lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [REL] Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-19-2006, 10:26 PM   #81
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCoLD
So this mod looks excellent. But right now I'm playing through Kotor still to enjoy the story and not so much for storyline modifications. So, what do I remove from my install to get rid of the medical room alterations, the hand side quest, the Traya robes and the remote tells you influence mod, but still retain the alteration of robe color?
The 2 handed weapon use is only functional when Kreia wears the Dark Shroud. For any of the other robes, she's still gimped

However, because this mod is integrated with the TSL Patcher.. eegadz I wouldn't know where to start on what you would get rid of without it causing major trauma (on both our parts.. hehehe)...

The medical area add-on (entirely new) only provides material (partly) to construct the shroud, so if you're not interested in it, you could always just not visit it, or don't pick up the materials on your way out from looting the rest of the area It doesn't "alter" anything other than adding a door and doesn't conflict with anything...especially MacLeod's DAP (which I was very careful to make sure of)...

If you like the Shroud, but don't want 2 handed use.. then just don't equip her with another weapon, however the model itself has both hands and you'd have to ask oldflash if he has a one-handed version (since he graciously provided the model)

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 07-19-2006 at 10:59 PM.
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2006, 07:27 AM   #82
Dirtnose
Rookie

This is a great mod and i love it
Dirtnose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #83
tombewley
Rookie

Is it possible to do the same with Visas as I would like to see her 'robe' change. Can you do that?

I have such a boring user name...
tombewley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2006, 01:02 PM   #84
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombewley
Is it possible to do the same with Visas as I would like to see her 'robe' change. Can you do that?
I don't see why not (as far as Visas goes).. however, I don't have TSL installed anymore, and I'm currently doing a KotOR run (haven't played it in forever)..

To be honest, I don't see *myself* doing the mod.. (at least not anytime soon) however, my source code is always available for anyone should another modder decide to take up this task

Old 07-26-2006, 12:22 PM   #85
tombewley
Rookie

Can someone please take up this challenge, as ChAiNz.2da said they give you the source code. Is there anyone up to this task?

I'm sorry but this isn't the proper thread for this anymore, if you want to post this request in the Mod Requests Forum that would be ok, but this is off-topic for this thread. Any responses to this post will have to be deleted as ChAiNz already stated he wasn't interested in doing this mod and this is his mods feedback thread. Thanks. -RH

I have such a boring user name...

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-26-2006 at 09:26 PM.
tombewley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 01:32 AM   #86
sunrise_killer
Rookie

Kreia' Assorted Robe's Mod question.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...llection;66487

I install it, the installation works; and the "representation" thing works, but everytime I try to enter that Intensive Care unit to get the Dark Shroud, it says

Cannot open do to lockdown

*Hits override*

Enter Override Code

And I just get the options of Main Menu and Log Off. How do I fix this? I don't want to use the console; as I want that dialogue scene and I really don't like to use it.
sunrise_killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 03:26 AM   #87
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrise_killer
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...llection;66487

I install it, the installation works; and the "representation" thing works, but everytime I try to enter that Intensive Care unit to get the Dark Shroud, it says

Cannot open do to lockdown

*Hits override*

Enter Override Code

And I just get the options of Main Menu and Log Off. How do I fix this? I don't want to use the console; as I want that dialogue scene and I really don't like to use it.
You'll need to either slice the door (option will only show if you have a security spike) OR have a high enough Security Skill (5+ *I think*) in order to "hack" the lock open...

However, don't worry.. you won't miss out on the cutscene since it will require all 3 component parts in order to activate it.. if you don't have an option to return to Citadel Station (which you should unless you're near the end of the game).. cheat yourself a security spike and follow the quest that way *

*- keep in mind the placeables spawn script is located in the comp's functions, so don't use a "door open" cheat or the medical bay won't spawn the internals

2 of 3 components are located in the Medical area, and well the third is on another planet Once you have all 3 components.. have a little "chat" with Bao-Dur's Remote. He'll have a new dialogue option that wasn't there before (which will activate the new cutscene)

Old 11-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #88
Guilio
Rookie

First of all I want to thank those who put their time into this mod. I've seen the screenshots and it really does look a lot better than the old curtain used to cover up grandma.

Unfortunately I can't use this mod because I'm using USM and Prestige Padawans and they happen to share the same files in my override folder. Therefore I'd like to know if it's possible to strip everything else from this mod except for the way Kreia looks when wearing different robes? So no editing of Bao-Dur's remote, no mini quest, no specific Kreia gear, just Kreia looking slightly different when you equip different robes?

I really like to use this single aspect of the mod but I'm not willing to give up either Prestige Padawans or USM for it.. Sorry.

Hope someone can help me out with this one.

Thanks,
- G.
Guilio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > [REL] Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection