lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Multiplayer galactic conquest
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2006, 12:25 PM   #1
alex124
Rookie

Multiplayer galactic conquest

how is this going to work to you need to take it in turns to move and how many playes can there be if it was more than 2 i dont think it would work
alex124 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

Galactic Conquest/Campaign is 1v1 on a real time basis. Its superb. Most RTS games, you have your overall map and building your units up and sending them to other planets/areas then wait for the next turn. This way, being real time, players are more involved in the action as re-creates the fast pace of Star Wars!

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
alex124
Rookie

so like when they attack one of your planets you go and start the battle or do computers control your army when they attack

alex124 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 01:28 PM   #4
DarthMaulUK

If one of your planets falls under attack, the game pauses so you can start the battle and control it yourself.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
Athanasios
Forumite

In few words, it's as the single player galactic mode, but the opponet is a real human player, not a *smart* AI computer.

Even if the AI is very smart...
Athanasios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 04:42 PM   #6
maxloef
Rookie

hmm only Galactic Conquest will rock :P i was hopin u could do 2v2 ah heck 1v1 is cool 2 :P
maxloef is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 10:23 PM   #7
Spam57
Lurker

skirmish is going to be my thing, sure i think that Galatic Conquest is the cream filling of the treat, but i still savor that icing on the top, that Skirmish, thats the first thing im playing when i get online tomorrow.
Spam57 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Multiplayer galactic conquest