lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic: Shattered Allegiance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-08-2006, 06:20 PM   #81
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"There are a few of us," Annika agreed, "though I've never worked with the others. We tend to work alone, having nothing to do with each other or the two sides, Jedi and Sith."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 07:51 PM   #82
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"The ones I speak of I guess have that ability that I gave us cover with. My family said that they could only be seen if they wished. It's as if they live beyond the breath of the Force or something like that. Like I said, I thought they were just stories," then turning to Lionel she asked, "Why do you want to know about me and Annika? To figure out a way to get rid of us later?"
Her habit of being blunt came out. She was suspicious of many things after seeing the horrors she had witnessed before leaving.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 09:12 PM   #83
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He sighed. "No, I wouldn't do anything like that." He glanced at Annika, "Grey jedi?"
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 10:55 PM   #84
CountVerilucus

Location: Wherever there's pazaak, juma juice, and dancing twileks!
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The ship finally touched down at Tatooine. "Alright, we can go. I set up a program to hack their system as soon as they log on to the holonet so we don't have to sit and wait. Lets go stock up"
CountVerilucus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 12:31 AM   #85
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Annika nodded. "More or less, yes."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 03-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #86
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Lilah settled down and silently cursed her nature to suspect everyone. She continued to scan the secondary systems. After a minute or two she said, "My parents were murdered by Revan's forces and I found out a terrible secret. That is what made me turn from the Sith."
Directing a question to Annika, "How long before we come ou of hyperspace?"

Old 03-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #87
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He sighed and glanced around, typing in a few keys. "Space.. it's a hell of a lot bigger than any planet.." He murmured, looking out of the viewscreen at the black streaks through the blue tunnel.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:47 PM   #88
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"This trip will take us the better part of a day," Annika answered. "I'd say we've got about ten hours ahead of us."

My work in progress:

Old 03-09-2006, 10:24 PM   #89
arvik

"Stock up as in ammo, weopons, artillery, batteries, armor, headgear, radar systems, blasters, sabers, jetpacks, grenades, mines, detonators, explosives, charges, snipers, gear, helmets, bulletproof vests, and flamethrowers." Ave asked. "Because that's just the kind of things they have at the shop I'm talking about. Oh yeah. They also have food, drinks, and those kind of unimportant things in the bar in the back."

"Once the land is barren by the dark and evil king
The son of the good master shall avenge the dead and sing
'The dark has gone, the light is here'
and slice in half the lord of fear.
The one who will save us will stray from the light
but will eventually come to help the fight
against the one, who haunts the night."
- General Blise of the Dark Dweller Army
arvik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 10:27 PM   #90
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He sighed a little and glanced at Lilah, then Annika. "I don't know about you two girls.. but i'm going to lay down for a bit.." He said, unstrapping himself and heading in the back, to the solitary bed. He plopped down and covered himself up.

Tell me when we get out of hyperspace..
Old 03-10-2006, 01:20 AM   #91
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Lilah rolled her eyes after Lionel left. She sat back in her seat and asked Annika, "Why did you help us?"

Old 03-10-2006, 01:27 AM   #92
CountVerilucus

"Alright" I headed out to the various arms dealers Ave pointed out and bought some grenades. Everything else had plenty of ammunition. I boughta couple upgrades to my blasters, and a Mandalorian assualt rifle. My aim wasn't as good as Ave's, so i resorted to the "spray and pray" method. finally when i was done i went back to Ave "lets pop a couple dewbacks and bantha's out in the desert. what do you say?"
Old 03-10-2006, 01:36 AM   #93
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Several long sentences of blurred english came out of his mouth, followed by a few 'mews'.

He rolled over, murming in his sleep, tieing the covers around him accidentally in a helix.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:55 AM   #94
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Because I got curious," Annika answered Lilah. "I know your situation. Running from the Sith, I mean. I remember what it was like to be hunted by both Jedi and Sith and anyone else that didn't like what I was doing. I remember the desparate feeling, the countless wishes for at least one friend."

She turned to fully face Lilah. "Compassion. It's something the Sith will not teach you, the Republic will not grant you, and though the Jedi value it, they see you as beyond saving and therefore unworthy of their compassion."

She stretched. "I, on the other hand, have felt what it's like to have all shoulders turned your way and have not lost the Jedi teachings of compassion. So I give, for I know I can and I know it's helpful to know that at least one person cares enough to help."

My work in progress:

Old 03-10-2006, 05:30 AM   #95
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"That is comforting," Lilah replied, meaning every word. She recalled a few instances where she blatantly disobeyed her master and showed compassion to some settlers she was supposed to kill. She masterminded a beautiful deception that was never detected. She slipped into the co-pilot chair and spoke, "How long have been running?"

Old 03-10-2006, 05:47 AM   #96
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Annika considered this. "I'd say it must be going on five years now," she answered thoughtfully. "Sometimes it seems like a lifetime; others, the blink of an eye..."

My work in progress:

Old 03-10-2006, 08:20 AM   #97
arvik

"I say.. A kill is a kill let's go!" Ave shouted nd clipped on some plasma grenades to his belt, tightened his helmet, and shot a practice shot through his newly waxed sniper rifle. And that practice shot got them through the gate to the desert for free. "I took out the guard." Ave said. "Perfect."

Old 03-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #98
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I see," and Lilah pulled a strange device out of her belt and began to examine it. It was a box actually. It had been left at her quarters before she escaped the Sith and she had been examining how to open it. Being in tuned to machines, she could not sense any tracking device but it was something familiar. She was examining it when she said, "Lionel has tied himself in a helix again."

Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #99
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He rolled over and off of the bed, landing in a loud thump on the ground. He had only been out for what seemed like a few hours while they were talking, and after. As he landed, he woke up, struggling. He was caught up in the covers. Rolling back and forth, he was tugging and pulling away at the covers, then finally gave up and plopped his head on the ground with a thump.

"Meh.. a little help?"
Old 03-11-2006, 02:14 AM   #100
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Lilah rolled her eyes and had a bemused smile as she went to help Lionel. He was struggling without end trying to get untied. She placed her hand on his shoulder to have him stop struggling. With a deft pull of the end of the sheet, she unwound the sheet and rolled Lionel right off. She smiled as she said, "You should try to train yourself not to receive dreams as extreme as you do. Otherwise you would end up wrapped in a cocoon." She let out a chuckle as she walked back to the cockpit and sat with Annika.

Old 03-11-2006, 03:37 AM   #101
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He rolled his eyes a little and stood up, straightening his hair. He looked around and found his saber underneath the bed. He snatched it and clipped it on his sash once more. He stumbled over to Annika's chair and leaned his elbows on it, yawning a little.

"How many-" he yawned, "hours left till we hit open space?"
Old 03-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #102
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Less than one," Annika answered. "Should be about 25 minutes."

My work in progress:

Old 03-11-2006, 01:31 PM   #103
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He nodded, moving around and sitting on a small bench next to the Galaxy map, gathering himself.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:11 PM   #104
CountVerilucus

Ave and I went out in into the desert and began to start shooting at dewbacks and bantha's for the fun of it. "We need to get back to the ship and see if there is any trace of them."
Old 03-12-2006, 02:59 AM   #105
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Where will we head from where we fall out of hyperspace?" Lilah asked. She shared a grin with Annika at Lionel's recent misfortune and she turned to look at the systems of the ship. She began to sing a song in her head, "Shadows trip across the river, falling in a stream of silver..." She didn't realize that she was vibrating it through the Force and Lionel and Annkia where hearing it as well.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #106
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Heard that before.." He said to himself, shaking his hair a little. He started to get up and walk around the room, pacing the cockpit.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:33 PM   #107
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Annika nodded. "It does sound familiar," she murmured. Then, she shook her head. "Well, these days, the planet is called the Watchtower. Its people are warriors, thanks to me, but at a glance, you'd never know. Even the children are deadly."

She tapped an empty square in space. "Like I said, it's right here, but no map you'll ever find of the galaxy has it mapped. Unless you know where to go, finding the Watchtower is worse than finding a needle in a haystack."

My work in progress:

Old 03-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #108
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"You mean, without the bloody mess afterwards.. unless you're careful.." He said, smirking a little. He walked to a small window and looked out it at the blue tunnel they were in. "I think we're about to hit space.." He said, taking note of the fading tunnel.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:42 PM   #109
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I'm sorry. Was I singing through the Force again? It was just a song that my parents used to sing of a great warrior called Kirabaros or something. That is what it is translated but the original is even better," Lilah realized that her companions were curious about the song. She looked at where Annika was pointing for the Watchtower and continued, "It was a song my parents used to sing when I was little. When I was older, they claimed they could hear me singing it in their thoughts. I don't know."
Lilah cheacked the console to make sure the ship was steady as they were going to jump out of hyperspace. Aware that she was talking at a different rate than her companions she caught up, "Thw Watchtower is like the system that my people are from. It is said that it is a place that can't be found by those unless they have already been there. It was said that it was a haven for the Force sensitive or something. I don't know. The system is the Avalonian system but it is not on any of the charts though few of the Republic have claimed to have been there and back. Maybe it was your Watchtower that they found," and she smiled trying to make light of a grim situation.

Old 03-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #110
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Whatever the situation, I'll just be glad to set foot on a planet where i'm not hunted," he said, walking over and sitting in a chair behind the pilot, strapping himself in as the ship slid out of hyperspace.

"Alright.. now where is this.. Watchtower.. of yours?"
Old 03-13-2006, 12:30 AM   #111
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"If that where the case, then we should head for my people's haven. They from what I remember but here looks good from where I'm sitting," and Lilah checked the systems for approach.

Old 03-13-2006, 01:16 AM   #112
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Hunted?" Annika laughed. "No, no. You'll be protected. They trust anyone with me."

"As for where your people are from," Annika went on, turning to Lilah, "I really don't think it's the Watchtower. There can't be more than a thousand people living on the entire planet... and they all live in one place. Not to mention, there are all different races there."

Suddenly, the comm crackled to life. You bring visitors to us, Annika Venn?

"I do," Annika answered. "We'll be..."

The ship rocked. Don't bother landing. We'll guide you down. Power everything but life support off.

"They've always been touchy about that," Annika said, smiling slightly as she complied with their orders.

My work in progress:

Old 03-13-2006, 01:18 AM   #113
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He felt uneasy about what she was doing. "Are you sure about this?" He said, gripping the arms of his chair.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:19 AM   #114
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Annika smiled encouragingly. "Relax. I've done this several times. It's always abrupt, always the same."

My work in progress:

Old 03-13-2006, 01:30 AM   #115
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He nodded and waited for the ship to be brought down onto the planet below. (I'm gonna head to bed.. night)
Old 03-13-2006, 01:58 AM   #116
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Lilah was surprisingly calm. She was feeling all corners of the environment around her, 'seeing.' She wasn't concerned by the abruptness of the people. She went back to her singing where she left off, through the Force, "...the Heart leads the sun when all have long been gone. He brings the hope through the land, and peace settles in the palm of the hand..."

Old 03-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #117
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Lionel blinked and raised an eyebrow, "You make that all up by yourself? Or do you just see the future and sing what you see and hear.. like a Force siren?" He said, walking over and leaning his elbows on Lilah's chair.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:10 PM   #118
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Lilah turned to stare at Lionel. She replied, "No I didn't make that up. It's a story sung way before I was born. My mother used to sing it to me and I remembered. It is about a great waarrior who united the tribes on my parents homeworld." She gazed thoughtfully at the console behind Lionel as if debating on whether or not to continue. With a sigh, she spoke again, "Sometimes when I see things, I do sing about it. I used to do that when the other padawans would get in trouble or were going to get in trouble. The masters never knew what to make of it."

Old 03-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #119
arvik

Ave and him got to the ship and checked the machinery, "Okay. How does this thing work?" Ave asked and turned to the technology specialist.

Old 03-14-2006, 01:29 AM   #120
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He nodded, pacing the cockpit again. "I never knew any of those things, or songs for that matter. Grew up dirt poor, my dad was a dead beat and my mom died when I was born. Ate off of table scraps 'till the Republic brought me in, I never got to learn anything.. about everything. Until Revan," he said, concentrating for a moment, as if actually reconsidering going back to him, then realizing he's gone too far to go back now.

"About two minutes until landing.." He said, not even looking out the viewscreen.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Knights of the Old Republic: Shattered Allegiance