lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Last Dynasty
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-08-2006, 10:02 PM   #81
Exerkis
Rookie

Krath refrained from shaking the bloodstained hand of the man who stood before him. "I take it you're Arik?" he said in a slightly condescending tone. "What would the Tyrant have me do?" He said, emphasizing that he followed the Tyrant, and not this man.
Exerkis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #82
arvik

"First follow me. Two many force sensitives here, believe it or not." The two walked to a dark corner. "OK, first I will walk into the Jedi Enclave on Coroscaunt. They do not know that I am a Dark Dweller. Then I tell them that I have a new trainee. You will enter behind me, in a pair of Jedi Robes I bought for you, and you will distract them by answering questions and tests. While you are doing that I will walk casually to the council room and bow before the council, and place the tiny detonator that will turn all the JEdi in the Enclave to the Dark Side and becomwe Dark Dwellers. They will turn that Enclave into a Dark DWeller Enclave and we both escape unharmed."

"Once the land is barren by the dark and evil king
The son of the good master shall avenge the dead and sing
'The dark has gone, the light is here'
and slice in half the lord of fear.
The one who will save us will stray from the light
but will eventually come to help the fight
against the one, who haunts the night."
- General Blise of the Dark Dweller Army
arvik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 10:23 PM   #83
Exerkis
Rookie

"You fool!" said Krath, thinking to himself what he would have done to this man had it not been for the Tyrant's protection. "You think that a tiny device can stand up to the will of a Jedi? And even if it converts some padawans, there is no way it could convert masters. Thirdly, why do you even need me for this operation? You could easily walk in, place the 'detonator', and leave!" Krath's tirade continued. "First you disrespect me by refusing to allow me to set the terms of the meeting, and then you involve me in this, forgive me, idiotic plot fordoomed to faliure. I refuse to take part in this, even if it causes me to be ejected from the Dark Dwellers, I don't care!"
Old 03-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #84
Maverick5770

As Natiss walked the Dark Dweller base he was amazed at the size of it and the amount of soldiers. Hoping to avoid notice he went to find a higher ranking Dweller to ask where his quaters were.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #85
arvik

"If it's a fight your looking for, I'll be more than happy to shed some blood." Arik said (If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another) "And besides, the Detonator affected me didn't it? I was once a Jedi Master. So what is your choice? I am first in the ranks in the Fight Pit."

Old 03-08-2006, 10:34 PM   #86
Exerkis
Rookie

"You may have some skill with a saber, but it will not save you from the true power of the force." Krath said, drawing his saber to his hand with the force.
((Arvik, can I stage the battle, or do you want to?))
Old 03-08-2006, 10:39 PM   #87
arvik

(WE can both, it'll be exciting sort of seeing two sides of a battle)
"Winner takes all." He said and looked at Krath straight in the eye. "Including the other's life and alll their belongings." Arik walked towards the announcer of the Fight Pit. "We've got another exciting battle, and Hatred will show his true power to victory."

Old 03-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #88
Exerkis
Rookie

Oy Vey Krath thought, not knowing what the words meant, more the meaning behind them. A fight pit match? This was demeaning beyond anything else he had endured. But he could not well strike down Arik here and now. Best to do it on his terms, to show his full power.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #89
Maverick5770

After Natiss was showed his quaters he set about exploring the base in it's fullest extent, learning as much about it as he could. He'd try and give as much information to the jedi at one time as possible so to arouse less suspicion.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

Old 03-09-2006, 01:52 AM   #90
Exerkis
Rookie

As Arik glanced at him from across the ring, Krath prepared himself mentally. Lightsaber in hand, he twirled it, running over the defensive forms in his head. They were just a precaution, but everything was preferable to death, even relying on his lightsaber. As the Announcer began his speech, Krath filled himself with the force, preparing all manner of useful tricks he may need to crush the life from this pathetic brainwashed jedi. Suddenly, the Announcer's voice boomed, louder than before. "3... 2... 1... Fight!" Came his voice, and Krath unsheathed his lightsaber. Arik lunged towards him, and he easily parried, sidestepping. Arik projected his movements, especially to one filled with the force. No need to use more major things, until Arik stepped up his offensive.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:34 AM   #91
arvik

"I haven't even started yet!" Arik shouted and lifted his lightsaber up in the air and used force storm on it. "Die you traitor to the Dark!" He shouted as Krath charged in and attempted to slice him in half by pinning him against the wall, but Arik force jumped over him and force pushed Krath into the wall. When Krath got back up, Arik was standing right over hmi about to stap his lightsaber right into him. "I am too strong for your pathetic jedi body!" Krath shouted and used force lighting on Arik which he resisted. But Krath kept on going, showing he can storre massive ammounts of dark side energy and finally Arik gave up and got struck by the immense stinging pain of lightning, dropping to the ground. Arik could barely feel the rest of his body, but he managed to get back up and fight. "DIE!" Arik shouted and let the dark side consume his body, making him twice as strong, huge, and powerful with a dull gray body shaded in black. Arik's lightsaber had a black light mixed in with the crimson red on his lightsaber to increase it's power. Suddenly Arik was able to use even some of Ja' Mahia's force powers that could not be used by any normal force sensitive. "It's over...." Arik said and rose up in the air, and the whole croud could hear a faint rumbling in the distance. Force Avalanche was used for the first time by someone lower than the rank of Tyrant since the ancient years of the Sith. The croud tried to run away, but it was too much for them to handle. Suddenly, everything turned white, and Arik was standing on top of the snow piled building and looked to see if his foe was still alive, waiting just like he did before, to see if Krath would ever come.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:41 AM   #92
Exerkis
Rookie

Bursting through the snow, Krath was angered now. Drawing on that anger, he held Arik in a force choke, laughing as he saw the fool Jedi attempting to break free. As he saw the life drain from him, he laughed, and said, "So you know a few tricks. No need to be so destructive. There was almost no way that attack could have killed me. Too much area of affect. And instead, you killed the crowd of the arena. Stupid, stupid Jedi." The life was almost gone from his opponent. Krath threw him down into the arena, following with his lightsaber drawn.
((Just to make sure I can do this...
Quote:
(If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another)

Last edited by Exerkis; 03-09-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #93
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbx_Inthusiast
((It's Coruscant.))

"So, just because i'm not a Bushida, i'm not a great Jedi?" He said, walking forward, looking around the area. "That's what holds you back. You can become great Jedi, much like me. But you have to turn away from what you think is true. If you can't do this, I can't guarantee you'll be a Jedi very long. We are Jedi, not Bushida. You have to understand that." He said, sitting down in a cross-legged stance.
Miklos followed suit. He said, "Bushida is who I am, what my people are. One of our own will be faced with the same difficulties in the future. She will have to choose but she has the heart of a Jedi. When this will happen, millenia into the future. Your voice is filled with arrogance that cannot be named."
Miklos then made a soft ball of light within the palm of his hand and using the Force had it spin slightly and float in the air above his palm. He then let it set back in his hand and with a rub of both, the ball disappeared. He gazed at Reyshik, "Being a great Jedi does not mean seeing things clearly defined. She will come to know that. To be extreme on one side means a shorter life. The Shadow chases the Jedi and my people and comsumes them whole be they light. To effectively strike, one must become one in the shadow but remmain true to the self. Strike from within and at the heart. That was how I was able to escape."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 07:40 PM   #94
arvik

(can you erase that one part with the stomach because I want teh battle to be a little longer)

"I am no longer a jedi..." Arik said calmly and turneed an even paler shade of gray and had a red glow around him. "That was only my first strike!" Arik used force fire on Krath, followed by a force earthquake, swallowing the now melting snow which was creating a whirpool that was sucking Krath down the earthquake. Arik looked down at Krath. "YOu do not know something about me..." Arik took off his cloak and he shouted with furios anger. "I am the heir of Darth Malik, the greatest Sith Lord ever who created the idea of the Dark Dwellers!" Arik closed his eyes and darknes itself broke out of him. "I DESERVE TO BE THE DARK TYRANT!" Arik flew and hovered over Krath, who was quickly drowning down the whirpool. The earthquake started to close, with Krath inside it and soon, there was nothing. Krath was gone. The only way he could've made it out would be if he learned the ancient move of force earthquake.

Old 03-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #95
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Yes, I understand that, you are strong in the Force for a Padawan." He said, closing his eyes, raising a few feet off of the ground with meditation.

You have to learn, though, to renounce what emotional ties you have, for they can surely, and probably will, catch you off guard and let your emotion guide you away from the Jedi code.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #96
arvik

Arik started walking away to claim his new title as Tyrant by defeating Ja' Mahia, but then sat down, thinking that he heard something from underground.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #97
arvik

Ja' Mahia paced up and down his quarters again, devising another plan. He sensed what was going on with Krath and the new Dark Dweller, Arik. He sensed that Krath was still alive and that if he didn't stop Arik, he would go straight for Ja' Mahia himself. "We shall attack on Coroscaunt!" He excalimed and noticed someone walked in the door. It was Natiss. "Who are you? And what are you doing here at my base?"

Old 03-09-2006, 10:41 PM   #98
Maverick5770

I'm the new recruit, i was told to come here and meet you. What would you like?

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

Old 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #99
Exerkis
Rookie

Krath forced the earth aside, smashing through the rock and stone. He grabbed Arik with a force choke, and hurled him into one wall of the arena. Then he picked him up again, and hurled him to the other side. Blood was flowing openly from his opponent's wounds. He held his opponent in a final force choke, and then crushed his spine and hurled the corpse away.
((Just wondering, arvik, since when could the force cause fire, snow, and other things to manifest themselves. Also, why do your characters seem to have no trouble with flying, when Mave, possibly the one with the most contact to the force, has to spend months learning how to do this?))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mave stepped into the metal chamber, and the opening sealed. In fact, it looked like there had never been an opening. Frantically, Mave searched for his connection to the other living things. It was gone. Mave reached for the force, and grasped it. Wrapping himself in the force, he floated along, illuminating the way with a glowlamp he happened to find in his pocket. As he reached a fork, he went left, then right, then left, left, right, straight... He lost track of where he was. Then he came to an antechamber. This was where the pull was coming from. A hooded man said, "I am Danr. So you have come. I have some things to tell you."

Last edited by Exerkis; 03-09-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:09 AM   #100
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Miklos followed suit and closed his eyes, The galaxy is filled with opposites and so are the Bushida and the Jedi. To be a good warrior one must bring it all into balance. So different and yet by working together they make one stronger. A lot of the thoughts were lessons he had learned from the Bushida and his mind kept drifting to the one of the future. He forced it back and instead began to concentrate on Mave. He sensed him talking to a hooded man but then he saw Ja' Mahia. His eyes popped open and he softly said, "The shadow strikes at the heart of the Republic. To Coruscant."

Old 03-10-2006, 01:55 AM   #101
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
((Not to hurt Arvik or anything, but he's not too descriptive. He tends to get lost some times, there's no offense to anyone.))

Reyshik merely nodded. "I know." He broke from his meditation and stood up, looking around. "We must aid the Republic in any way we can, as well as my Apprentice, Mave. He's there, but I don't think he can stand up to the might of the Dark Dwellers."
Old 03-10-2006, 02:23 AM   #102
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Miklos gazed at the sky, "The stars are unusually bright. They speak of death and destruction. Mave will slip to the dark places only to be brought back by a white light."
Miklos then turned his gaze to Reyshik and said, "The Bushida warriors are heading to their places. They will go to the temple to find survivors."

Old 03-10-2006, 03:14 AM   #103
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Are you positive? I don't feel anything different.." He glanced around a little then nodded. "I have faith, but do you think we should stay here or go to Coruscant..?"
Old 03-10-2006, 05:25 AM   #104
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Miklos gazed again at the stars, "The stars are unusually bright. They speak of death and destruction. Uncertain they are at times but Ja' Mahia is heading to Coruscant."
He then gazed down towards Reyshik. At that point he saw that Reyshik did not completely understand the star gazing. He brushed it off and waited.

Old 03-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #105
arvik

((My days are often busy, and I am often in a hurry. When I have time I try to be descriptive, and to Exercis, 2 words, Dark Dwellers. If your other person, Krath knows earthquake, he will soon be able to learn the other moves. The reason Arik learned them was because the dark side was overpowering him. It wasn't really Arik at the end, merely a reencarnation of all the powers of the Dark Side.))

Ja' Mahia looked at the new recruit and looked at him closely. Was it fear he could see in him? Was he a spy? Ja' Mahia thought quickly. "Let me test you, to see whether you are truly a friend or foe." He said and sat down. "Are you ready?"

Old 03-10-2006, 07:41 PM   #106
Maverick5770

I am ready Natiss replied with what he hoped was a look of no emotion.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

Old 03-10-2006, 07:47 PM   #107
Exerkis
Rookie

Mave awoke in a bed, a rather large and comfortable bed. On Kashyyk, he thought, though he had no way of knowing. He felt for the stream of force. It was still gone. Suddenly, Danr walked into his room. "I hope you've had a good rest, milord?" He asked, looking straight at Mave. Did he mean Mave?
"A good sleep." Mave responded, and Danr nodded.
"You were out for quite a while. Will you come on a tour of our facilities?" asked Danr, looking quite eager to please.
"Sure," Mave said, getting out of his bed and dressing himself. "Lead the way."
Old 03-10-2006, 08:11 PM   #108
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Reyshik shrugged and started to head outside towards the landing pad.

We must organize and prepare the forces on Coruscant, all able, follow me.

About five Padawans and three knights followed. Three with single, two with dual lightsabers, and three with doublesabers. Come, Miklos. We'll need your help.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:18 PM   #109
arvik

"First. What is your name?" Ja' Mahia asked the new recruit.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:35 PM   #110
Exerkis
Rookie

Mave saw the facilities they had constructed with general amazement. It was a training ground for force adepts, but of all sorts. Races he had never seen before zoomed by, borne by the force. Looks like I didn't come up with that first Mave thought to himself. As they rounded another corner, "weapons development" it was called, Mave asked Danr a question, "Why are you showing me all this?"
"You are the Orocame" was the reply.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:08 AM   #111
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Yes Master Reyshik. The Bushida are already moving into position Miklos sent and followed. He touched his wrist console to activate the Jedi fighters that he helped modify. He then said, "Let us make speed with the fighters in Hanger 2237."

Old 03-11-2006, 03:41 AM   #112
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Reyshik hopped into his Jedi Starfighters as the rest of the ships in the area were being occupied. He fired up his engines, watching out his viewscreen at Miklos hopping in another one. The two he and Miklos were in had special modifications, slightly larger, more armor, more missles, and had Astromech droids latched on the back, to the latter ones which didn't.

He lifted up the starfighter and turned around on the bay, slowly launching off into the sky, three starfighters on either side of him in a V shape. Miklos soon followed with his own 6 crafts on either side of him.

The view of the double V was almost breathtaking amongst the scenery of the planet.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #113
Exerkis
Rookie

"Orocame? What does that mean?" Asked Mave incredulously.
"Every 1000 years, a child is born of the force. It is our duty to seek this child, and to help him reach his goals, as well as to guard him from his enemies." Danr replied, "You are that child."
"Alright. Show me the weapons."
They walked through the door, and Mave saw people wielding what appeared to be thin air. In reality, they were wielding weapons of the force. Mave suddenly got a message We must organize and prepare the forces on Coruscant, all able, follow me. It was Reyshik, and he needed him, and possibly every soldier he could bring. "Your job is to help me?" Asked Mave, "Can you assemble a strike team of say, 50 men to escort me in battle?"
"Of course, Orocame" Danr replied, and 5 seconds later people began to materialize beside him. With Danr, they were 50 in all. As Mave felt for the force, Danr interrupted him. "If you know your destination well, or want to go to a person you know well, you can move much faster."
"Very well," said Mave, "Follow me." I'm coming, Master Mave thought, and then dived into the force. It seems that on knowing he was the Orocame, they had restored him to the flow of the force. He and the 50 force adepts almost materialized next to Reyshik, before he realized that there was no room. Waiting etherally, Danr spoke up, "It is possible to make ships out of the force. We have been able to make none larger than fighters, but that is all we need right now."
"Show me," said Mave, and Danr did.
Suddenly, Mave left the ethereality of the force stream and he appeared alongside Reyshik and Miklos, with 50 force fighters in tow. Don't shoot! He projected to his master, It's me, Mave! I bring allies!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #114
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
(Arvik, Luke is needed in 'A New Jedi Order' We've started it.)

Reyshik grinned and flipped a thumbs up to Mave and his pilots. Prepare Hyperspace routes for Coruscant He typed in a few buttons into his console as his ships, all in suit, lurched into Hyperspace.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:31 PM   #115
Exerkis
Rookie

The force ships didn't jump to hyperspace. Instead, they dived into the force stream. Exiting where there was no life was lethal to a normal force-user, but shielded by their ships, they made it just fine. The beauty of these ships was that they used no fuel, they were powered by the force. As Mave waited for the ships to leave hyperspace, he called Danr. "How long has your order been around?"
"For as long as sentients have been touching the force." Came the reply.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:30 PM   #116
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Miklos instructed his astromech to increase the power as they made the jump into hyperspace. Before he did, he caught glimpses of what looked like the stealth modules of the Bushida warriors. He knew some would remain on Alderaan while others would reinforce the order on Coruscant. He smiled and went into a trance, one that the Lordos tribe taught him. He saw himself at the head of the Hania Waterfalls, dressed like the warrior who made his first kill. He jumped in and took a breathe before going over each fall for a total of three. At the bottom he crossed on the stones counting back from ten. At the end he met Inkosi Kanji, the famous medicine man. When he opened his eyes, they were at Coruscant and he maneuvered the ship in a daredevil way.

Old 03-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #117
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Reyshik and his men slid out of Hyperspace and slowly descended onto Coruscant. It was deathly quiet, like the Dark Dwellers havn't even been ordered here yet.

Within minutes, every ship landed on a long stretch of pavement. He walked out of his ship, his six Jedi in tow, each one wearing signature robes of their own. "Spread out, cover the area."

He walked down a street, Miklos and Mave in toe behind him. "They will not take Coruscant if it is the last thing I do," he said, pushing open the doors with a wave of a hand. It was quiet, only the dull hum of crossed lightsabers were the only thing heard as the weapons silently whispered death near Reyshik's throat.

"Be calm, we are allies in this fight," Reyshik said, motioning to the others. "We have come to help."
Old 03-11-2006, 08:59 PM   #118
arvik

(ok, sorry I had a busy day today..) Before Natiss answered, a soldier burst through the door. "Reyshik is coming to Coroscaunt!" The soldier said. Ja' Mahia turned around and stood up. "Get a Dark Dweller fleet to hide around the Jedi Enclave, and when Reyshik comes, you surprise attack him. Then a few more fleets who will be waiting from buildings I own near the Jedi Enclave. They will spring out after your surprise attack. Is that clear?" He said and looked at the soldier. "Yes sir!" The soldier said.
"And you, new recruit." said Ja' Mahia. "Go with General Blise in the first fleet to surprise attack Reyshik. That will be your test. Now leave the base and follow Blise."

Old 03-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #119
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
(Read the post thoroughly.. we're already at the jedi academy on Coruscant)

The Jedi Knights who were holding the sabers drew back their weapons and stepped aside, allowing Reyshik and the many Jedi into the academy. "Take me to the masters, we must speak," The Jedi started to walk Reyshik to the council's room. Reyshik turned to the two Knights whom he came with, " Mave, Miklos. You two decide who stays outside and fortifies the Jedi defense there, and who stays inside to protect the younglings and the other Jedi. The temple guards will be along shortly."

Reyshik turned back around and followed the Jedi to the room. He nodded to the Jedi as he arrived to his destination. He bowed before the masters in the doorway.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:14 PM   #120
Exerkis
Rookie

"I have greater numbers." said Mave, "You take half of my forces and defend the front line. I'll take my half and defend the younglings. I can aid your attack from inside the temple. Sound good?"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Last Dynasty