lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Has anybody?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-27-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
AbsolutSith
Lurker

Has anybody?

Hey everyone. I have the PS2 verson of SWBFII, and love it. I was just wondering if anybody was in the same ship I am with cheat codes. I've found all the cheat codes around, but for some reason none of them work what-so-ever. Some days I'm just to busy to figure out levels and want to blaze through it, ya know.

I was just wondering if there's a trick i'm missing. Thanks in advance.

AbsolutSith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #2
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Go to the pause screen and press the buttons,,,,if you ahven't tried that's the only way I think I can help. Though, I don't think you need it for the PS2 version...it's too easy.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2006, 10:01 AM   #3
AbsolutSith
Lurker

Thanks Commander. I've tried those a million times. I hit the start button for pause (within any single player venue), then go about doing the up, down, left, and rights..etc. There's even a version where you need to hold L2/R2 while using the D-PAD for codes. However, none of these work, at all. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same difficutly.

One thing I might be doing wrong is, I have pre-loaded the codes on Action Replay - that could be my difficulty. I may have to start completely over with a different mem card.

Thanks for the response Commander. Your sig is cool too, btw. I can't get mine to load properly.

cya.

AbsolutSith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > Has anybody?