lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Concept Drawings
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #41
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster12

Stay tuned. I am working on my 'Pimp Daddy' Twilek. If you read Jae's fanfic, you will catch my meaning. Hope you enjoyed the show
I like the drawings.

I picture "Pimp Daddy" a little thicker than your characters here--a little stockier, since he's older and enjoys the good things in life. He would say your characters were dressed way too sedately. I think they're dressed perfectly as Jedi.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #42
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
^I pictured him in a lime green suit with a hot pink lightning bolt line across the chest. Different visions, eh?

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #43
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination
^I pictured him in a lime green suit with a hot pink lightning bolt line across the chest. Different visions, eh?
Lime green suit yes, if it goes well with his skin tone, but he has more taste than a hot pink lightning bolt.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 04:44 PM   #44
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
^He likes his clothes so loud he'd wear a sonic boom if he could, I think the lightning bolt fits him. But then again I am 15, so pink is the best colour around.

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 06:14 PM   #45
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Yeah Jae. I was also thinking him to be a bit rolly polly like life has been treating him well. I need to look through my stock of blanks to mess with.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 08:38 PM   #46
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster12
After a long period of deliberation and finding time holes, I have three new drawings to add to the board. Again these are RP based characters. In fact, they are our old friends Akea and Komad. So here they are three years later according to the new RP that is right now at a standstill

Jedi Komad Kaltas

Jedi Alkea Kaltas

Alkea

There are more female because they are relatively easy to draw. Don't take that against me

Stay tuned. I am working on my 'Pimp Daddy' Twilek. If you read Jae's fanfic, you will catch my meaning. Hope you enjoyed the show
Very good work. I like how with Komad, the change with him matches that of Anakin Skywalker between AoTC and RoTS. The only problems are that the lightsaber blades are inaccurate, and I think Alkea's clothes wouldn't be as clean, given her situation in the RP. I hereby give them my official One Thumb Up and Pointer Finger Pointing Award!

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 09:13 PM   #47
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Thanks Alkonium. I thought that Alkea's clothing was just right. I had another idea as to how she looked while training. These images are after she left Dagobah.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #48
BastilaandRevan
Banned

Location: Ummm....? Dantooine Standing in whose arms? Revan's or Bastila's?
Great Art,JediMaster12! It's hard to draw things like that!
Sincerely,
BastilaandRevan
BastilaandRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > Concept Drawings