lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: to redhawke (or anyone who can help)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-26-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
darth mantis
Lurker

to redhawke (or anyone who can help)

i downloaded some of your mods such as the extra planet, extra tattoine area, and make characters jedi mods, but these are not working for me. :'( i put them into the override folder but nothing happened but when i got the mods for the jedi generals and sith masters (love those mods thanks for them) they worked perfectly. how can i get the other mods to work for me?
thanks ,
darth mantis
next lord of the sith
darth mantis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
Jackel

1. Seeing this is a Question for Red this should have gone to him in a private message. But your new so mistakes can be made. You know for next time.

2. (first question about the mods) Did you unzip the files and read the readme? With the new planet mod some of the files will be need to be placed in the "modules" folder. Namely the ".mod" files.

3.Also if the files are .rar files did you unrar them? Rar files are like zip files but you need a different program to "unzip" them. Winrar www.rarlabs.com is where you can get this program if you need it.

4. Welcome to the forums!
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #3
darth mantis
Lurker

thanks i appriciate it. how do you pm someone? (as you noticed i am new and the only other forum site i ever use is www.gamefaqs.com
Old 03-26-2006, 09:41 PM   #4
darth mantis
Lurker

oh and what file do i download to un-rar them?
Old 03-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #5
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Go to the menu on the side and click on Downloads. Then download the first one on the list, entitled WinRAR 3.51. That should be what you need.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth mantis
how do you pm someone?
Easiest way is to click on their name, the option to PM them comes up, or their profile does and you can PM someone from there.

To get to your PM inbox/sent items there is a section right under the SWK banner where you should see your user name it also says last visited, etc. right below that it says how many unread messages you have click that link to go to your PM mailbox.

Welcome to the forums!

Jackel already asked what I would have.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > to redhawke (or anyone who can help)