lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tierra De Los Muertos Part 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
davrosthedalek

Tierra De Los Muertos Part 3

As little as I know about this particular radio show (before my time sadly) I am beginning to really enjoy the story. The original radio comedy that made Nightlight what it is today and it certainly shows if you ask me. Truly is great being invited once again to walk in the land of the dead. I am sure this brings back some memories of some of the long time fans here. So without further rambling questions comments concerns and grievances? =)

Allow me to introduce myself: I am the silencing machine. Lay down your life now and I promise you a painless death. Your weak force powers mean nothing to me. I have but one mission: to destroy - General Grievous
davrosthedalek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
I actually find Tierra really hard to listen to. Mostly because the story has become so much more, with what's being done in the movie and in the book...

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #3
Sallim
Forumite

Tierra De Los Muertos is my favorite nightlight radioshow and will ever be. I still have the old files like the most old and ugl...eh guys. I listen to it from time to time and I enjoy it everytime like a new adventure. Some parts are hilarious! Like this...( dont blame me for bad quoting though )

Quote:
(Miguel) Eh okey and how would you like to pay for your sins Number 2 ? We take anything but American Express
(Number 2) Hahaahaa yes finally guess I get it, Amercian Express, skeletons in the closet hahaha I think you miss your calling, shut up.

I still like both versions of Tierra and I am very proud that I can work with you 8!

Keep it up!

p.s. what about bloopers ? XD

- supreme pleasure -
Sallim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Back at the time when I was editing up Tierra, it didn't even occur to me to save the mistakes that I was cutting out :S

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > Tierra De Los Muertos Part 3