lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 Party members darkside transitions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-23-2006, 02:58 PM   #1
lord ignarn

K1 Party members darkside transitions

Hello!!

Could anyone make darkside transitions for the party members of kotor1? I mean, transitions like in Kotor 2. If itīs done I would appreciate help to find them.

Thanks in advance!!

"Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way to get lost When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. This is the first and cardinal rule of combat. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself..."

Hattori Hanzo.
lord ignarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
The_Maker
Veteran

Well, it would be kinda pointless seeing as how the only party member you that can actually "turn" is
spoiler:
Bastila
so giving the other party members transistions would do nothing as their alignment (in terms of LS/DS) never changes

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Maker
Well, it would be kinda pointless seeing as how the only party member you that can actually "turn" is
spoiler:
Bastila
so giving the other party members transistions would do nothing as their alignment (in terms of LS/DS) never changes
Actually you can, either through the KSE or by entering the "adddarkside" cheat while playing as that party member.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
Actually you can, either through the KSE or by entering the "adddarkside" cheat while playing as that party member.
Very true. I guess the author is wanting something like in TSL, where you can influence your party members to the Dark Side by just talking to them and gaining their influence.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #5
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
I don't actually think that can be done in Kotor, but the darkside transition is possible.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
I don't actually think that can be done in Kotor, but the darkside transition is possible.
No it can't be done by dialogue. The closest you get to that is when you...

spoiler:
try to recruit Juhani and Jolee at the top of the Rakatan Temple, which of course backfires.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #7
lord ignarn

Iīd like the transitions at least for her But I donīt mean to have influence over my party members, I use the KSE for turning the party to the dark side. I just thought that having the transitions would be cool for my crew.

Actually just with her I would be very happy.

Thanks by answering fo fast!!

"Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way to get lost When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. This is the first and cardinal rule of combat. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself..."

Hattori Hanzo.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:09 PM   #8
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Surely you could change the character dialogues and add "Adddakside" scripts in some places?

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2006, 03:45 PM   #9
The_Maker
Veteran

Well, other than *counts on fingers* Mission, Juhani, and Bastila, I don't think there are any other believable areas in the game where the Adddarkside script would work in terms of storyline.

You could use it for Mission when you convince her to leave her brother to his foolishness, when you join Bastila on the Rakkatan (sp?) Temple but that already happens by default, and Juhani when you try to make her join you on the Rakkatan Temple but that has already been Made.

There is also a Turn Carth DS and 2 Save Malak mods... but other than that I can't think of any others that have already been made.

Unless I miss-understand you completely and you just want evil transistions, then you might want This which has evil reskins for your party members

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2006, 10:15 PM   #10
miraavery
Rookie

It would have been nice for the designers to put it in KotOR. Influencing Carth to join the sith Fleet, Juhani and Jolee to Dark Jedi, the Mandalorians to join Revan etc.
miraavery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 05:28 AM   #11
lord ignarn

Thanks The_Maker, thatīs what I was looking for, all those mods will have a good use in my game. But, still I have a question, is there a Bastilla DS transition mod? I mean the appearence.

Hattori Hanzo.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:28 AM   #12
Liit Orda
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord ignarn
Thanks The_Maker, thatīs what I was looking for, all those mods will have a good use in my game. But, still I have a question, is there a Bastilla DS transition mod? I mean the appearence.
There used to be a mod for that on (I think) Meek's website... but it doesn't seem to be loading... Here's the link, anyway:

http://meek.sytes.net/

I need to make a sig...
Liit Orda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 08:19 AM   #13
Princess Artemis

How involved would you want this? To do it right, their clothes would have to be changed, as well as their underwear...there could only be one transition in that case unless their skin didn't change after the first transition (Jolee would just look wrong in Sith Underoos). If you just want the face transitions and don't care about the rest, there could be four for each except Zaalbar (I think I could get Zaalbar in on the action).
Princess Artemis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > K1 Party members darkside transitions