lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MC: AOTE: Rhea
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2006, 08:24 PM   #441
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Oh, not really," Jana answered. "Just lots of memories start to resurface given recent events."

She closed her eyes for a moment. "I miss Riebe," she finally said. "She used to be my caretaker... though she used a different name at the time. Back then, she wasn't even Tarla. You know, it's a little interesting really. She almost seems to be following me. Sure, there are long periods in my life when she's not around, but she never seems to be too far away."

Again, she fell into silence. Then, she shook her head. "But there's just a few things that confuse me. Once, me and Nic took a job that landed us in a sticky situation. Well, we've done that more than once, but this was... different. Short woman comes in, masked, with long braided brown hair and a remarkably familiar voice. Draws two lightsabers. Me and Nic run off, but she chases us. Nic pushes me through a door and seals it shut. Something like an hour later, Nic finally comes out. Tells me it was just a drunk with a lightsaber... or two."

She shrugged. "I was satisfied with that 'till just recently when Riebe helped us escape Vader. She carried two lightsabers. Now, I have a pretty good memory and pay good attention to detail. In the earlier job, I'm convinced it was Riebe chasing us around." Frowning, she said, "It just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense."

Grinning slightly, she finished, "I guess that stew put me in a real historical mood... Aerith used to make it... so did Arabelle..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2006, 01:33 AM   #442
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Beryl knew who Aerith was but...

"Arabelle?" she asked. Then she backtracked, realising who she was. "Oh. That was Tarla's other name, wasn't it." She sighed. "Well, if she is following you, or looking after you, or whatever she's doing with you, at least she's not trying to run your life. She lets you make your own choices." She grinned slightly. "I'll trade you Rayne and his job offers for her anyday."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 09-07-2006, 01:44 AM   #443
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana couldn't help but laugh. "Overprotective brother versus somewhat psycho Force-using non-Jedi with more names than you could count on both hands... despite the fact that my protector sounds worse, I think I'll stick with her, thanks."

The smile faded slowly. Then, she said, "So now that I've got my mind cleared, is there something bothering you?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #444
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Beryl's grin faded, and she hestitated in answering. "There is something bothering me. But I'm not sure how to tell you. Or if I should tell you." Her brow wrinkled worriedly. "Remember when I asked you about Cloud on the bridge?" she started tentatively. "About whether or not Vader could sense other Force Sensitives? And you said that if the person was strong in the Force that they needed to know how to mask themselves?"

Jana nodded.

"Well..." Beryl hesitated, and looked down at her hands she was wringing, then shifted uncomfortably. "I'm... Force Senstitive," she said quietly. "And I don't know how to 'mask' myself, or do anything else remotely 'Forcey'."

She looked up at Jana. "I think I'm putting you all in danger just by being here." She looked back down again. "And I think I should leave when we get to the next port."

Old 09-07-2006, 02:06 AM   #445
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If you think I'm gonna let you walk out of here just like that, you must've had some spice before you came to see me," Jana snapped. She sighed and shook her head. "Beryl, there's nothing wrong with being Force sensitive and there are ways to mask it... let's see if I can..."

She moved over to a small bag in the opposite corner of the room, her voice trailing away thoughtfully. After fishing through the bag for a moment, Jana found what she was looking for.

"As Arabelle, Riebe used to talk a lot about the Force," she said finally, carrying what looked like a datapad back to the bed. "I wrote as much of it down as I could... even though I'm not exactly Force sensitive. Maybe I can find something to help you out, but you are not leaving us."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2006, 02:26 AM   #446
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Berly smiled softly. "So, what's that then?" Beryl asked. "Words of wisdom from Tarla Vel?" She paused for a moment. "I think I had to write a thesis on that in her class...."

Old 09-07-2006, 02:57 AM   #447
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"In a way," Jana admitted. "But I'm not just handing it over to you... after all, the majority of this is something more worthy of the title, 'Random bits o' nonsense out of Jana Vincent's head'. A diary, but back when I had Arabelle, she would ramble for hours on Force sensitivity. Though I'm not Force sensitive, it was all so very fascinating to me."

She looked down at the datapad for a moment. "So I recorded as much of it as I could manage."

After a few more moments of looking, Jana beamed. "There we go!"

She placed the datapad on the bed and gestured for Beryl to sit next to her. Then, she keyed the playback.

"Good heavens, Jana!" Riebe laughed. "You certainly have a deep-seated interest in all things Force related, don't you?"

"And why not?" insisted a seven-year-old Jana Vincent. "It's got to be one of the most interesting things in the galaxy."

Jana grimaced slightly. "What a crazy kid," she murmured, moving the playback forward a little.

"Well, since you're not Force sensitive, you'll not understand what I'm talking about," Arabelle finally said. "But you want it so bad, I can scarce deny you what you want."

Jana cheered... for a good thirty seconds.

And again Jana grimaced. Forward went the playback once more. By that point, Riebe had finally managed to get Jana calmed down enough to be able to speak. She told her enthusiastic pupil about acknowledging the power of the Force within you, about knowing it was there and accepting it.

"Some people don't want to accept the truth," she said. "So they never get anywhere with it. But feeling it there... accepting its place in your life is the first step to being able to do as you please with it. Now, keep in mind, the Force is not merely a tool to be used. It's a friend willing to help when you need."

Beryl rolled her eyes and apparrently, so had young Jana.

Riebe's eyes flashed. "Don't you roll your eyes at me, young lady!"

Young Jana giggled and apologized. Then, Riebe continued her talk. About five minutes and two more eye rolls from Beryl and young Jana, Riebe spoke of the technique of masking Force sensitivity.

"I do it, actually," she admitted. "But keep one thing in mind, Jana. That piece of information is for you and me alone. Your parents don't know and if they find out, I'm going to vanish and never come back."

Jana promised to keep her mouth shut and Riebe explained how it was done. Then she sighed. "Enough teaching for today. Oh, looks like your parents are home anyway. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

The camera followed her as she sprang lightly up from her chair and traipsed out the door. A "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Vincent," was heard and then, the camera focused on Jana.

"This Force stuff is really cool," she said cheerfully.

And Jana stopped the playback. "Hope that helped," she said. "She was right though... none of it makes a lick of sense to me. I just don't feel any of it."

My work in progress:

Old 09-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #448
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"SIMON NO!"
"YOU KILLED HER!"
"murderer"

Nic jumped out of his bed in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. His nightmares had returned, it had been nearly seven years since these dreams haunted his sleep. He ran his hands through his hair wiping some of the sweat from his brow. He jumped up and walked over to the small sink and splashed his face with cold water.

"The murdered always haunt the murderers." Nic said to himself looking into his mirror.

He pressed the intercom button nearby. "Jack how long until we arrive at the Rhea."
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #449
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Fiveteen minutes." Replied Jack "We haven't long got out of the Correlian Run tradelane. The Rhea has been picked up on our scanners...which is weird because in the Moffs log he stated that he left the ship dead, nothing running at all. We shouldn't be able to detect it."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #450
starmark2k

Nic thought for a second. "O.K Make sure we drop out of standard cruisers weapons ranges... Oh and get cloud to power up weapons and shield. I'll be there in five."

Nic quickly grabbed a shirt and threw it on, he walked out of his room and over to Jana's door before knocking on it.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:49 PM   #451
JasraLantill
No One Liners

“Yeah. It helped a lot. Thanks.” Beryl was quiet for a long moment, then she said, “But you know, Jana, that was just a little bit creepy listening to Tarl… sorry, Reibe speak like that. I mean, for a moment there, I felt like I was back at the TCTA. In detention.” She shivered. “Anyway, what she said might not have made sense to you, but it made sense to me. But then again, she was always pretty good at explaining things.” She raised an eyebrow. “Although I doubt any Jedi would have used the analogy of ‘the Force is like a big bowl of assorted Junjees* and Force Sensitives are the blue ones,’ even if they were talking to a seven-year old. But I understood what she meant.

“And,” Beryl continued, “I think I understand what she was saying about how masking the Force inside of you was like staying in the middle of the mix so that you were hard to pick out from the rest. And, what’s more,” her eyes met Jana’s, “I think I already do that.”

Seeing Jana frown, Beryl tried to explain. “I’ve spent my entire life trying ‘not’ to stand out.” Jana gave her an even more doubtful look. “Well,” Beryl admitted, “not trying to be a wallflower or anything like that, but I always tried to be part of the group. The In-Crowd. The Sorority. The Big Picture. The Team. You know what I mean? I didn’t want to be ‘different’ or ‘unique’ or ‘original’. Except when I was flying. Then could I let myself be myself. And when I’m flying…,” she said dreamily, “it’s like… like I’m a whole bowl of blue Junjees. When I’m in the cockpit, I’m not just flying the ship, I’m a part of the ship and everything around it.

“And that’s what Reibe was saying. If you are a blue Junjee, and you don’t want to stand out, then you mask yourself in the middle of the all the colours. Granted, I don’t know that I’m masking myself in the quite same way as maybe Ryshana does, but that could explain why Vader seemed puzzled when I met him. If I am ‘masking’ myself already, and I’m obviously not a Jedi, that would sort of throw him a bit, wouldn’t it?”

There was a knock at the door.

“Uh oh.” Beryl cast a glance at the door. “That’s Nic. We must be getting close to the Rhea.” She eyed Jana nervously. “You won’t tell anyone about this, will you?” she asked, even though she trusted Jana not to. “I mean, the less Force Sensitives on board the better, right?” She stood to leave. “But, thanks for sharing that hololog with me. I wouldn’t mind having a second look at it,” she said as she headed for the door. “Reibe might have some other useful non-Forcey tips hidden in there. If you find something you think might be useful, can you let me know?”

She opened the door and found herself standing face to face with Nic. She stared at him for a moment. “You alright? You look… erm… not. Or…” She grinned slyly. “…maybe it’s just because you’ve got your shirt on inside out.” She patted him on the shoulder. “I’ll just go and get my gear,” she said as she sidled past him. “Thanks, Jana,” she called over her shoulder before ducking into her room.

~~~~~~~~

*Junjees are tiny, inexpensive Corellian sweets that come in a variety of colours and flavours and are very popular among the under 10’s. Blue Junjees are highly sought after, not only because they were rare (less than 1% of all Junjees produced were blue), but because they stained your tongue an obnoxious shade of cobalt blue that lasted for a least a day.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:52 PM   #452
starmark2k

Nic watched Beryl duck into her room before shouting. "Hey it's not inside out, it's the latest fashon coming out of Alderaan." He lied unconvincingly. "And i need you in the headhnter before we drop, but don't launch as we may need to turn tail."
Old 09-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #453
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana came to the door as Nic turned to speak with Beryl as she left Jana's room. "What's up, Nic? Don't tell me. We're almost there."

My work in progress:

Old 09-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #454
starmark2k

"Yeah." Nic confirmed as he turned back to Jana. "It seems the ship is letting out energy reading, chanses are it's active. So it's probably got operational weapons, I'll need you in the turret in case they have active fighters aswell."
Old 09-08-2006, 03:41 PM   #455
steven
^I'm with Genius^

There was a small jolt and the sound of the Echo entering hyperspace. Jack's voice was then heard on the intercom "We're here captain. From the looks of things it's a classic Republic Star Destroyer, popular during the clone wars and the basis of the new Imperial Star Destroyer. Scans show that only Life Support and verious misc. systems are operational... and this is weird..." There was a moments pause "I'm getting strangh readings from a large chunk of the ship."

Make love, not toast.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #456
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana hurried past Nic and entered her turret. Over the intercom to the bridge, she said, "You just let me know if something looks odd enough to shoot, Jack. I'm ready and waiting if needed."

My work in progress:

Old 09-08-2006, 04:42 PM   #457
starmark2k

Nic hit the intercom button. "Strange readings? Any chance you can be more specific?" Nic took his hand off the button.
Old 09-08-2006, 05:04 PM   #458
JasraLantill
No One Liners

But not before putting on her comlink. "Jack, you read me? I'm just heading down to the hanger. I'll keep an open channel though, so let me know if I need to hurry, okay?"

As Beryl got her gear together in her room, she sang.*

"As we glide through space,
We’ve no way of knowing,
If we’ll arrive at the place,
We thought we were going."

She was feeling a lot better after having talked to Jana and watched the holovid of Reibe. Maybe being Force Sensitive isn't that bad after all, she thought. Well, not as bad as I thought it was anyway. Not that I want to immerse myself in Jedi philosophy or anything, but knowing a few tricks wouldn't be bad. That mind trick thing Ryshana did seemed to come in pretty handy at times....

Wearing her body armour now, she checked her blaster pistols, holstered them, then reached for her... "Damn!" she said, frowning as she looked at the empty peg where her krayt leather jacket used to hang. "Stupid tusk cats. I really liked that jacket." Her mood undaunted, she grabbed her SimPack module and helmet and headed for the Headhunter.

"Up ahead, danger hides,
Missiles primed, lasers glowing..."

She slid down the railings of the stairs to the cargo bay.

"But we will sneak through,
without them even knowing."

Reaching the Headhunter, she quickly installed the SimPack. "Remote control, back on line," she said proudly to herself. She clapped her hands together eagerly, then climbed inside.

"More than this, you know there’s no-thing," she sang, as she put her helmet on and adjusted her comlink. "More than this, tell me one thing..." She pushed the button.

"Jack, you reading me?" she said. "Tell the Boss, I'm ready. Just waiting for his word."

She hummed a bit, and nestled deeper into the seat. "More than this, there is no-thing...."

~~~~~~~~

Set to the tune of Roxy Music's 'More Than This'.

Last edited by JasraLantill; 09-08-2006 at 05:21 PM.
JasraLantill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #459
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana couldn't help but laugh. "Havin' a good time there, aren't you, Beryl?" she said. Then, she started to sing along quietly to herself, off the com system, harmonizing with Beryl's melody and doing a good job of it. Smiling, she told herself again that the crew would never know she was a good singer.

Flipping the switch to the com again, she decided to pay a compliment and said to Beryl, "Never knew a package of so much recklessness could sound so good."

My work in progress:

Old 09-08-2006, 08:13 PM   #460
JasraLantill
No One Liners

*singing* "Like a dream in the night, who can say where we’re going..."

Hearing Jana's voice break in, Beryl paused in her chorus. "Reckless? Reckless! Me?" She laughed. "I'm not reckless, Jana. I am just very skilled in the art of controlled chaos," she said jokingly. "But thanks for the compliment. Did I ever tell you that I was in a band once? Last year I was at the TCTA. We were ' Qbert's Tactical Hallucinations.' Kind of a mixture of old Heavy Isotope and Glimmik. Played at Kikot's Cantina just off campus." She sighed reminiscently. "Ah... the good 'ol days...."

Old 09-08-2006, 08:35 PM   #461
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana laughed. "Hey! I remember you guys. That was good. What ever happened to the rest of 'em? Y'all sorta vanished after that year..."

My work in progress:

Old 09-09-2006, 04:42 AM   #462
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmark2k
Nic hit the intercom button. "Strange readings? Any chance you can be more specific?" Nic took his hand off the button.
"Yes I can. There's a strangh green light coming from several of the Rhea window" Repliled Jack as he looked at an inlarged picture of the Rhea's side "I'm guessing it's radiation spilt from some sort bio lab or something."

Make love, not toast.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:16 AM   #463
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Beryl laughed out loud. "I dunno," she said into the com to Jana, as she switched on the Headhunter's systems and began her pre-flight checks. "Didn't see much of them after graduation 'case, I started working at Incom-Subpro with my twin brothers Telk and Teser. " She paused, her thoughts momentarily turning to the brothers that she had once been so close to, but now hadn't seen for a long while.

A scrolling display on her scanners caught her attention.

"Being a test pilot doesn't leave you much time for 'band' practice," she said as she analysed the screen. "And, speaking of pilots.... Jack, I've got my scanners on and I'm picking up some odd fluctuations from that ship. Might be just interference from our shields, but it could be some kind of internal energy shielding or something. You getting the same thing? Or do I just need to recalibrate?"

Old 09-09-2006, 05:26 AM   #464
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana looked out at the Rhea and blinked. "Uh..." She pressed a button to open her com channel. "I'm not exactly a know-it-all," she said, "but is it supposed to be... glowing?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-09-2006, 06:00 AM   #465
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"It's glowing?" Beryl said in response to Jana. Still being inside the Echo she could only see the Rhea on her scanners, not actually how it looked outside.

Her mind thought back to an accident she had witnessed at Incom. An experimental Z-particle drive engine gone horribly wrong. "Erm... glowing like how?"

Old 09-09-2006, 06:53 AM   #466
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Only a the contimanted," Suggest Jack "If they did have a bio lab on the ship then they would have an automatic locksystem which should pervent any hazardous matterials escaping and infecting the whole ship. I also believe if we get to the bridge, there would be a map which shows with area's are safe or not."

Make love, not toast.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:13 AM   #467
starmark2k

"O.K. Jack dock us then get ready to board... We're all going over to see what's going on." Nic said before switching the comm to talk to the whole ship. "Everyone arm and get ready we're going to board the republic derilect."
Old 09-09-2006, 08:36 AM   #468
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

Cloud heard Nic over the intercomm and went back to his room after his 4th bowl of soup and 2nd cup of blue milk. He picked up his sword and sharpened it a little. He picked up his E-11 blaster, some grenades he made himself, and a small knife. he then whittled down one side of the blaster to fit it with the knife. he then walked down the halls still holding his gun and knife. It was a technique he heared about from his customers. He heard it wasn't popular with the Empire. He then put away his gun and knife and went to talk to Beryl. When he got there, he heard her say "It's glowing?" and "Erm... glowing like how?". Cloud then stepped in and asked "What's glowing?"
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2006, 11:25 AM   #469
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Ryshana had almost forgotten about the datapad she had from the previous mission concerning Jeez now that she had started to think about him again. Going through her stuff, she quickly found it and started to look through the files.

"Everyone arm and get ready we're going to board the republic derilect."

Closing her eyes for a second, Ryshana sighed to herself. Smiling to herself, she remembered how she probably would've groaned out loud when she was younger. However, the smile soon faded. Gathering herself together, Ryshana made the decision to quit dwelling on how hopeless things seemed to be. It wasn't what she would've done just years earlier, and now wasn't the time to go through it now. If Vader wanted to find her, then so be it as long as she could guarentee the survival of the rest of the crew.

Putting on her leg brace, Ryshana then quickly disassembled her lightsaber and cleaned it out a bit. After putting it back together, Ryshana then attached the saber to her leg. Standing up, Ryshana suddenly noticed that she felt a bit woozey. Darned ale. I need to quit going into this frustration crap, Ryshana thought to herself as she used the Force to overcome the minor woozey-ness.

Opening her door, Ryshana went out towards the airlock and waited.

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2006, 06:37 PM   #470
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtreamJedi12
Cloud then put away his gun and knife and went to talk to Beryl. When he got there, he heard her say "It's glowing?" and "Erm... glowing like how?". Cloud then stepped in and asked "What's glowing?"
"The Rhea," Beryl said to Cloud as she was taking off her pilot's helm and getting out of the Headhunter. "Jack think's it's contaminated with some sort of bio-experiment gone wrong. But it's probably contained enough, so Nic wants us to all board the ship," She sighed with disappoinment as her feet touched the floor. "Guess we won't be needing the Headhunter after all."

She looked at his home-made bayonetted blaster. "Hey, that looks very handy," she complimented him on his new creation. "Who knows what we'll find on that ship?" She grinned slyly then. "Say, Cloud, I'll bet you 10 credits that Nic will give you the job of point when he sees your new toy." She extended her hand. "You on?"

Last edited by JasraLantill; 09-10-2006 at 04:27 AM.
JasraLantill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2006, 09:25 AM   #471
ExtreamJedi12
Forumite

"I'm always up for a friendly wager." said Cloud back to Beryl. He then took Beryl's hand and shook it. "Where're we supposed to be meeting? Nic didn't say over the intercomm."
ExtreamJedi12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #472
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Well, Nic asked Jack to dock with it," Beryl said to Cloud. "So, I'd say we all should meet at the airlock." She started forward across the cargo bay towards the airlock doors. "Say," she said, raising a thoughtful finger, "didn't we have a stash some of those bio-hazard rebreathing masks around here someplace? You know, the ones we 'commendeered' from those crates of Bavar Breathing masks? They might come in handy, even if the Rhea's containment systems are working."

Old 09-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #473
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana slipped out of the turret and ran to her room. From there, she took a small-ish blaster pistol and a long knife. Once both were strapped to her belt, she joined the others at the airlock.

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #474
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Beryl and Cloud approached Ryshana and Jana at the airlock with the stash bio-masks, Oliver appeared, carrying a med bag and a small blaster. It was good that he was coming along, Beryl thought. Medical knowledge would be very helpful where they were going. Beryl eyed him over, then two women. Then she looked at Cloud.

He had his modified bayonetted blaster and a sword. Jana had a blaster and a knife. Ryshana had her lightsaber. And Beryl would bet money that Oliver had a knife or some other sharp implement in his med bag.

Beryl looked down at her blasters. "Gosh," she said to them. "I feel a bit 'under-dressed.' Looks like I'm the only one here without a cutting, slicing, or stabbing implement. Then again, I've never really had much use for them. Well," she admitted, "except in the galley, of course."

Old 09-10-2006, 06:07 PM   #475
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Jana laughed. "Be original, Beryl! Fight the uniformity," she teased. "Or you could just go up to the galley and grab one of those nice big butcher knives Nic bought for reasons I'm still unclear on..."

My work in progress:

Old 09-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #476
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Beryl considered Jana's suggestion, then slowly said, "Hmm.... nah." She grinned. "I'll stick with my blasters." She tapped her armour. "And this."

She looked around. There was no sign or word from Jack or Nic yet. "So, did Jack say when he was docking with this other ship?" she asked. "You don't think he's having trouble, do you?"

Old 09-11-2006, 12:23 PM   #477
starmark2k

Nic went back into his room after sending the message across the ship. After putting his shirt on the right way he threw on his jacket with the special metal shielding inlay. He walked over to his side table and took the knife off of it and placed it in the small pouch hiddden within his boot. He took the blaster pistol and slipped it in the side holster before taking betsy and slinging the gun other his shoulder.

He ran down the ladder and to the Air Lock. "Good everyone's here. As soon as Jack's attached the ships we we'll go to the bridgeand access the databace."
Old 09-11-2006, 01:10 PM   #478
steven
^I'm with Genius^

There was a loud thud sound followed by Jack shouting "Hey guys, we've docked with the Rhea. I'm guessing that the radiation as long as we stay at the current level we'll be on and above." Jack then pulled out a holdout blaster from his belt holster and met up with the rest of the crew. Looking at all their armor and weapons...espically Clouds weapon "Don't you think that's a little bit big for this. What are you expecting? Several squadrons of storm troopers? The life support system doesn't have enough energy to substain much people for more than a day or two.." Jack informed.

Edit::: Here's a picture of the Rhea
http://www.imperialassault.com/rote/...nator_news.jpg

Make love, not toast.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:44 PM   #479
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((I'm taking over Nic for a much desired facial expression... hope you don't mind Starmark ))

"Well," Jana said slowly, "from experience, Nic and I can say it's never bad to be too careful... I can't count the times we planned for one thing and something completely different popped up."

Nic looked ready to object and Jana caught the look.

"Need I remind you?" she asked and began counting off her fingers as she listed, "Shot Nic in the leg, picked the wrong door and barely escaped a Rancor, Nic wearing a dancing girl outfit, cutting off a Hutt's hand, the kissing, climbing a temple on Yavin IV..."

((I think Nic would want to interrupt here, so I've left him that option... ))

My work in progress:

Old 09-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #480
starmark2k

"Hey, You didn't have to shoot me in the leg... and it ain't my fault the other things happened." Nic said walking over to the air-lock controls and hitting the door release button. "Except the kiss. that was a little my fault."

The door opened and nic took betsy and pointed it forward. "Jack take point, you know where we're going. Jana cover the rear although it's suppose to be empty i don't want to be surprised, Saying that everyone keep your eye's open."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > MC: AOTE: Rhea