lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR III: The Price of Power
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-13-2006, 05:46 PM   #81
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"Thanks, but no thanks, lady." he said, brushing off her welcoming comments and tone with his pissed-off attitude as he turned away from her. "You can keep your dusty halls and holocrons. I'd take the life of a hustler on the Scoundrel's Moon than stay here among all your 'codes' and 'legends'.
With that, he started off down the corridor, leaving a bewildered Bastila in his wake.
Heh, no matter how they act, they're all the same. Greet you nicely while studying your every move and expression, trying to find hidden meaning in your words. Offer for you to stay, if only to study you more. Pretend to be friendly while digging inside your mind for your thoughts and feelings. Nothing but a whole bunch of liars and hypocrites. Well, screw them. Screw the whole lot of them!

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 03-13-2006 at 06:17 PM.
ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #82
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbx_Inthusiast
"Statement: No need to. We have a mechanic and two droid, including me, already working on it," he said, pushing his way past the man, leaning down to work on a nearby faulty cord.

He turned around and watched the men, "Aggravated Statement: *Sigh* You meatbags are still here?"
"You have a room in here witch is so unstable that theres a good chance it'll implode if it reaches space. Thats if you make it into space with the weak hull" Said the man "And sure you could proberly fix this in a week or two. But have you thought of all this is cost. Quite a bit really. That means less money to spend on more important things like repair and upgrades for yourself. I'll make you a deal. Let me speak with the captain of this ship and then we'll be out of your face for good."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 07:20 PM   #83
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFightWMe12
"Thanks, but no thanks, lady." he said, brushing off her welcoming comments and tone with his pissed-off attitude as he turned away from her. "You can keep your dusty halls and holocrons. I'd take the life of a hustler on the Scoundrel's Moon than stay here among all your 'codes' and 'legends'.
With that, he started off down the corridor, leaving a bewildered Bastila in his wake.
Heh, no matter how they act, they're all the same. Greet you nicely while studying your every move and expression, trying to find hidden meaning in your words. Offer for you to stay, if only to study you more. Pretend to be friendly while digging inside your mind for your thoughts and feelings. Nothing but a whole bunch of liars and hypocrites. Well, screw them. Screw the whole lot of them!
Bastilla followed and said, "You have every reasoon for distrust but you should take an opportunity when it comes to you. She risked exile so that you may be saved. Remember that which I'm sure you do."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #84
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo stopped in his tracks, looking down at the floor at the Jedi's words. His fist clenched, his gloved fingers digging through the leather to his palm.
"That's exactly why I have to leave." he said, his voice quiet. And with that, he started off again, hoping he could find passage to Nar Shadaa for less than what he had earned already.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #85
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Bastilla wasn't going to give up easily. That was why Revan loved her. She continued her suit, "If you run, it will only hound you until your dying day in which you will be alone. One cannot shut the galaxy out forever and no one wants to be alone." She kept a few paces behind so as not to lose sight of Senyo.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #86
arvik

Revan woke up once agian. "Can someone tell me where I am and what the heck is going on?"

"Once the land is barren by the dark and evil king
The son of the good master shall avenge the dead and sing
'The dark has gone, the light is here'
and slice in half the lord of fear.
The one who will save us will stray from the light
but will eventually come to help the fight
against the one, who haunts the night."
- General Blise of the Dark Dweller Army
arvik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #87
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Feh." was Senyo's only response to the woman's continuing comments. He continued to walk away, figuring that at some point or another, she would give up her dogged attempts and leave him alone. However, after a few moment, it was obvious she wasn't going to.
"What?!" he yelled, rounding on her, "What the hell do you want?!? Why can't you just go away?!?"

Old 03-13-2006, 07:47 PM   #88
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla was not one to be intimidated. She had seen enough at the hands of Malak. She was determined, "What I want is for you to reconsider your choices. You were given a chance and yet you throw it away ,why?"
She had become aware that Revan had awakened and let him know where she was. She kept looking at Senyo waiting for his reply.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #89
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"What chance?? To sit around and rot away with the Jedi here on this sleep-away planet? No thank you, not or me." he said, getting more and more ticked off with every word.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:23 AM   #90
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"No, to change what you are. You have been running all your life. Have you thought to stop running? What if the reason Revan came here was because of an evil that he went to fight? Would you stop running to face it, everything that you once despised?" Bastilla was getting a little personal but she had to try. She sensed that Senyo was feeling lost but the smuggler in him was preventing him from voicing it.

Old 03-14-2006, 07:51 AM   #91
arvik

"Yes." Revan said, feeling a little better. "I was once a sith. And you don't realize until you've turned away from the oppurtunitry of making the right decision that it was the right decision."

Old 03-14-2006, 02:41 PM   #92
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla smiled slightly. She was relieved that he remembered some things that they had done against Malak.

Old 03-14-2006, 07:59 PM   #93
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Listen, guys, thanks for the whole psychological study and everything, but I usually don't take advice from people. Especially the Jedi, no matter how famous. My life is my own, and I don't plan on letting anyone make my decisions for me. Perhaps I like running like this. Did you think of that? Or maybe you just think that the Jedi life of peace and harmony is the best way of life, and that everyone should switch to it. Well not me." he dug his hands in his pocket, turned away, and for the third time, started off down the hallway.

Old 03-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #94
arvik

"Wait!" Revan said. "It is the best choice. And when you're dead in a dark room, don't blame me!"

Old 03-14-2006, 08:44 PM   #95
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Go to hell." he said, giving Revan an rude hand gesture over his shoulder.

Old 03-14-2006, 08:56 PM   #96
arvik

Revan couldn't take it any longer. "NOW!!" HE shouted. "Face me now, coward!" He said and drew his blue lightsaber.

Old 03-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #97
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo stopped, shaking his head as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Some Jedi you are." he murmured.
In the blink of an eye, he had whirrled around, his vibrosword in one hand and its sheath in the other. "C'mon, I'm not afraid of you." he cast the sheath to the side, gripping the hilt of his weapons with both hands. "Let's just see what you're made of, old man."

Old 03-14-2006, 09:04 PM   #98
arvik

Revan turned to Bastila. "Before I strike.." He said. "Tell me.. Is this the right thing? If I don't stop him now, who knows what dark traps he'll fall into. I sense much evil in him.. Tell me. Is this the right thing to do?"

Old 03-15-2006, 02:08 AM   #99
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla said, "We are not saying that the Jedi way is the right way. If we don't confront what is hounding us, it will destroy us. It will destroy you. Please, think about who you are and what you have become."
She didn't say anything but she motioned Revan to lower his saber. She was hoping to resolve this without fighting. The Force had brought Senyo to them for a reason and she was determined to find out.

Old 03-15-2006, 07:46 AM   #100
arvik

"I'm sorry.." /revan said and lowered his lightsaber. Revan sighed and walked past Senyo, so he couldn't get bye either way.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:25 PM   #101
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla stood her ground facing Senyo. She said again, "Please."

Old 03-16-2006, 09:46 PM   #102
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo turned so that one shoulder faced Bastila, and the other Revan. He cast a few hard looks at man and woman, his head darting from side to side as he tried to make a decision. He held his vibrosword out and ready, holding it parallel to his right leg. He leaned forward and snatched the sheath from the ground, retying it around his shoulder and under his arm. He glanced a few more times at the two Jedi, before giving a half-hearted smile, and clenching his right fist at waist level. His grip on his sword hilt tightened.
"Well, old man," he said, "You were itching for a fight a few moments ago." he looked up, his ice-cold eyes burrowing into Revan's, "And its a fight you're damn well going to get."
With that, Senyo dodged forward, a small shout escaping his lips. He swept at Revan, causing the Jedi to dodge to the right. He swept again, forcing him to the left and up against a wall.
"Syonara." he said, giving a mock salute as he ran past the man, and down the hallway. After a moment, he activated his stealth unit, and was gone.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:40 PM   #103
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla had not moved but watched the direction that Senyo took off in before activating the stealth. She was thinking and sending through the Force You cannot shut yourself from the galaxy. Believe me I tried when I was left behind. It is not the Jedi Way to fight to get what we want. Then she spoke softly, "I know there is good in you."

Old 03-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #104
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Query: Where is the pointy haired meatbag?" HK-47 said with a sigh. He turned around and looked the room over, then moving to work on another area in the cockpit.

"Statement: Hydrospanner." A hydrospanner, out of nowhere, flung at his head and clunked against his metal, making him stumble forward a little.

"Threat: One more outburst from you and I will dissassemble you myself, T3-M4," he said, grabbing the wrench and starting to work again.

T3 slammed into his back, knocking him over. "Statement: Okay, you asked for it."

Within moments, a long, fading squeal was heard (like R2-D2) as T3 soared in the air out of the ship, landing on it's side and rolling into a wall nearby Revan, sparking profusely.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2006, 01:06 AM   #105
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla looked at HK and said, "HK-47, you repair T3 this instance."
((Hey you can make fun with the dialogue where HK makes fun of Bastilla. Good for laughs ))

Old 03-17-2006, 01:34 AM   #106
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
(I thought that throwing T3 would be HILARIOUS, yet I don't get what you mean about making fun with the dialogue..)
Old 03-17-2006, 07:49 AM   #107
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((In TSL where he says "oh master I love you..." That is what you get if you are successful n gettinr him to talk about Carth and Bastillla.))

Old 03-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #108
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo went over in his mind the fare prices that he had checked and re-checked at the public transport docks that weren't all that far from the Enclave, closer to Koonda. Regardless of how much he wished it, the amount of credits he had wasn't anywhere enough to buy him passage to Nar Shadaa.
Maybe he could just hop a shuttle to someplace closer, with a cheaper ticket? There, he could probably get enough money with a few odd jobs to pay his way to Nar Shadaa...but no. That would just take longer, he decided. He sighed, running his hand through his spikey hair exasperatedly. What the hell was he going to do?

Old 03-17-2006, 08:40 PM   #109
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Exasperated Query: Why would I do that? And more importantly, why should I take orders from Master's plaything?"

He began working again as T3 flipped himself over and wheeled back into the ship.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:05 PM   #110
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla gave HK an exasperated look and one to Revan that said, "He's your droid."
She decided to find Senyo and went to where she tought he might be. She assured Revan through their bond and took off.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:28 PM   #111
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo was tempted to go up to the wrecked ship, and call inside, see if maybe he could help out for a few extra credits. Though as he walked nearer to it, he felt the hair rise on the back of his neck. He turned the corner, knowing whoever was following him, and he had a good idea who it was, would follow.
Sure enough, as Bastila turned the corner, she found a blaster muzzle staring her down.
"Another step and your dead." he said, cocking the chamber for emphasis. "Why the hell do you keep following me?? Why can't you just leave me the frack alone?!"

Old 03-18-2006, 05:29 PM   #112
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Don't run. Look I am unarmed," and she slowly removed her lightsaber and placed it in front of her and backed away. She stared at him for the longest time before sayng, "You seek answers and I can help you find them."

Old 03-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #113
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Senyo didn't move his blaster. "There is only one answer that I'm looking for, and I doubt that you know it. Even if you do, it'll be nothing but a pack of lies. Now, I want you to go back down this hallway, and forget you ever saw me here. Understand?"

Old 03-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #114
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Threat: Do not threaten Bastila, meatbag." He said from being Senyo. Having walked there when T3 wheeled back into the ship.

"Statement: If you want a ride, you will have one. Just as soon as the ship is spaceworthy. So I say. Work, or sit down, shut up, and turn off."
Old 03-19-2006, 07:09 PM   #115
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"That hunk of sh*t will never be spaceworthy again." Senyo said, his blaster never swaying and his eyes never leaving Bastila. "Though I do think that you should be careful who you threaten, especially when the person was able to slip a sonic disc into your circuitry while your back was turned." Senyo pulled out a slim, metal tube from his pocket. It was a detenator, and he handled it meaningfully.
"Now here's what I want you to do. I want all of you freaks to stop following me, and just let me be. If you don't, the Jedi Princess over here gets one between the eyes, and Mr. Bucket-o-Bolts gets a fatal overload of all systems. Your choice."

Old 03-20-2006, 12:24 AM   #116
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla stood there looking at him in the eyes. She said, "I am sorry you feel this way. I thought you would want a second chance." With a deft move she sent the blaster flying away and summoned the detonator to her. She continued to look at Senyo while saying, "You may leave then but if you want a chance to be at peace, you will know where to find me."
She motioned HK to follow and holding the detonator carefully, she walked towards the enclave.

Old 03-20-2006, 01:58 AM   #117
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
HK walked and followed Bastila, giving a violent leaving shoulder thrust to Senyo as he passed. Being pure metal, it was more of a strike to the bone. A hard thud was heard as he did so, then trotted up to walk behind her.

"Statement: T3 might help get the thing the meatbag put in there, out of me."
Old 03-20-2006, 02:01 AM   #118
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Bastilla sighed but didn't say anything. She motioned for T3 to come and told him what to do though she thought that he might do something in repayment for what HK did to him.

Old 03-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #119
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Statement: T3, afterwards you can try to dissamble me. But right now, help get this.. thing out of me."
Old 03-20-2006, 06:46 PM   #120
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

The shattering shoulder thrust HK had sent his way knocked Senyo to the ground, where he landed in an undignified heap. He watched the woman and droid walk away, conversing on how to get the sonic disc out of HK's systems. The woman still had his detanator. With a grunt, he reached over and grabbed his blaster, and slid it into a compartment on the inside of his boot before standing again. He didn't care about the detenator. In reality, there was no sonic disk. It had all been a bluff, but hell, it got him out of the situation pretty quickly.
Hands in his pockets, he left the Enclave, with only a single look back. That one look hadn't been brought about by the promise of a 'changed life' or 'peace within himself', but by Tysy, the lone person who had ever truely helped him in his life since his parents had died. Her actions had meant a lot to him...he just hoped he got the chance to repay her.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > KOTOR III: The Price of Power