lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Discovery! (a kind of co-op)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #41
ANGUS_
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Reaper
To switch teams in a campaign game, the admin must login then type the command:
/ADMIN /SWAP 1
This will switch player#1. To switch someone else you must type SWAP 2, SWAP 3 or whatever # coresponds to the player you want to switch.
If that doesn't work, post a reply with as much info as possible and I will try to guide you in the right direction.

As for a dedicated server: everytime I add a campaign map, the server disconnects and boots all players. I'm still searching for how to fix it.
Any Luck Reaper? I tried this as well - and the players PS2s loaded OK, but the server did eventually crash. I'm surprised there isn't enough info to run campaign mode, when extra maps like Bespin and Rhenvar were included in the dedicated Server package.
ANGUS_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #42
The_Reaper
Lurker

Maps that don't work :(

Campaign Mygeeto boots out any player except the server when they try to join.
Mustafar boots out players when Gizor Delso shows up.
Kamino boots players at a few points: (entering the facility, when shuttles show up)
Death Star boots players when the Rebels take the superlaser room (I think)

If you find a solution, great. If not, then just end the mission with the command before the boot trigger, or avoid adding these maps.
The_Reaper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #43
The_Reaper
Lurker

I don't own a PS2

Dear Angus,

Unfortunately, all my research is done on the PC version, so I don't know how much my comments may help. Sorry mate
The_Reaper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Server Administration > Discovery! (a kind of co-op)