lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: EAW is out now
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2006, 03:10 PM   #1
LenaMarieD
Rookie

EAW is out now

I heard people saying it wouldnt be out till the 16, but i just got it today from Amazon.com and people are getting it in stores today, whats going on here? I feel sorry for the people who ordered from the lucasarts store, seeing as how they just shipped today.
LenaMarieD is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #2
Nakatomi2010
Rookie

I pre-ordered from Gamestop and it SHOULD be shipping today... Tempting to go out and buy a copy from an EB, and when my copy comes, return that one....

Damn them and that Desktop Death Star ball....
Nakatomi2010 is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Harbormaster
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakatomi2010
I pre-ordered from Gamestop and it SHOULD be shipping today... Tempting to go out and buy a copy from an EB, and when my copy comes, return that one....

Damn them and that Desktop Death Star ball....
you also get the desktop ball if you preordered from the store. I did. I'm hoping to stop by the store on my way home to see if it is in yet...
Harbormaster is offline   you may:
Old 02-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
gswift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakatomi2010
Tempting to go out and buy a copy from an EB, and when my copy comes, return that one....
Control your anger, anger leads to the dark side...

Naaah, I totally agree. I ordered from the Lucas store, and I've thought about doing the same thing.

That darn mouse pad better be really cool. Han Solo from episode IV... "No reward (mouse pad/death star ball) could be worth this!?"

Gary Swift (aka gswift)
Lenexa, Kansas USA

You can try to monkey-proof your program, but you'll never monkey-proof the monkey.
gswift is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > EAW is out now