lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Red Eclipse
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-18-2006, 03:43 PM   #1
Elven6
Rookie

Red Eclipse

Does Anyone know where the red eclipse dialouge files are?

Mainly the leader you meet on the Ebon Hawk and the one in the Entertainment Prominade, the one who gives you money for the jobs

I am going to fix this since you don't recive darkside points for helping them

Of course I will need someone to test it
Elven6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
Patriarch
Rookie

I dont wanna discourage you or anything. But if you cant get Kotor Tool to work, or cant find the dialogue files you want to edit.....This will be a Long WIP, same as your other WIP's. Try to look at the dialogues in the module and you shall find. I think i understand why you got banned at TSLRP....

I mean no offense but each time you get an idea you swarm the forums with questions about what would be basics if you take the time to READ the tutorials.... Eg a talk fight talk scripts can be used as an outline for other scenarios, as can the waypoint and trigger tutorials. Adaptation to your own ideas is the key word.
Patriarch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
Elven6
Rookie

the TSLRP thing wasne't my fault lol but the thing is the ones I found where in fragments and this really isn't a wip its just a question
Elven6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 10:33 PM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven6
the TSLRP thing wasne't my fault lol
I highly doubt that... being banned from someplace is nothing to "lol" about Elven6. Darth333 gave you a warning here already and you "lol" in your response then too, not a smart response to a warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven6
but the thing is the ones I found where in fragments and this really isn't a wip its just a question
The thread is titled with a WIP... we only know what you tell us.

I'm sorry but you already have a WIP thread, please keep all your potential projects in one thread... thanks.

Here is yours.

I am changing the title of this thread and removing the WIP.

As KT is relitively easy to use you should be able to find the Red Eclipse dialog files easily. *Hint* 004EBO_dlg.erf is the Ebon Hawk under their control, and most of the XXXNAR_dlg.erf modules you need to look around in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriarch
I mean no offense but each time you get an idea you swarm the forums with questions about what would be basics if you take the time to READ the tutorials.... Eg a talk fight talk scripts can be used as an outline for other scenarios, as can the waypoint and trigger tutorials. Adaptation to your own ideas is the key word.
These are words of wisdom... please read them, and take them to heart Elven6.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 03-18-2006 at 10:53 PM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Red Eclipse