretty good friends here Ruku. I would be careful of what you do here this isnt haps forums. I would hate to see yourself banned for running your mouth to much. So I would suggest you to calm down. The skin is looking alright.
What i mean:
-We are not stupid.
-If you don't like Ruku because he does nice skins, let it be.
-You did started this 'thing'.
-I care because i've been coming around here the suficient time to care.
-I don't think that this is a mafia or something, so maybe Valtiel is kurgans friend but actually i didnt see ANYTHING why Ruku should be carefull, or have any warning about been banned, tho im not a moderator.
-And i think thats all atm. Love and peace.

~JA MP Total Conversion~
Old 02-13-2006, 06:24 PM   #46
Zappa_0
JOM Director

I didnt start **** retard.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:34 PM   #47
LightNinja
The Ninjonator

Quote:
well thats the proof, you have to believe me we are not stupid, really.
Edit: Well i think you don't get why i say you started, the previous post of Ruku to your "you dont give up, dont ya?" post showed that Ruku wanted to carry the topic of this thread to the skin only, but once you said that it all started, next time be smart, think before and problem solved, no one will give you even money for prolonging the problem, just that.

~JA MP Total Conversion~
Old 02-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #48
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Started or no, I think your current manner of communication is a little uncalled for.

I really don't see the point in this continuing. Let it die.

Last edited by Mono_Giganto; 02-13-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 07:28 PM   #49
Clone L68362
Forumite

Wow, that's incredible work. How is it possible for anyone to make a face that good? And how can you guys not know who Jessica Alba is?!

Oh, and like others have said, let it go Zappa. The same thing happened in the Clone Ultima thread, and it ended up locked for a few days. Let's not have that happen again.

My sig is stupid.
Clone L68362 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 07:32 PM   #50
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Alright guys, I think we can agree that a civilized discussion is the best way to communicate here. So let's lay off the flaming, name-calling and petty arguing.

If you like something and have an opinion about it, fine, but express it in a manner that doesn't involve personal attacks or spam. This serves as a warning to everyone here. Play nice... or else! (threats from the big bad moderator, don't you just love 'em?)

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #51
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Kurgan I was trying to until these people tried to make something out of nothing. I didnt start this whole mess, and yes I believe that too. I did let it go Cloney, but ruku couldnt stand that I said something about his topic. Thats my story and im sticking to it.

Old 02-13-2006, 08:17 PM   #52
Neokin
Lurker

omg o_O
zappa out =>
Neokin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 08:58 PM   #53
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Bah, huge lag then my computer crashes! Too much heat...

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #54
omeewan

This is looking good Ruku. Can't wait to see more screens.
omeewan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Modelling > Rebel Commando