lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Spoiler] Help on Telos?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
Gomper
Lurker

[Spoiler] Help on Telos?

Does anyone know how to catch the 2 criminals on telos for Lt. Grenn?? I have no clue where to start, last time i played games i couldnt do this either.
Thx
Gomper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
Brandalf85
Lurker

You have to go back to Czerka office and find the head woman (forgot the name) and they should be standing there talking to her. Talk to her about it and then go back to Grenn...if you havent been to Bao-Dur etc yet and you talk to Grenn you can meet and fight the criminals! Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't! Good luck!
Brandalf85 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #3
Point Man
Seeker of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomper
Does anyone know how to catch the 2 criminals on telos for Lt. Grenn?? I have no clue where to start, last time i played games i couldnt do this either.
Thx
If they run off after you see them when you talk to the Czerka rep, they may spawn on the Telos surface, as well. This quest is full of bugs, though. Sometimes the guys appear, and sometimes they don't. I guess you have to hold your jaw just right.

Show me a man who is twenty and not a liberal, and I will show you a man with no heart.
Show me a man who is forty and not a conservative, and I will show you a man with no brain.

Point Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2006, 10:20 PM   #4
zadi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo fett 66
If they run off after you see them when you talk to the Czerka rep, they may spawn on the Telos surface, as well. This quest is full of bugs, though. Sometimes the guys appear, and sometimes they don't. I guess you have to hold your jaw just right.
I've only had them appear to me IF I help Czerka. HOWEVER, there is a mod to help repair the bugs. I believe it can be found @ Team-Gizka's site.

Yes, I'm obsessed with the games.
zadi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
MrVorlon
Rookie

Of all the times (15)I've played this game, the Criminals have appeared only once on Telos.
MrVorlon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadi
I've only had them appear to me IF I help Czerka. HOWEVER, there is a mod to help repair the bugs. I believe it can be found @ Team-Gizka's site.
Yes it is in their downloads section.

Edit: This really should have been posted in the Padawan's Lounge section.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #7
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arátoeldar
Edit: This really should have been posted in the Padawan's Lounge section.
Viola! Now it is.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #8
Ben Bryddia
Rookie

Hey, Aratoeldar, I like your signature. I have gotten them to apear once myself, and that was my first play through years ago. I t bugs me that I am incapable of finishing this quest becuase I usually have all the other quests finished by endgame and would like to put this one away to.

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

"Raking is easy, but all you get is leaves. Digging is hard, but you may find gold.”
-John Piper

“Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.”
-God

"Get thee gone from my gate, thou jail-crow of Mandos!"
-Feanor to Morgoth
Ben Bryddia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > [Spoiler] Help on Telos?