lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Rebel Alliance, is looking for XWA and XvT pilots
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-08-2004, 09:16 AM   #1
YanYan
Lurker

The Rebel Alliance, is looking for XWA and XvT pilots

*S*

You loved the X-Wing Series?, well dust off your copies of X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter and X-Wing Alliance to fly on structured events, earn awards, be promoted and share the experience of one of the best gaming communities out there.

This is our current Active Roster, and our Structure, BSC is the organizaton that tracks our scores and stats and this is the client where we meet to play (not only TRA but all other clans aswell).

If you like what you see and want to become a part of TRA all you need to do is enlist here, please list YanYan as your recruiter.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, just reply to this thread

*S*

Lieutenant YanYan - Apprentice YanYan
Retired from Real Life
Official JAM Jedi - Proud Former JAM Deputy - TRA Resident Madman
Red Devil All the Way
Red Squadron Leader - Proud Former Red Squadron Executive Officer - Proud Former Osiris Flight Leader
JB Rules, Bolg Drools! =P
Hoosha!!!
JeJe
YanYan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2006, 12:10 PM   #2
Mythbusterfan
Lurker

I'm new here Can i download Xwing vs tie or xwing alliance or are these software games? do i have to buy them?
Mythbusterfan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Recruiting > The Rebel Alliance, is looking for XWA and XvT pilots