lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: does any one know where i can get INF tools
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-12-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
EAWFAN

does any one know where i can get INF tools

does any one know i want free INF tools that do the exact same thing as the ones that cost 200$$$. i already googled it and only came up with INF-TOOLS lite 6.3. the problem with those is that i can only have files that have a maxiumum of 5 letters and no folders so i cant stick a XML in it. help would be appreciated

www.aosw.petrolution.net --- Ages of Star Wars: Jedi Civil war --- Official website
EAWFAN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #2
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I doubt you can find something for free that normally costs $200. But, someone may prove me wrong. But, just a friendly reminder that there are to be no discussions of where to illegally obtain these programs.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
EAWFAN

i know i thought that there might be some sort of freeware out there that is hidden in a website

www.aosw.petrolution.net --- Ages of Star Wars: Jedi Civil war --- Official website
Old 03-12-2006, 10:59 PM   #4
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I don't know anything about this software you want, but an idea that just occurred to me when you mentioned freeware, there might be a 30 day trial on the official site for whatever this software is... But you might have thought of that already.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 10:58 AM   #5
EAWFAN

i have but i have to give info like credit card # so they can charge you after the trial is over if you dont remove it

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > Dexter Jettser's Diner > does any one know where i can get INF tools