lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Atton romance option for KoToR2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-02-2006, 07:04 PM   #1
shadowriath

Atton romance option for KoToR2

Instead of that annoying Deciplie that they force on to you.
shadowriath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2006, 07:44 PM   #2
Jackel

Atton is already a romance option for Kotor2. You just have to be nice to him etc.
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2006, 07:48 PM   #3
shadowriath

Seems like they leave that option out with the over whelming horde or push off dialog options they have for you.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
OfficerDonNZ
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowriath
Instead of that annoying Deciplie that they force on to you.
Am I missing something? Atton *is* a possabile romance option for female PC's as well as Deciplie. Though I found enther to be worth the effort. Atton is to creepy and poor Deciplie has you on a pederstil. Still it really dedpends on how often you talk to them and how much infulace you have with them by the end of the game when the game makes up its mind as to which was your love interest. Even if you could call it that..........

No wonder we're crying out for a decent romance mod for TSL. And don't get me started on the influance systeam
OfficerDonNZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
Jackel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowriath
Seems like they leave that option out with the over whelming horde or push off dialog options they have for you.
Actually Atton fell head over heels for my female Exile without me really trying anything. So yeah I don't know why you cant get him to like you but try it anyway and see what happens.
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #6
shadowriath

Well then the dialogs are rather very misleading about it. Most of them sound like you want to push him off or tell him to F--- off, or change the topic. Almost none are straight forward about it, don't sound like a push off, not changing the topic, and not a complete f--- off.

What if you want to not change the topic and like him staring at your chest?? Theres almost no options like that.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:13 PM   #7
DarthAragorn
Lurker

Well, the TSL Restoration Project will have a better romance, but you will have to wait for it to be released.
DarthAragorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #8
PazaakPrincess

Current Game: Fable 2, Oblivion
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I think the point in the game is it's unrequited love, so if you have lots of influence with him he secretly harbours a flame for you but won't tell anyone, Mira kinda suspects and you do the same not really admitting it to anyone else.

It would be nice to have some better dialogue options so he would actually say it like Carth does at the end although less whiny

Call me Paz, PP sounds like you're p!$&ing on my head

My Kotor Fan Fiction
PazaakPrincess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Atton romance option for KoToR2