lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Questions on Allronix' KOTOR 1 dialogue patch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-21-2006, 02:12 AM   #1
Sable Phoenix
Rookie

Questions on Allronix' KOTOR 1 dialogue patch

My goal is to restore as much of the cut original content to KOTOR as possible for my next playthrough. But, I don't really have any interest in expanding past what BioWare originally made, especially since it wouldn't have any voice acting to go along with it or anything. What I want to know is, how much of Allronix' voice pack is restored content and how much is custom created content? If I can just pick out the restored content, I'd like to do so. I figure Juhani's content is all restored, but what about beyond that?

Last edited by Sable Phoenix; 03-22-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Sable Phoenix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #2
LiquidZoo
Rookie

You have to give people some time to respond. Not everyone checks the forums every day.

Also, if you're just looking for specifics about a certain mod, your best bet would be to contact the author directly, either by pm if they're a member of this board, or by email.
LiquidZoo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
Allronix
Forumite

The only other "restoration" was Carth's dialogue post-Leviathan. And the Juhani stuff restored was her arguing about Canderous and describing the individual worlds.

I never wanted to cause confusion with the mod, since it was pretty easy to tell what was my tweaking and what was restoration. Restoration has voices, my tweaking does not.

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 11:17 PM   #4
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix
The only other "restoration" was Carth's dialogue post-Leviathan. And the Juhani stuff restored was her arguing about Canderous and describing the individual worlds.

I never wanted to cause confusion with the mod, since it was pretty easy to tell what was my tweaking and what was restoration. Restoration has voices, my tweaking does not.
I assume that ebo_carth and the Juhani dlg are two that restort content and the rest at tweaks.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2008, 01:58 AM   #5
Allronix
Forumite

Yup. The other way to tell - if it has voices, it was Bioware's. No voices, and it was my attempt to emulate them

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Questions on Allronix' KOTOR 1 dialogue patch